Ai Ai Ai I’m your little butterfly – 23
157 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***
Gojo POV

Without warning, Ruby suddenly lunged at me, her tiny fists aiming directly for my sensitive area. Because of the difference in height, she went for the simplest way to damage a man's physical body.

‘Now, that's just rude,’ I thought to myself. She couldn't touch me despite her best efforts because of my limitless ability. I crouched down, a smug expression on my face, causing Ruby to shift her aim from my crouch to trying to hit me in the face and eye. She soon felt as if something was preventing her from making full contact as her fist swung towards me.

But that didn't stop her from continuing to throw punches after punches. It was after taking a closer look that she noticed that her punches didn't connect at all, leaving her visibly frustrated by her inability to land a hit.

"What?" Ruby expressed her confusion because her fist did not feel connected, but she continued anyway. Unfortunately, the scene continued in this manner for only a few seconds.

“Should…we stop her—” Miyako went to ask the group if this was alright.

"Yeah! Beat him up, Ruby! WOOO! Mommy is cheering for you," Ai cheered from the sidelines. Which drew strange looks from Flone and Hayasaka.

“What? I’m cheering for my daughter.” Ai made a horizontal peace sign near her eye while speaking.

The rest of the group snickered at the chaotic scene unfolding. Though it seems more of a comedy of Ruby not being able to land a hit on me.

Aqua, letting out a tired sigh, took the initiative and began to intervene, gently pulling Ruby back. But the sight of his mom kissing Gojo really irritated him, even though he couldn't deny that Gojo had been an unbelievable help during their most dire situations.

As Aqua started to lead Ruby away from me, "Did you know? What you touched was infinity.  Anything approaching infinity slows down and never reaches me unless I will it— whether it is existing, conceptual, organic, inorganic, gasses, molecules, or atoms." I gave a brief explanation of what had occurred and why she couldn't hit me. 

‘In fact, this is even better than the original~’ I secretly said in my mind.

‘What kind of superpower is that? Isn’t that overpowered?’ Everyone internally thought.

Ruby's emotions seemed to be in turmoil as she struggled to process what I just said. Her initial anger appeared to waver slightly, but she couldn't completely let go of her frustration. As she tried to break the restraint from Aqua holding her back.

"Aqua, You Gotta Let Me Go!" Ruby yelled. “Mama was seduced by this handsome piece of shit!"

"Oh." As soon as Ai heard her kids, she softly laughed and instinctively covered her mouth with her hand. She licked her lips while covering her mouth with her right hand.

“I did no such thing.” I immediately retorted. Aqua just shaked his head.

Despite her reincarnation, Ruby retains her childish personality. She still retains her youthful and innocent disposition. Her adoration for Ai as both fan and daughter was so immense that it made it nearly impossible for her to accept the thought of her mother being with someone else, let alone the bizarre notion of her locking lips with Gojo.

While Ai's past might not hold much significance now that she's alive, Ruby and her brother knew they would eventually obtain answers from her.

The others in the room watched the scene unfold with varying degrees of interest and amusement. Hayasaka was absolutely ignoring everything by just closing her eyes. Flone was... still eating whatever she could find, particularly the food I had given to the Hoshino family before.

Miayako, on the other hand, was frightened. Here are two god's children (self-proclaimed) dealing with a man who, with his incredible abilities, is on par with God. Although things seemed to look like a friendly banther at first but she couldn’t but overthink things.

Ai, ever the caring mother, definitely the source of all this trouble stepped forward, gently wrapped her arms on Ruby and Aqua’s shoulder. "Ruby. Let's not be too rude to Gojo, okay? Besides I already told you I love you and Aqua the most in the world okay? I just needed to thank him. After all, he is the one who gave us a ridiculous amount of wealth and some form of protection. It's only fair that I gave him a bit of intimacy." She said with a deep satisfied happy smile.

'I don't think lip service (literally Ai Hoshino kissing and biting me) and a one-night stand is fair compensation for what I've done.' I thought to myself after hearing that. I stood up and stretched while keeping those twins in mind.

Their deposition and behavior are both odd. One is extremely childish and innocent, while the other is the polar opposite. However, they have both been reincarnated, and they may have retained their entire personality from their previous life. Both of them have an obsession with their mother. Like What The Fuck—?

Ruby pouted, still a bit upset, but she nodded, and gradually relaxed her grip, showing some signs of restraint. But her eyes spoke volumes, glaring at Gojo with a hint of scorn and a cold, empty gaze.

~

You might be still wondering why the fuck are we still here? Well, it's because.

It was still early in the morning, so I figured it was a good time to ask my questions before those two left for school. But only after Flonecia is dealt with. I led her into a private room and soundproofed the space. When we got out Flone was in tears after I slapped her with a ridiculous punishment. It’s the second time I have ever seen and heard her cry. Hayasaka and Miyako went to console Flone albeit she was acting like a child. I can't tell you what I did; I just did what needs to be done.

Approaching the dining table where the Hoshino family was engrossed in their breakfast, Ai was smiling at the sight of her children enjoying their meal.

"Hey you two. Yeah, you two. Stop eating. I need to talk to you two privately," I said, crouching down to their eye level and frowning at Aqua and Ruby. They turned to face me, sweets still in hand, mid-bite.

“Do you have to talk to them privately? Can’t you just ask it here?” Ai tilted her head and asked.

“Nawh. It’s something sensitive to them.” I replied, not breaking eye contact with Aqua and Ruby even though I have my sunglasses on. 

Aqua's eyebrow rose with curiosity, clearly interested in the topic of what we are going to talk about and clearly noticing it is a bit serious. Ruby, on the other hand, seemed less thrilled, but she begrudgingly consented since she seems to notice it is of importance. With a nod from both of them, we excuse ourselves, leaving behind Ai's amused gaze.

~

When we went to a private room. I immediately casted a sound barrier to prevent others from hearing what we are going to be talking about.

I think I finally understand what's going on with the Hoshigan eyes. It practically does fucking nothing, at least to me it does absolutely nothing. But that crow girl…Itachi? Never mind.

I don’t think anyone here besides the crowgirl have any supernatural powers at all or possible awakening. Though I am more curious about their lives before their reincarnation. Who were they? What did they do before? How did they live their lives? Well at least I hope they tell me, cause I just might invade their privacy with the sharingan.

“I’m going to get straight to the point. As fellow reincarnators or something like that. What are your names? Or…your old names? I want to hear about your past. Whether you guys are from another world before reincarnating to this one or the same one. Isekai? Or regression transmigration, or regression reincarnation? Ahh I’m getting a bit off topic, now tell me.” I asked in curiosity.

“Onii-Chan.” Ruby raised an eyebrow at Gojo and turned to face Aqua, as if saying something.

‘I know, I know.’ Aqua frowning at the thought while giving an understanding look.

‘Huh? Did they just speak telepathically? Or is that an understanding gaze?’ I was a bit surprised at their quick ‘conversation’.

““We are the children of God—”” Aqua and Ruby start monologuing like they did the first time on Miyako.

“Don’t pull that bullshit on me. The only god in this world is me, and I’m not even your father gahd dammit. Ah! It is no use hiding or lying you know! If you’re not going to tell me I can probe into your memories and find out what I want~” I gave a deep smile that seemed to tick them off.

“Fine! I will go first then. My name is Aquamarine Hoshino… My previous name was Gorou Amamiya—” Aqua began, his expression darkening into a deep frown as he told his story.

***

I apologize for the lack of updates; I'm still trying to figure out how to end this arc and jump to jjk. This chapter had to be cut in half.

3