Love Is War – 11
405 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***

Flone cautiously entered the modern bathroom, her eyes scanning the unfamiliar fixtures. As she approached the toilet, she noticed a strange control panel with buttons and symbols she couldn't decipher. Hesitantly, she sat down and was startled when the toilet seat started warming up.

But her surprise turned into sheer horror when the bidet feature activated, and a jet of water shot towards her butthole. "WHAT IS THIS EVIL?" she screamed, her voice echoing through the bathroom.

As she frantically searched for a way to stop the water, she heard a casual voice from outside the door. "Oh, it's a seat warmer too," Gojo called out casually.

Flone couldn't believe her ears. Not only was this toilet attacking her, but it was also warming her up? "WHAT IS THIS EVILLLL?!" she cried out in confusion and frustration.

To Flone, a noblewoman from a medieval time, the technology of the present day was beyond her comprehension. Still, she was learning. She couldn't understand how something as simple as a toilet could be so advanced and complicated.

It was a chaotic moment as they realized the impact modern amenities could have on those who were not familiar with them.

Gojo left the room, but the memory of his own traumatic bidet experience came flooding back to him. The relentless spray of water had left him feeling violated. But such cases are normal.

***

One day, Hayasaka arrived to deliver their uniforms and gave them a tour of the prestigious Shuchi'in Academy.

That day was quite eventful, to say the least. It was the day that everyone found out about Gojo was crushing on Ai Hayasaka and how he confessed to her, and to add to the excitement, Kaguya admitted to having "some" feelings for the president. How fun.

***

It was nighttime and everyone retreated to their own rooms, eager to rest after a long day. 

They settled in and began to wind down, some were reading books or watching television, while others drifted off to sleep. The trio were up for a long night. Not because of nightly activity but because they can’t really sleep at all.

"I don't understand a single thing," Flone said, watching the television in confusion. "How come I understand people speaking the Japanese language, but I can’t read shit? What is this? Some kind of sorcery, Gojo?" she asked, bewildered as she flipped through this television channel and looked at those subtitles.

Flone made her typical offhand comments, leaving Gojo to ponder the various explanations for her sudden comprehension of Japanese. He finally settled on the theory that it must be due to R.O.B.'s work.

Kaguya Otsutsuki was leisurely flipping through the pages of a manga that Hayasaka had lent to her. It was called "Sweet Day" and it was about— “LOVE!”

Gojo informed the other two that he had some personal matters to attend to and would be heading out for a while to take care of it. It was mission Ai Hayasaka. They knew.

As for what Gojo was doing, he was on a mission to win the approval of Hayasaka's parents and with the Shinomiya head, Gan'an. His objective was no small feat since Hayasaka was not only a trusted staff member of the Shinomiya but also Kaguya's personal assistant. He thinks that with Hayasaka's job and her strict family, it would be nearly impossible for her to have a relationship.

Since, Kaguya Otsutsuki and Flone were aware of Gojo's strong desire to add Hayasaka into his harem, and respected his feelings. They left him to handle the situation on his own. Whether or not Gojo can bring Hayasaka along is up to him. Probably a skill issue.

***
A/N: I'm not really going to go into full details about how he pulled it off.

After a couple hours.

Gojo returned to his room where the girls were, feeling a mix of frustration and confusion as he tried to make sense of the situation. It all began when he expressed his interest in Ai Hayasaka, unknowingly giving the upper hand to Gan'an, the head of the Shinomiya family, in their negotiations. Their expertise in manipulation and control complicated the task of winning Ai's hand in marriage. Moreover, Gojo needed the approval of both Hayasaka's parents, adding another layer of complexity. To complicate matters further, Gojo had requested that both Kaguya and Ai remain unaware of this plan, well maybe except for Kaguya.

Nonetheless, he was able to strike a deal for Kaguya’s personal attendant to be reassigned to him.

That was not even the hard part. The Hayasaka family was rather hard to convince.

