04: Tartarus
1.3k 5 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Riordan-verse is the universe of many books made by Rick Riordan, like Percy Jackson (Greek Mythology), Kane chronicle (Egyptian Mythology), Magnus Chase (Norse mythology), Heroes of Olympus (Greek and Roman mythology), and Trials of Apollo (Greco- Roman mythology), in this particular universe many Pantheons exist as well as science, for example, the sun is a giant ball of gas in space as well as Apollo's sun chariot.

And this particular verse is the one I am living in, how do I know that you may ask? Mustard and nectar is my answer, in almost all Greek myths Métis and Rhea made a potion to make Cronus vomit, however, in Percy Jackson, it was said that Zeus made a mix of mustard and nectar and being in a universe with all the gods reduces the possibility.

During those 3 years in which my siblings and I trained most of the time, well me most of the time while Demeter was watching plants, Hera was doing God knows what, Poseidon and Zeus were f*cking. Anyway, Rhea visited lots of Titans and most of the female Titans were on our side while most of the male Titans were on Cronus's side, except for Oceanus, Helios, Selene, and Prometheus who didn't take part in the conflict.

We also took Mount Olympus as a secret base and made a council with my siblings, Rhea, Metis, and I as members of it, each of my siblings had an army except I, yeah, I currently have the 3 furies and Thanatos, Hypnos, and Nemesis that's all thought they all were powerful.

Nemesis is one of the many children of Nyx and one of Thanatos' sisters. She has long black hair, pale white skin, dark violet eyes, she wears black cloth on her right arm, chest and right leg and silver armor on some part of her body and she also has an "angelic" like a silver sword which was gifted to her by her mother, primordial of the night Nyx.

Hypnos is also a child of Nyx and the twin brother of Thanatos (a/n: When writing I had forgotten about him so in a later chapter, I will show his appearance and all if I find one and don't forget)

I am surely the best fighter, but not the most powerful, Zeus in Percy Jackson was an OP god, he didn't train that much however he continuously grew stronger, while I could only train to become better. During those three years, I had only minor fights, I didn't fight against one of the twelve original Titans or Atlas.

But now is the time to free the three cyclops and three Hecatonchires. So, we began our journey toward Tartarus, because of my natural Subterranean Navigation we had no problem finding a way to get in the "Underground" without Cronus finding out about it.

The "Underground" wasn't the most beautiful, Cronus completely desolated this place, souls could decide where they wanted to go, and many "evil" entities were walking around doing whatever carnage they wanted to and monster more disgusting one another.

After flying for some time as bats, we arrived at a place that resembled a prison, monsters were guarding and walking around this place looking for something suspicious, which they were sure wouldn't appear because this was Tartarus.

As bats, we didn't have much problem passing them, however, there was still a problem which was named Kampe. She had the upper body of a woman with green snakes for hairs, like a certain witch who had the unfortunate path of crossing paths with both Poseidon and Athena. Her lower body however was that of a dragon with a massive scorpion's tail full of deadly venom, around her ankles she had many snakes, and finally around her waist fifty grisly heads of various creatures, such as wolves, snakes, bears, lions, etc) which were constantly bubbling.

The unfortunate prisoners were constantly working for Kampe was always looking and if they stopped for whatever reason, be it eating, drinking, or resting, they would be whipped by the flame whip belonging to the guardian.

On one side the Hecatonchires were extracting blocks of rocks from the volcanic ground, their body were full of sweat, they had red marks on their back from Kampe's whip and their hands had some part completely burned.

On the other side, the cyclops were forging the iron while being chained to their anvils, however, the absolute worse for them was that they couldn't finish their work, for every time they were almost finished Kampe would oblige them, to destroy it.

After waiting for the guardian to relax and not be so wary, we found the perfect opportunity she was full of the opening so, I conjured three weapons, 2 daggers made from gold for Zeus and Poseidon, and a bone spear for me.

(3rd POV)

In a "demonic" cave made of magma and obsidian and rock, 3 young gods were hidden behind a rock, they were Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades.

Hades unlike his brothers was leaner (in body shape), he had mid-long silver hairs with the end of them being more in the dark violet, and on his forehead was a dark purple and black plant mark. He also had bright dark violet eyes, he wore a stone necklace around his neck, his cloth was more modern than what his siblings and people of this age wore, it resembled a sort of white with golden mark military jacket ( He resemble Hades of Shuumatsu no Valkyrie with a purple sort of "aura", foto like for the previous one in paragraph comment).

In his hand was a bone spear, which he threw toward the heart of Kampe, however, she is a titan with experience in many "life and death" (I know they can't die) battles, and dodged it by pure instinct.

The two young gods, Zeus and Poseidon, charged toward the guardian, lightning flew from Zeus's gem dagger and aimed at the enemy in front of him. Dodging a lightning bolt, Kempe's heads screamed, a sonic scream pushing back the two gods, she then took her flaming whip and attacked them.

While that was happening, Hades created another spear from bones and rushed to help his brothers, after reaching a good distance he thrust his spear toward the monster/titan's upper head, it was however blocked by one of the many fronts and side directional flame whip slashes.

The future-king of the Underworld then created 5 balls made of pure darkness and launched them at the snake-like being, while Kampe was distracted by those dark balls, he made some pointed iron in the ground to surround her and not let her move as she pleases.

After that, he rushed with his spear in front of him, in a throwing-like stance, and tried to brute force his way to her head.

Stopping all her slashes with that trust he kicked her right right-side punching toward the other side, receiving that kick she got smashed into a wall made of stone.

Then aiming in her direction, he launched his spear toward her head again, to end her life, she however saw that and tilted bowed down her body a bit, but then.

*BOOM* *spring*

Thousands of small but deadly blue lightning bolts flew toward Kampe pulverizing her and some of the rock nearby her.

'WTF he again became stronger without doing much'

(A/N: I tried writing a fight Idk if it's good, do tell me how I could make it better.)

(A/N: Zeus and Poseidon train but less than Hades, just wanted to make that clear.)

28