Nymph Mothers and Sisters(3)*
676 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The nymph mother moaned at the top of her lungs, it was almost as if everyone across realms could hear her screams of pleasure.

"Mhmmm....." She whimpered continuously, my dick rammed into her pussy in and out. The way I was fucking was not like humans or animals in heat.

My style was unique and better. My cock flowed in as if the current of a river and smashed as if a wave crushing a shoreline rock.

Thetis had one tongue out of her mouth while her eyes were left pupil-less due to the extreme pleasure.

My fingers trickled across her neck as I pulled her skin apart with my teeth and started to suck it with force.

A red hue formed on the glistening nape of the beautiful nymph.

*Phtack!*

I slapped the ass of Hephaestus's mother hard. A red mark formed on it meanwhile my cock continued to ram into her.

*Chhhh....*

I clutched her long black hair tightly and used it as a rope to fuck even harder. The lady had infinite orgasms and finally collapsed.

Her brain was tired and unconscious at the moment, making her blank out. I removed my dick out from her pussy slowly and laid down near her.

*Fwshhh...*

Despite me not fucking her anymore, she still continued to orgasm. I leaned back with one arm on my waist and the other supporting my head.

Her clean-shaven pussy that was orgasming was incredible. At that moment I am sure my face was very profound, I was seriously observing the piece of art that had occurred.

However, someone interrupted my painting exhibition observation.

*Fappp!*

A green vine finally slapped my forehead. Confused, I turned around and saw the very reason due to why this mass uncountablesome took place.

Treyni.

[Character Image here]

She had a pout on her face, she nibbled on her bottom lip as she sobbed.
"You did not c-copulate with me."

The green-haired woman then vigorously shook her head.
"H-Hey do not misunderstand. It is not like I want y-you to do it to m-me."

I looked at the dryad with a dumbfounded expression. My lips curled into a smile as I began to chuckle for a bit.

Seeing that Treyni was completely red from the ears to the neck it was obvious that she felt pretty embarrassed at the moment.

"Why don't you beg for it."

Treyni's face turned purple as she frowned, her eyebrows knitted as her forehead creased against each other.
"No."

I looked at her and then shook my head.
"Well, then your loss."

I turned around back to observing my art piece. At that moment I heard a squeak.

I turned around to look at the dryad who had liquid slowly dropping from between her legs. I always knew Treyni was a masochist cuck. How would I not? I grew up with her... she is apparently my childhood friend.

"I could not hear you well."

Treyni shut her eyes closed and screamed at the top of her lungs, she knelt on the ground with her pussy wide open for a quick fuck.
"PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR COCK!!!!"

A smile endored my visage.

~

An unaccountable number of nymphs laid on the grassland... naked and asleep. The wood had not even started burning yet nor had anyone lighted it up.

The food was still uncooked. I sighed. These girls will be hungry after they wake up plus I do not want the food they hunted after much hard work to go to waste.

My head voluntarily raised to look at the sky, I really wanted to smoke a drag and go to sleep.

The moon had replaced the sun and the orange sky had turned into a blanket of darkness decorated with silver dust.

My entire body was covered with kiss marks of my mothers and sisters and my hair was covered with their bodily fluids.

I should take a bath before making food for them. Plus I am excited to see their reaction after they wake up. Will they be awkward? Or bashful?

Hmmm, this will be fun.

I tried getting up and to my surprise even after such a heavy workout I did not feel much tired. My body was perfectly fine, not even a sweat except for the one of the other females.

Hoping over the bodies, I reached the familiar pond and dived right in.

~
Artemis frowned. Dryads are shy, timid, and quiet creatures who do not open to those they are uncomfortable with.

They are creatures of the forest that protect the wilderness. Tree spirits that were loyal to her.  However, today she was going to be entering the Territory of the Nymph Queen, Thetis with her huntress group to get accommodation for the night.

She had already tried sending a notification to her loyal dryad there, Treyni but for some reason, she was not replying back nor were any other messenger nymphs.

Something was wrong... maybe they were in danger.

Artemis's face turned cold and a dangerous aura leaked out of her body. The moon in the sky shined ever brightly.

Someone dared to harm the bunch she had offered protection to??? This was outright offensive towards her.

Callisto frowned looking at her lady. The other hunters were already suffering from the aura but she was not.

After all, she was one of Lady Artemis's first followers and had been adopted as her child.

"Mother you are hurting them."

Artemis's aura instantly faded however the cold expression did not. She snapped her fingers and power filled the women.

She pulled a silver arrow from her divine quiver and loaded it into her crossbow before firing it in the sky.

The arrow flew into the sky before bursting similar to a firecracker. On the moon, the symbol of Artemis, a bear's shadow could be seen similar to the bat symbol in Gotham but on a larger scale.

Artemis patted her four-horned stag she was sitting on and turned to look at her daughters.
"Let's go, we have maidens to save and enemies to slay."

13