As Gojo had expected, convincing the Shinomiya family to let him court Ai Hayasaka was a difficult task in itself, but it was only half the battle. The Hayasaka family, who were known to be shrewd and cautious, were not easily swayed. They had unrealistic high standards and expectations for their daughter's future spouse, and Gojo knew he had to show off other things besides wealth if he wanted their approval.

He had already prepared a large sum of money and expensive gifts to offer to them (after all he has an infinite supply), but it seemed the Hayasaka family was not interested in wealth or material possessions, and they were looking for someone with a strong character and a good reputation. Gojo had barely managed to meet the requirements, but he was deemed "passable." Despite all this, he almost resorted to using his Sharingan to completely turn the situation around. In the end he didn't use it.

The Hayasaka family, Ai's parents, and the Shinomiya family had agreed and given their approval for Gojo to pursue a romantic relationship with Ai Hayasaka.

The only thing left is to win Hayasaka’s heart with his own skills, wits and charm. However, Gojo didn’t know that Hayasaka was already starting to have feelings for him. He thought he was still behind on that part.

Gojo breathed a sigh of relief as he left the Hayasaka family estate. With the approval of both the Shinomiya and Hayasaka family heads secured, he was one step closer.

A/N: “Because Hayasaska asked for more time which led Gojo to think he thought he was still not there yet.”

Gojo came to a realization that pursuing women in anime was not as easy as he had initially thought, despite his good looks and charm. This experience made him acknowledge the significance of his missing "Dao of Plot" and made him question the feasibility of acquiring a harem. He won't be the one chasing women anymore after this.

When Gojo returned to his room he found Kaguya and Flone still engrossed in their own activities. He let out a long sigh, feeling the weight of the long and complicated work he had gone through. Needing to clear his mind, he stepped outside of the room for a breather. As he walked, his thoughts drifted to Hayasaka's room, and then he found himself unintentionally eavesdropping on a phone call between her and a man’s voice.

As soon as he heard the voice, he knew it had to be Oko Shinomiya. It was very very unlikely for Ai Hayasaka to have male contact that wasn't related to Shinomiya family matters.

Gojo vividly remembered this part. He knew that Hayasaka was feeling miserable about giving information to Oko Shinomiya about Kaguya, but she was in a vulnerable and powerless position, that of the weak. She wishes to help the Hayasaka family retain prestige in the Shinomiya house.

"Work, work, work. It's a vicious cycle that never ends," Gojo grumbled with a hint of malice in his voice. He clearly harbored a deep sense of disgust towards the societal emphasis on work, particularly those involved in the darker side of humanity.

As this was slowly reminding himself of his previous life, his eyes were growing dimmer.

***

As Hayasaka sat alone in the dimly lit room, the hairs on the back of her neck stood up as a chill ran down her spine. She couldn't shake off the unsettling feeling that was slowly creeping up on her. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but something felt off. Suddenly, she heard a faint sound coming from outside her door, causing her heart to race. Was someone there, eavesdropping on her conversation with Oko Shinomiya? She quickly ended the call on her phone.

It was until she heard a knock on her door. 

Hayasaka hesitated before answering, her mind racing with different scenarios of who could be behind the door. Was it a friend or a foe? She slowly approached the door, her heart pounding in her chest as she reached out to open it. 

As soon as the door creaked open, a cold breeze swept through the room, making her shiver. She peered out into the dark hallway, but there was no one in sight. Confused and a little scared, she closed the door and tried to calm her racing thoughts.

However, a new sensation of being watched crept over her, and she couldn't shake the feeling that someone was lurking in the shadows, observing her every move.

She sat back down in her chair, clutching onto her phone for comfort, hoping it was just her imagination. But as she glanced around her room, her eyes landed on her bed, and her heart skipped a beat. Sitting relaxed on her bed was Gojo, staring at her with an intense and unreadable gaze. His presence made her feel both uncomfortable and scared.

