09: Titanomachy (IV)
947 4 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Atlas “bled”, this was something that hadn’t happened for centuries, looking at his ichor, he laughed, then planting his giant great sword, he exclaimed, “Round two” with a strange glint in his eyes. Hades looked at the Titan in front of himself, tilts his head to the right, smiled like a psychopath in love, and said “Can you keep up?!” 

 

*Boom*

 

The ground cracked, a blur, and shadows charged at each other.

 

*Fuyu*

 

Atlas punched, leaving a giant air trail aimed at Hades.

 

*Swish*

 

The air wave was cut in two by a slash made by a bronze spear with red and black cracks.

 

*rumbling*

 

In an instant, the Titan of Strength and Endurance was in front of the God of the Dead, raising his leg, he kicked the young god in the ribs, quickly followed by a punch aimed at his face.

 

Hades raised his arms, blocking the punch, he was however unable to do anything against the kick. Pillars of bones erected themselves from the ground, gripping those he was able to regain his stability.

 

Atlas charged at the Greek god in a superman-like pose, our MC ducked under him, then used all his divinity:

 

Making rivers of Magma, tons of stalagmites of Ice, on the ground all around Atlas. Scythe blades made of Imperial Gold flew everywhere in the air around the Titan, a giant rib cage surrounded the Titan as if it wanted to devour him.

 

Then “it” started a carnage, the battle that meant a new beginning. The earth suffered from their fight, mountains fell like dominos, the laws of nature were broken as if it was paper, reality bent itself under their “fists”, this was on a level in which the earth risked irreversible damage( the earth is much stronger because of Gaea and all), “he” was obligated to “intervene” so “he”, Khaos, erected a black barrier with a multitude of colors around the fight.

 

Hades was on the offensive, Atlas passed most of his time dodging and blocking, for his “divinities”/” domains” were on the physical side. And so many years passed without any of them winning, till a giant spear made of Magma, Ice, and Metals surrounded by Darkness, aimed itself at Atlas’s heart.

 

A Golden Shield however erected itself in front of the Titan and blocked the spear, leaving Hades astonished and making Atlas smile.

 

Atlas: Strength, Endurance, !Resistance!  

Hades: Dead (Darkness, Bones, Dead, Infernal flames, Phobia), Riches (Metals, Jewels), Underworld (Magma, Ice, Earth, Infernal Monsters, Despair)

 

Atlas smiled, he rushed at the god in front of himself and then punched, the already broken ground under him was even more destroyed, a crater was made as if a meteor had fallen.

 

Hades ducked under that punch and with a spear in his hand, he tried to thrust it into the Titan’s upper body, a golden wall, however, “appeared” between them. 

 

The new Titan of Resistance then took Hades from behind his head and kicked his face with his knee. Hade’s face was full of Ichor, his eyes had lost colors, and before he could “heal” a giant punch was before his eyes.

 

 *Boom*

 

A giant hole was created with the god’s body in the middle of it. Then Darkness covered the place. It devoured everything in its way, be it earth or air. Black shadows crept like a burning fire. It wasn’t cold nor warm, it was just “dark”, it had no malicious intentions nor great ones. 

 

Magma, Ice, Bones, and Metals were no longer present in the fight, just hell flames, Darkness, and brute strength. The fight became fairer as both fought head-on not like before, though Hades while fighting was making something.

 

Atlas: Strength, Endurance, Resistance  

Hades: Dead (Bones, Dead, Infernal flames, Phobia), Riches (Metals, Jewels), Underworld (Magma, Ice, Earth, Infernal Monsters, Despair),!Darkness!

 

 

The strongest metal in Greek mythology is Stygian Iron, it can absorb monsters making them unable to reform in Tartarus. Its Iron cooled down in the “strongest” river in Greek mythology, Styx. 

 

So now have you ever thought, what if a weapon was made from the strongest known metal and then cooled down in Styx and later smelted with the divine bones and blood of one the strongest Greek divine being?

 

This was what Hades was trying to do, now the strongest material known by humans, (in the future), is Graphene a human-made material stronger than the hardest nature-made like material, Diamond. Hades however is a god, so taking the example of Graphene he made the strongest “metal” he could.

 

This took a long time because he wanted it to be “perfect”, after that using his connection to the Underworld, he bathed it into the river Styx. 

 

He waited, waited till the perfect moment and when finally, Hades took advantage in the fight, he summoned his black spear and thrust it into Atlas’s heart. Hades used all his power, whether divinity, mental or “soul”. His spear absorbed Atlas’ body and so it became one of the strongest weapons in the Cosmos.

 

“I name you Telos” the spear shined “darkly” and so it was completed, Hades’ weapon

 

After those golden markings came, it was full of power. Too much after power for the currently weak Hades that had fought for years or centuries.

 

Atlas: Strength, Endurance, Resistance  

Hades: Dead (Bones, Dead, Infernal flames, Phobia), Riches (Metals, Jewels), Underworld (Magma, Ice, Earth, Infernal Monsters, Despair), Darkness, !God Slayer (Atlas)!

23