Chapter Four Volume Two: The END (II)
961 4 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Four Volume Two: The END (II)

 

(A.N: I tried reading my earlier chapters, but I couldn't. It was just cringe and bad…)

After creating the path toward judgment, I must make the area for the dead. I have made three statues that are endless like the END, they are situated on the opposite side of the crystal forest. 

The statue placed in between the other two is called Asphodel and is the habitat for the non-special mortals. It has four arms, three heads, and a big silver halo behind its back. The right arm from the bottom is stretched, it looks like a rainbow road, this is the entrance. The arm above it is milk beige and represents Lethe, the river that erases one's memory, it is the location where souls will forget their life.  The left hand from the top is clenched, this is where mortals sleep for a period of time before reincarnating. Finally, the arm under the previous one is stretched toward the ground with its hand in a deposing-like position, representing their path to a new life. 

The world on the right is an angel-like being called Axia, it has five pure white wings pair that shine like the eternal purifying sun. Its hands are together and form a house where the worthy souls would enjoy whatever they desire, be it money, fame, harem, rulership, etc. Above Its head is a cold blue halo symbolizing its divinity.

The plane on the left is named Diablo, it is black and red with two demonic horns, three grim black pairs of wings, and an orange halo around its neck. The hands of that statue were gripping the halo, like they were trying to break free from it. Diablo's mouth was opened and looked like a mix between a dragon and a devil, this was where those judged to Infernal "Punishment" would reside before reincarnating. 

The entrance of the END is where the souls go to their judgment, on the opposite side are the worlds and now on the left side (if the statues are in the front) is where my temple will be.

Well, I said temple but it's more like a city with a principal building. I first distorted space and created clouds making it look like the city is above the sky, I will also call it the Nether Land. Thereafter I made infinite stairs that went in many dimensions and were a path for those that I chose to ascend to godhood.

 

Above the cloud is a gigantic piece of earth, obsidian, and more. In the middle of this city, I made a space-bending temple but not Greek-style more like a manor. It has five floors, but those floors were big, extremely big. The first floor is the entrance and a living room also the place where things would be talked about and the base if a council is needed which probably isn't. The second floor is the residence of all the habitants except me who is on the fourth. The third is the library that will contain almost all of the mortals' books and much divine knowledge while the fifth is where the heart of the Nether is.

 

After that, I created an arena where competitions would happen, it looked like a coliseum. This is where many activities will happen because I don't want life in the END, to be too boring. I then created a gigantic garden even bigger than Demeter's one.

 

In the center of the END I created many biomes, like a warm forest with crimson leaves, or a more "cold" one with turquoise leaves. There also was a biome made of Basalt and magma, this is where many monsters will live. 

 

Now I need to create my subordinates and the inhabitant. I want to create two beings, a woman and a man, they will be the kings and the parents of the race. My idea is to create enderman-like beings. Not as frail as the Minecraft ones but with the same colors and powers. The King will be 10 meter high while the queen is 9 meters high, the king is stronger but the woman faster with her teleportation. The male will be completely black with dark blue eyes and particles while the female also black but with purple eyes and particles. They don't like that "inferior" beings look in their eyes and hate water which is not so a problem because there is not much water in the END.

 

Those endermans are a bit like the police of the END, they maintain order as well as fight some aggressive monsters that I am too lazy to kill myself.

 

On the right side of the END there is a gigantic gate that is a pathway to Tartarus where Titans and other "terrifying" monsters "live". This gate will also be powered by some of the mortal souls that lived for a long time.

 

After that I created the gatekeeper, while I don't have Cerberus yet because he isn't born yet, I don't even know if he will be born. The gatekeeper will be the ender Dragon, she is 500 meters long and has a Dragon's breath, which is purple fire. I named her "Jean?" which is the name of the Minecraft dragon. 

 

 

On Olympus, the gods had decided to recreate "their" humans that had gone extinct during the Titanomachy. After a long council vote where the gods choose if they should create them, they chose to create them as well as bless them. Prometheus molded 15 men and 15 women each with their differences. 

 

Athena blessed them with the power of knowledge and curiosity.

 

Aphrodite gave them the power to love each other and beauty almost comparable to the gods, which provoked some problems on the gods' side, it could be said that she is one of the reasons why there are so many demi-gods.

 

Artemis blessed them with an instinct for the hunt and the will to never bow down against this indifferent world.

 

Poseidon gave them the ability to swim and fishing.

 

Zeus blessed them with the "honor" of knowing their creator, the Greek gods, and a primal instinct for justice, though I am not sure if this was a good idea.

 

Ares gave them the knowledge and power of words because words hurt more than swords…

 

Apollo blessed them with music and arts.

 

Finally, Hephaestus gave them the ability to craft things, his blessing about forging was for nothing for now because Zeus refused to give humans fire. 

 

And so were the humans made, they appeared in Olympus with Zeus telling them that they are the gods' creation, and they should remember that. As they were sent to some place in the mortal world my voice boomed through the whole of Greece.

 

 

"I Hades god-king of the END, blesses humanity with an innate sense of death and their end, and open the door to the END to grant you the eternal fire of civilization." 

 

Following the fire, the golden strings of fate broke, darkness engulfed the gigantic eternal eye of fate, and Prometheus was free of his destiny. 

(A/N: The greek myth are confusing and I think there are some plot holes, because Cerberus is the son of Typhon and the battle between Typhon and Zeus was long after the Gigantomachy BUT Hercules fought Cerberus, Hercules fought in the Gigantomachy...)

25