He didn't say a word, but his presence was suffocating. She couldn't shake off the feeling that there was something unsettling about him, something almost...yandere? It was weird that he was still wearing sunglasses in the middle of the night. But Hayasaka felt like Gojo's gaze was penetrating her very soul, leaving her feeling exposed and vulnerable. Did he overhear the conversation between her and Oko? She clutched onto her phone tightly, hoping it would provide some form of protection.

"..." Hayasaka and Gojo were locked in an intense stare down, the tension almost too much for Hayasaka to bear.

Finally, Gojo decided to break the ice. "It's ironic, isn't it? You're a worker for the Shinomiya family, yet you're spying on the mistress you are supposedly serving for. And feeding that information to the very same family you're working for, all while betraying the trust of the person you're meant to serve," he stated firmly, his tone dripping with mockery, causing Hayasaka to feel a deep pang of guilt.

A tense silence hung in the air for a few moments, and it took a few moments before Hayasaka found the courage to break the silence.

Hayasaka felt her heart racing as she broke the tense silence. "Gojo, I'm so sorry. I never wanted to betray Kaguya-sama, but I ended up doing so anyway. I understand if you're angry with me. But tell me what will become of me? What happens now?" She looked at him with a mix of fear and acceptance, waiting for his response. She looks fragile, trembling and about to cry.

Gojo tilted his head, looking at her thoughtfully. "Huh? Oh. Ai, I'm not going to tell Shinomiya Kaguya about this. Because you’re." he said, his voice calm and steady.

Hayasaka was surprised by his words. "What?"

Gojo's expression softened as he spoke. "Look, Ai, There's no point in sugarcoating this. You’re already in deep shit. I can promise you one thing, though. You still have a chance to make things right. The longer you keep up this act, the more damage you'll do to yourself and to Kaguya.”

Hayasaka cast her gaze downward, her heart heavy with fear of what might come next. "I-I suppose you're right," she whispered softly.

"In case things take a turn for the worse, I'll be there to save you." Gojo said with a small grin, "By the way, I was just trying to get some fresh air, but I ended up tripping and falling onto your bed. Can you believe that?" With that, Gojo nonchalantly strolled out of the room, leaving Hayasaka feeling weird about him.

When Gojo left the room, she couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to his words than he was letting on. But for now, she had bigger things to worry about, like how the heck was she going to tell Kaguya about her betrayal.

Exhausted from the events, Hayasaka collapsed onto her bed and buried her face into the pillows. As she breathed in the familiar scent of Gojo that still lingered on the sheets, a sense of comfort washed over her. Despite her troubled thoughts of what the future may hold, the smell of Gojo calmed her down and she fell into a deep sleep.

***

The next morning, the members of the Gojo clan joined the Shinomiya family for breakfast, eager to begin their tour of Japan. Kaguya took charge of the itinerary, leading the group on a scenic drive through various towns while sharing her vast knowledge of the country's history, mythology, and cultural nuances.

Kaguya led the group through the colorful shopping district, pointing out various souvenirs and local delicacies that caught her eye. Gojo, ever the charismatic one, struck up conversations with the vendors and other passersby, earning curious glances from his companions.

As they traveled, the group engaged in lively conversation, with Flone occasionally stealing the spotlight with her antics. Even though Gojo and Hayasaka were momentarily separated from the group, it didn't seem to bother anyone in the slightest.

Flone's eyes lit up at the sight of the various vendors, and she eagerly tugged at Shinomiya's arm, urging her to check out every food shop and purchase all sorts of delicious foods. Kaguya tried to resist at first, insisting that they shouldn't be spending too much money, but Flone's puppy eyes and infectious enthusiasm were hard to resist. Before she knew it, Kaguya found herself purchasing an unbelievable amount of food from every vendor they passed, and she couldn't help but watch Flone happily devour everything in sight.

