Massacre
153 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mex stretched out his hand, towards the sky, opening his fingers then he swished it down as his lips curled up rather dangerously.

"Dracarys."

A blast of fire erupted from the stormy clouds and hit the ground in a line of flames that spread across the earth like wildfire before vanishing into the air.

The heat was so intense that it burned through the molten ground, melting it further and more, allowing a few rivers of the underworld to connect with the surface.

As the flames died down, the churning mud of the Underworld began to rise. It rose to form columns that stretched high into the heavens, their sides were lined with jagged rocks and sharp edges.

The pigs nearby died instantly with a single touch of the hell flames, few of the orcs like before tried to eat the fire.... but all they found in return was not flames resistance or any divinity.... but a burnt mouth and a few wails that diminished as the fire razed the vocal cords to ash.

All eyes turned to him now, even those who had fallen off from the first wave of attack and some from the border of the west forest.

There were elves, lizard men, ogres, goblins, dire wolves, harpies, THE NYMPHS.. it was as if all fantasy creatures had come together to witness the final battle.

Even the hobbits who loved their homes immensely had hopped out of their den.

Everyone looked at him with confusion, fear, and worry. Was this young God an ally or an enemy? All of them wondered.

He smiled, his teeth showing.

"Hello everyone." He said cheerfully.

Nobody replied. Everyone just stared at him.

"I am here for one reason only..." He said and paused, "and that's to KILL all of you!"

"...."

"The orcs I mean... haha."

Valyr turned around lazily, a laidback smile upon his visage, walking straightforward towards the Orc Catastrophe.

Meanwhile, Asgiri bulldozed the entire ground and at times played tag with the pigs who kept running away.

Valyr's laidback smile turned warm. Asgiri was enjoying herself, which was nice. Maybe she could roast a few of them and feed them to the vegetarian elves by the side.

This was actually the first time he had seen the elves appear in the forest, so naturally, curiosity was at its peak.

Were they similar to Tolkien Elves or Japanese horny elves... or maybe human flesh-loving elves?

The silver-haired man shook his head, there were more pressing matters. For eg- The Pig -Hulk rushing towards him.

"HOOOKAHHH JAKAHHHHH!!!!"

~

I looked deeply at the orc calamity, his red eyes beaming with bloodlust and depraved gluttony for my godly flesh.

Disgust filled my face, he should go back to the sty he came from and eat his shit-laid mud.

"Statue."

Instantly, the Orc Catastrophe's body froze in place. His skin began to ceramic as cracks formed upon it. Soon, it began to cripple like as if an old wall.

All that was left behind was a statue of an Orc Catastrophe.

It was over... I think.

I finished this pig by using my Word Divinity.

But what about the others? Oh, it seems Asgiri is enjoying her game. Well well more power to her.

I glanced towards the west, towards the corner of the forest, and saw that the goblins were kneeling on the floor, some of the shamans dancing cheerfully.

It was not just them... all the species were kneeling, their hands clasping tightly as if praying.

Instantly, I felt a warm energy enter my body, it instantly felt a lot lighter.

My mind felt a little woozy and I had to manually control every part of myself, from breathing to controlling my heartbeat.

But then, my muscles contracted and switched from manual to auto... relaxing every part of my body.

It felt as if I had been bathing in the hot springs with some cold rice wine and then slapped back to reality.

If I am correct then this energy is 'Faith', I could feel my astral presence get heavier while my divinity kept increasing.

Ignoring the fantasy creatures, I glanced at Artemis and her hunters on the side. They were jaw slacked as fuck, especially the bitch Callisto. I still remember how she was after my life... even Artemis was decent in front of her.

My smile twisted a little more. If Artemis is my maid then her daughters are the same too, at least hypothesis-wise.

It would be fun torturing Callisto and ordering Artemis around and making her daughter witness all the humiliation as well.

I looked away from them, my smile not ready to leave my visage yet. Walking towards the Orc Statue, I rest my palm slightly on the stone sculpture.

"Now this is something strange," I said aloud.

The statue was made of stone yet it felt soft and warm. I could feel a slight tremble in it as if it was alive.

I assumed the Pig was dead since I turned him into a statue but that does not seem to be the case.

That's actually good to hear. A glint appeared in my orbs as I shut them close, my hand still touching the orc statue and used my energy divinity.

A new power filled my body, actually... two unknown yet familiar energy, one unknown and lastly a ripple in my divinity.

For a second, my consciousness blanked out and I was in the familiar spacial surroundings where stars revolved around me... however, there were two more stars now.

One of them was an orange giant star, slowly revolving around me as I floated in the void.

The other star was smaller, darker, and cold, it seemed to glow brighter than the sun.

I had no idea what they were but I could feel my divinity getting stronger.

Both of them rushed towards me similar to last time but before they could touch me, a warp appeared in space absorbing them... and them all the other stars around me.

A black hole... I think. However, strangely, I felt more energized. Then I felt nausea and vomited out eleven stars and one what I think was a neutron star.

If I was human, I would not be able to imagine this scenery... now that I am a god, things do be strange.

Oh! One thing I noticed! Three of my stars had a few planets revolving around them, namely Star of Sex, Star of Words, and Star of Energy.

Reaching into the void, I pulled out the three stars and held them in my hand before letting them disperse back into the void.

I think this is something that's happening in reality in the universe and improves or evolves as I gain more personal attainment... either that or this is a pocket dimension on its way to becoming a universe... or just a simulation, hopefully not that.

Opening my eyes, I felt a strange red aura cover me. At the same time knowledge entered my brain just like the last time.

I grinned lightly. A minor Divinity of Food and a Major Divinity of Moon... looks like someone is gonna be unhappy.

Oh, it seems I am a Demon King as well, namely, Gluttony.

~

A/N: A lot of hacks dump eh? I'm sure many of you are confused, hell even the main character. Well, everything should clear out, in the next chapter. So keep on reading boys and girls.

5