Chapter 06 – Way to Level Up!
301 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Where can I find the answer to all the questions and doubts?'

It was so frustrating as I couldn't find any tail and head of this whole situation.

But I can't just sit like that the whole day.

Since I am the sole survivor, something has to be done for them, and I can't bury so many people, so they have to say goodbye differently.

I was gathering the dead bodies of villagers to send them away.

I spotted some loose clothes, sharp swords and small strange symbolic flags scarred around those strange creatures.

The dark-red flag has two swords connected horizontally, with a lion's face in the middle.

Seeing the sharp swords lying on the ground, it did not seem that these belongs to those strange creatures.

Because crude big swords were lying next to the creatures.

Where did these come from?

I gathered the swords and helmets lying on the ground and put the flag-like cloth in my pants pocket, maybe later I will know who they were.

And without delay, I completed the funeral of the villagers and went back home.

After eating something, I left for the village chief's house.

The door of the house and the front wall were broken, so it was not difficult to enter the house.

I entered the room and checked all the rooms and found a bag with some coins and a few scrolled papers.

It contained a small map with the location of the village and the surrounding forest and two towns.

And my purpose was to take the map.

Since Roy didn't travel except to the capital, I had no idea about the neighborhood.

I came out with a bag full of coins and a map.

Then the villagers, who were supposed to have coins or necessities, collected them from their houses and went to my own house.

I opened all the money bags on the table and saw that there was nothing more than a few silvers and copper coins in each of them.

From Roy's memory, I learned "Kata" is the currency of this country.

1 gold kata = 10,000 silver katas

1 silver kata = 1000 copper katas

In the bag, I found 26 pieces of silver and 2190 pieces of copper.

And 5 daggers, 2 are so so...

Taking journey necessities to start my adventure.

Chance is high to get attacked during journey.

Ah.....transmigrating into a fantasy world it would be fascinating to live a life full of adventures.

Got to know about this world name "Pukuria".

 God/ Goddess, Demon, Monster, Beast, and Fairy do exist.

Being strong is what I need to be.

"System, how do I raise the level?"

* ding *

[Killing life that contains liquid]

"Can I level up by slaying pussy?"

[......]

"OK, tell me exactly what kind of liquid-filled life I have to kill to level up."

[Human, monster, beast, flesh-eating plants]

[Killing creatures that have a level lower than you will not increase your leveling pace, but killing higher level creatures can raise your level quickly]

"Ho~.....I can kill humans to level up!

It's great news then. (A/n : He's rather interested to kill humans than monsters)

That I know how to level up, I should head toward the forest located near the village to hunt monsters and beasts. "

I checked everything again and packed my bag.

'I will head out tomorrow morning.

Now, good night.

I woke up and got out after eating breakfast.

What did I eat for breakfast? 

You don't need to know.

I came to a halt in front of the village entrance and looked over the whole village.

Letting out a long sigh, I started my journey toward the forest.

It was already noon when I got there.

Before entering, I looked around once and took my draggers out of the bag, and put them in my waist belt.

No experience in fighting, hunting, or killing, prepared me for the worst.

'I'm so nervous!'

Even after entering the forest, I did not see any beasts or animals.

After the system reconstructed my body, the body filled with vigor and strength.

Now I can say that I'm not a weak ass like before.

Lifting 180 pounds isn't hard for me.

If leveling up increases my all-over status, then I don't need to worry about how to level up them separately.

While thinking all sorts of things, I plunged deeper into the jungle and reached the front of a narrow-mouthed cave.

6