Meanwhile, Hayasaka walked beside Gojo, seemingly unfazed by his outgoing nature as she silently took in the surroundings. As they approached a food stall, Gojo nudged Hayasaka and gestured toward the steaming plates of yakitori. "Hey, Ai, we've got to try this. Apparently, it's a local specialty," he said with a grin.

Hayasaka raised an eyebrow but couldn't deny the delicious aroma wafting from the stall. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try a little," she replied, and Gojo eagerly ordered a plate for them to share. Still feeling shaken from last night, Hayasaka found herself being led by Gojo's naturally outgoing attitude.

As Gojo and Hayasaka savored the mouthwatering skewers, they heard footsteps approaching. Turning around, they saw Kaguya and the rest of the group catching up to them. Despite her tiredness and annoyance, Kaguya maintained a smile on her lips. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, but we still have a lot to explore today," she said with a hint of frustration. "Please stay with the group, we need to keep on schedule," she added in a professional tone, emphasizing the importance of staying on task as they continued their journey through the vibrant shopping district.

The trio of Gojo, Kaguya, and Flone were having a wonderful day exploring the bustling marketplace, with Kaguya Shinomiya guiding them through the maze of stores and vendors. She had a knack for spotting unique finds and bargains, much to the delight of her companions. It was shaping up to be a memorable adventure and experience.

***

Every modern adventure gathering has one thing in common: a stop at a boba shop. And that's exactly where they found themselves now.

Kaguya Shinomiya turned to Gojo with a smile, though there was a hint of annoyance in her eyes. "Do you want anything?" she asked, knowing full well that she would be the one paying. Gojo, as expected, replied with a simple, "You paying?" causing Kaguya's smile to crack slightly.

Nonetheless, she maintained her professional composure and replied, "Of course." Gojo requested the largest milk tea without boba, to which Kaguya nodded and turned to the rest of the group, "And what about the rest of you?"

The group chimed in, all requesting bubble milk tea except for Gojo. "I'm not a big fan of black sugary balls in my mouth," he added, eliciting a small laugh from Kaguya.

Despite her annoyance at Gojo asking her to pay the bill for everything. The days that were spent together were fun.

Flone always had a way of starting the most random conversations. As they strolled down the bustling streets of Japan, Flone suddenly turned to her companions and asked, "I wonder, are there any monsters, ghosts or aliens in Japan?"

Kaguya Shinomiya shook her head in response. "Monsters, Ghosts, Aliens, and such are just myths and legends passed down through generations. They may have some basis in reality, but they tend to get exaggerated over time."

Flone then suddenly went full disappointed. "I was hoping to fight some, but I haven't found any yet."

Gojo notices a crow from afar staring intently at their group, but once again ignores it.

Shinomiya smiled and Hayasaka looked confused as she was hearing all this. "Well, there are some places that are said to be haunted. Ghosts are said to appear in places associated with death, like graveyards or the locations where they passed away."

Gojo laughed. "Stories like those were meant to entertain people. After all, everyone loves a good rumor of horror."

Flone thought for a moment and then chimed in, "Well, my death wasn't natural. And since I came back to life, I've been trying to find out more about the afterlife here."

Shinomiya and Hayasaka looked surprised but didn't press Flone for more details. Because that sounded too stupid to be true.

Flone conceded, "Yeah, I guess I'll have to keep looking. Maybe I'll find something in one of the nearby towns."

Hayasaka looked visibly shaken and asked, "And Why would anyone want to see a ghost?"

Shinomiya thought for a moment and replied, "Well, there are different reasons. Some people may have certain beliefs or superstitions that lead them to want to see a ghost. Others might be curious about the afterlife or want to resolve a grudge with someone who has passed away. Some may even have a fetish for the supernatural."

Flone raised an eyebrow at the last comment, "Wait, really?"

Gojo shrugged and replied, "Don't underestimate the people of this world. There are all kinds of unique people." 

Kaguya Otsutsuki observed Gojo, thinking that he would fit right in as one of those unique people.

Shinomiya answered, "Some people even believe that seeing a ghost means something bad will happen to them."

