Chapter two The Deal (vol2)
1.1k 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter two The Deal

!BONUS CHAPTER! 

 

 

As the Darkness covered everyone, I teleported us to the Underworld. My kingdom, my realm and our future pantheon.

 

The teleportation was however hijacked, and I found myself on earth. A pure earth without the destruction caused by us gods when we fight. “Gaea, what is it that you want,” I asked out loud without any fear.

 

Then she appeared, a woman with white skin that is a bit green-pale, two eyes made out of a mix of gold and green, those eyes shined as brightly as the sun. She had pure red hair and leaves, and vines markings on her skin. Her appearance made me think of Ivy Poison.

 

“How dare you imprison my children! When I, your grandmother, freed Zeus and helped him deliver you from your father’s stomach”. She shouted as the beautiful plane of the earth was changed into a magma river, the mountains were changed to volcanoes, and the plants became poisonous.

 

“Ah shut up you illogical fool! Don’t you dare threaten me as you are still asleep! and second what the fuck did you want us to do with them?” I responded with clear anger in my voice.

 

She didn’t respond for a few seconds and just looked at me. Then she sighed and said, “I want to make a deal”. What the hell does that creepy woman want?

 

“Oh, and what deal do you propose? Do you even have something which may interest me?” I spoke looking right in her eyes.

 

“Do not kill my children!” she exclaimed as black vines erupted from the ground. She then continued “If you allow them to live and for me to visit them, then I will offer you my future children as subordinates.” Hmm… the second part is good because I will need a strong army if I want to create a Pantheon.

 

I don’t have much interest in Kronos’ divinity because his main one is time, and this wouldn’t help me much. His divinity does not affect Primordial and is weak against gods of my level. Hyperion and Crius. But there are two divinities that interest me in her children. Hyperion’s light and Crius’ disorder. The first thing both of those divinities have great potential. The second light is contrary to one of my divinities and while I won’t get light divinity but Hyperion’s god slayer and so be able to manipulate light it will probably help me in the long term. The disorder is a part of “chaos” and so something with immense potential.

 

The children she is promising are probably the Gigantes, they are “strong” because if I remember correctly, they fought the entire Olympus pantheon while this one was at full power so this would bring me an almost Olympus army level plus my own subordinates.

 

Also, the Gigantes are the factor that started the Gigantomachy a period in which fate didn’t help Olympus and stayed impartial which would help me destroy Olympus. In Greek mythology, which I know of, there were four times in which fate didn’t help them. The first one was the Titanomachy, the second one was the second child of Metis, but this obviously is already over because Zeus already had Ares. The third moment was the Gigantomachy and the final one was the fight against Typhon.

 

Accepting her offer would also mean that we would have some sort of alliance meaning that I won’t have to fight more of her children. And also, she could bring problems by manipulating or alliancing herself with other pantheons or primordials.

 

The pros overwhelm the cons, and for divinity, there is another contrary to mine that would be great. Hades the god of the Underworld and the Sky, that’s great, isn’t it. “Fine I accept,” I said

 

“I Gaea swear on my name as the Protogenos of the earth, that I will give Hades the Gigant, my children, as long as he does not kill my children” she exclaimed

 

“I Hades swear on my name as the god of darkness that as long as Gaea follows her agreement and that her children do not try to attack me, I will not kill them” I also said. Swearing on a name can only be done by certain divine beings and is much graver than swearing on the Styx because if you do not follow the agreement, you risk losing a part of your name, a part of yourself. And there is also the fact that we are both stronger than Styx.

 

“Goodbye fateless one,” she said before disappearing and the realm crumbled. As I opened my “eyes” I was in the Underworld with my sister and my subordinates.

 

In front of us was a black throne. The throne didn’t look too extravagant. It was made of dark metals, and the back of the seat was out of bones and metals. They were some sculpted skulls on the front of the throne and a crimson sheet that fell on the ground.

 

As I sat on it, I felt incredible power cursing through my whole being. It was as if I was omnipotent and could do whatever I wanted in this realm. But I knew that I wasn’t omnipotent, and I shouldn’t be overwhelmed by those feelings, so I pushed them away.

 

Then materialized a “man” in front of me, his “body” was made of magma, with a coal-like Greek robe and an iron crown. I knew him of course, this was Tartarus. Seeing me on the throne he asked, “So what do you feel about the Underworld.”

 

Hearing his question, I searched for what I truly felt and said “Its, incomplete.”

 

He laughed and responded, “Well you are not wrong, it is incomplete.”

 

“Why and what is missing” I questioned because I truly did not know.

 

“It is missing being something.” He replied.

 

WTF I don’t understand “What?” I am puzzled.

“Well, it needs a Protogenos as king to be truly completed. It needs to be something and something to be it, like I am the Pit and the Pit is me”

 

“Oh… but does that mean that if I become, I am obligated to be the Protogenos of the Underworld for it to be complete,” I asked

 

“Yes and No, because if it accepts you as its king then you could shape it as you like it and so it becomes your realm, so if you are Darkness then it would become an extremely dark place that fits your perception and self of darkness.” He explained, resolving most of my doubts

 

“How can I become a primordial like you?” I questioned

 

“That is up to you to find out how YOU become one.” He responded before vanishing

 

Hmmm… he said I could shape it as I like, ah! I smiled and said:

 

“I rename you THE END!”

 

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK HP: The Rise Of A Serpent

23