Flone agreed, "I never thought about it that way before."

Hayasaka shuddered at the thought, "I don't like this topic."

Flone smiled mischievously at Hayasaka's reaction. "Oh, don't worry, Hayasaka. I'll protect you from any ghosts we might encounter."

***
As the day drew to a close, they made their way back to the Shinomiya estate.

After showering Hayasaka went to deeply contemplate what Gojo advised her on. 

Open up. Pause.

So Hayasaka went to Kaguya’s room and confessed everything.

TLDR: Despite Hayasaka's best efforts to conceal Kaguya's vulnerabilities, Oka was able to uncover almost every detail of their relationship over the years, rendering Hayasaka's struggles ultimately futile. Knowing that the Hayasaka family's position in the Shinomiya house was on the line, Hayasaka was determined to win the favor of Oka, the current heir of the Shinomiya family. The Shinomiya brothers were most likely to be aware of Kaguya's vulnerability - her devotion to the president. Nevertheless, Hayasaka held Kaguya in high regard, but the weight of her guilt was suffocating her with each passing day. For the past years.

Kaguya Shinomiya sat there in silence, her expression unreadable as she listened to Hayasaka Ai confess her sins. When Hayasaka finished, Kaguya took a deep breath before speaking.

"Your honesty is appreciated, Hayasaka," Kaguya said, her voice cold and deliberate. "But why have you chosen to confess now? Has something happened?"

Hayasaka's voice trembled as she hesitated for a moment before answering. "I had to tell you, Kaguya-sama...and…also because of Gojo. He found out and suggested it's better to come clean then hold it in and run away from my feelings." she said, her words catching in her throat.

Kaguya nodded, understanding the weight of her secret. "I see. Well, I appreciate your courage in telling me. But I hope you understand that there will be consequences for your actions. I will need to think about the best course of action for you."

Hayasaka bowed her head. "I understand, Kaguya-sama. I'm prepared to accept whatever punishment you deem appropriate."

Kaguya nodded again before standing up. "Very well. You may go now, Hayasaka. I will think about what to do next."

After Hayasaka left the room, Kaguya sank back into her chair and allowed herself a moment to gather her thoughts. Hayasaka had been her most trusted maid for years, and it was hard to reconcile the image of the dutiful and loyal servant with the one who had just confessed to deceiving her.

Kaguya took a deep breath and resolved to do what was necessary, as was expected of her as a Shinomiya. Yet, she couldn't shake the sense of sadness and disappointment that hung over her.

Kaguya was then interrupted by a knock on her door, and an employee from the main Shinomiya household delivered two letters to her. One was from her father, and the other was from the Hayasaka family, addressing a special issue regarding Hayasaka.

Kaguya Shinomiya couldn't help but grin mischievously as she read the letters. An idea for Hayasaka's punishment had already formed in her mind, and she couldn't wait to put it into action. 

Hours later, Kaguya summoned Hayasaka to her room. Hayasaka entered, bowing respectfully.

Hayasaka anxiously awaited Kaguya's decision. She spent most of her time reflecting on her mistakes and trying to think of ways to make amends. She didn’t think she would call her in after an hour.

"I've thought long and hard about what to do with you, Hayasaka," Kaguya began, her tone serious. "Your actions have caused a great deal of harm to me personally."

Hayasaka lowered her head, ready to accept whatever punishment Kaguya had in mind.

But instead of revealing her punishment, Kaguya simply said, "Follow me!" as she grabbed a deck of poker cards and pulled Hayasaka along with her.

Hayasaka's head snapped up, surprise written all over her face. "K-Kaguya-sama?" she stuttered, realizing she was being dragged into yet another one of Kaguya's schemes. She had gone and changed into her cold ice princess persona. With her hair band still tied.

***

(Gojo POV)

When we left the restaurant before coming back home, I couldn't help but feel grateful to Kaguya Shinomiya for her generosity, especially considering Flone's extravagant ordering. The bill was astronomical, reaching a staggering $200,000, but Flone didn't seem to care. Because Flone kept ordering everything until the restaurant had to close down. But she seemed extremely happy though.

Gojo couldn't help but chuckle at the memory of Flone's insatiable appetite. "I don't think I've ever seen someone order that much food before in a restaurant" he remarked, shaking his head in disbelief.

Back in their room, they arrived back at the estate, where Flone immediately flopped down on the couch and began channel surfing while munching on snacks. Kaguya settled onto the bed, lost in her manga. 

I wasn't really interested in moving at the moment. Instead, I was aimlessly floating in the air, playing with energy beams and creating different shapes. Surprisingly, it was quite challenging but also fun. We were immersed in our own activity inside our room.

Until in the middle of the night, there was a knock on our door and Shinomiya and Hayasaka walked in without waiting for a response. I quickly teleported onto my bed to make it seem like I was on my bed waking up stretching.

As the two walked in I got a good view of how they looked.

Hayasaka was wearing a cute pink dress that showed off her legs, which were accentuated by the short length of the dress. Her face seemed to glow even more than usual, and I couldn't help but wonder if it was because she had just gotten out of the shower or something. Kaguya Shinomiya was dressed in a full-length, deep purple pajama, and her hair was down, giving her a more youthful appearance. However, right now she looked cold like the Kaguya Ice Princess

"Wow, you both look amazing tonight," I blurted out, while pretending to be waking up.

‘... Did Ai confess her wrong doing to Kaguya?’ Gojo thought to himself, as he observed the tension in the room.

Kaguya Shinomiya displayed a cold smile as she responded, embodying her Ice Kaguya persona. "I hope I’m not interrupting but are you guys up for a game?" she asked, pulling out a deck of poker cards from her pocket. While Shinomiya wondered if she was just imagining things when she saw Gojo suspended in the air and then disappearing onto the bed. But Hayasaka had clearly witnessed it too; he was doing something supernatural.

"Yes, we came to talk and play games," Ai Hayasaka said, her tone suggesting that she was forced to tag along with Kaguya Shinomiya. She still couldn't shake off the awe and curiosity she felt after witnessing Gojo's powers.

The only person who seemed oblivious to the situation was Flone, who abruptly shut off the television and stormed towards the door when she heard the mention of games.

“You said games?!” Flone shouted, her excitement. She noticed the two women's attire of the night and approached them. "Wow, you two are so pretty!" Flone exclaimed as she pulled both Hayasaka and Shinomiya into the room, drawing their attention away from Gojo.

Kaguya Otsutsuki stayed in her bed still fully immersed in reading the manga.

***

After analyzing Kaguya's words and actions, Gojo's mind worked at an accelerated pace to process the information. He quickly realized that this was not any casual play, but perhaps a confrontation with a cold and calculated Kaguya.

Upon thinking about it, Gojo easily deduced that Kaguya was using the game as a means to manipulate him into doing something for her or something related. He wondered if something had happened to make her do this.

Despite feeling a sense of admiration for Kaguya's bold strategy, Gojo couldn't help but scoff at the idea of her daring to play a game with him. Play a game with him? Clearly, she had no idea who she was dealing with. With his arsenal of abilities and skills, such as the Nine Eyes, Sharingan, Six Eyes, Tenseigan, intuition, and instincts, Kaguya was no match for him. Not that she knows of it.

Gojo smirked confidently, noting to himself that he would play along with Kaguya's game for now. He knew all too well the nature of politics - it was a game of strategy and manipulation. Her play style seemed to be all around control and manipulation. Does she plan to win or lose intentionally?  From what I can see. Her true win condition is by getting me to do her a favor or request out of this game.

"Ahem, the prize is Ai Hayasaka if you win," Kaguya said, her voice clear and assertive.

Oh. Looks like we're playing for keeps. In that case, she just lost. There is no way I'm going to lose after hearing that.

***

When Shinomiya was assigned the responsibility of overseeing the Gojo family for their vacation, she initially felt devastated. However, upon closer examination, she realized this could be an opportunity to gain leverage over her brothers. Being the daughter of a prominent family, Shinomiya understood the significance of owing someone a favor, and she intended to use this to her advantage. It was as if her father had handed her a wildcard. Although she hadn't discovered any concrete information about the significance or power of the Gojo family, their VVVIP status suggested that they must hold some level of importance.

Shinomiya didn't think it was hard as she only needed to keep Gojo content and happy until the end of their vacation, that is also where Hayasaka comes in.

Hayasaka was not only a beautiful woman but also intelligent enough to understand the situation around her. Gojo made it clear that he liked Hayasaka, and the letters from both her father and Ai's parents approved of their relationship with Gojo. The letters also informed Shinomiya that Hayasaka would be switching from being her attendant to Gojo's personal attendant from today on.

To make use of this opportunity, Shinomiya decided to make a game out of it, and the prize would be Hayasaka. Though this would emotionally hurt Hayasaka, it was a minor punishment of emotional damage before the revelation of change in master. Regardless, Hayasaka is Gojo’s attendant now, but they didn’t know that. Shinomiya was rather happy that Hayasaka was free from the guilt she had been dealing with for the past years.

As of today, the game was clearly in Shinomiya's favor, and she knew that in the world of politics, simple expressions like "I owe you a favor" were incredibly valuable. In this game her win condition is if she can get Gojo to help her in the losing sibling war. The outcome of the game is inconsequential.

***

A/N: I won’t tell you what game they play or go full lengths. There are so many words in this chapter fml.

Throughout the game, Shinomiya was not able to win a single game even though she played seriously. It was an absolute one-sided game, and Gojo won every game they played. Even Flone went to join Shinomiya to go against Gojo.

When the game ended and as Hayasaka and Kaguya were leaving the room, Gojo turned to her and said, "I had a great time tonight. You're pretty good, Shinomiya." He then asked, "I guess I own Ai now?" Reading the letters that Kaguya gave to Gojo informing him of the news.

Hayasaka was left feeling dumbfounded and unsure about how to feel about everything that had just happened. And it was late at night too. 

They ended the night here. Regardless, everything went according to plan for Kaguya. But in any case, Kaguya had essentially won as she managed to get a favor from Gojo out of it. And he wouldn’t mind helping her out when she needs it. She intended to lose, but not one-sided.

"Shinomiya, there is no need to worry about your brothers. Though you might need to do some convincing to your father about marrying that student council president of yours," Gojo said with a reassuring tone as he teases Shinomiya. Shinomiya, who was stepping outside the door, couldn't help but smile after hearing that, feeling more at ease about the situation. With a nod of gratitude, she left the room ready to tend to the night.

Both sides won?

***

Hayasaka arrived at Gojo's room early in the morning, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness on her first day as his personal attendant and new master. Their relationship was certainly unconventional, as they were in a romantic relationship surprisingly approved by her parents and Kaguya's father. This is rather shocking and surprising news to her, but she didn't let it go over her head of what had happened. Her heart pounded wildly every time Gojo smiled, and she couldn't help but feel giddy at the thought of also serving him intimately.

As Hayasaka started on her duties, she couldn't help but let her mind wander to the amazing turn her life had taken. She had always been sensitive about not being able to date just any guy, but now she was in a relationship with someone she was comfortable and genuinely fond of. And of course, Gojo was quite literally in the high meter of her strike zone. Now, she found herself serving such a man, and the man she was going to be in a relationship with. She couldn't help but feel a sense of fulfillment, knowing that her fantasy of romance had become a reality in a way she never expected. 

As Hayasaka entered Gojo's room. Waking up Flone, Kaguya Otsutsuki, and Gojo is her responsibility—

They were already up, and they were still playing around. In fact, they might not have even slept at all. What the hell?

***

5