Hussy (Anarcho, #2): Chapter Four—Lexa
24 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Four—Lexa

“Welcome to your suite,” the cruise attendant said, her smile big and her large blue eyes captivating as ever.

“Thanks!” Kyle said, not taking his eyes off her.

“If you need anything, just call on Lexa, our onboard virtual AI,” she said. “You can ask her to dim the shades or open them for the magnificent views that we’ll be experiencing on the way to Ela Luna Keys. You can ask her about the time chart. You can also request to browse or use any of the conveniences aboard the Chylaxium. We have many nightclubs, dining establishments, parks, pleasure hotels and of course a galaxy-class opera with many of the best singers and performers in the United Systems Alliance performing during our cruise. And if none of those things are to your liking, we have the most premier VR games. The Nine 9s Tournament open to premier-pass guests only is signing up entrants for the next twelve hours.”

“Ah, very good,” Kyle said. “And should we need any live assistance?”

Her huge white smile, framed by perfect pink lips deepened. “Then you can request that Lexa contact me directly.”

“Excellent,” Kyle said. “I’m sure I’ll be in touch.”

She nodded. “I’ll leave you two to settle in.”

“Thank you,” John said, and he watched her leave. Then he whirled on Kyle with an accusing glare.

“What?”

“We have work to do,” he said. “This is not a cat chase.”

“Come on, John. Relax. Live a little.”

“She’s probably a man.”

Kyle laughed. “Did you see that beautiful create? No way she’s a man!”

“You do know this is twenty eighty-eight, right?”

“Ah,” Kyle said with a wave of his hand. “I know a man when I see one.”

“Okay.”

Kyle laughed again, making John role his eyes, but he cracked a smile.

“So I say we check this place out for a bit before we get down to it—what do you say?”

“We’ve got what, three days before we reach Ela Luna Keys?”

“Somethin’ like that.”

“Maybe we can look around a bit.”

“But first,” Kyle said, gesturing to John, “you might want to change out of that. You look like a commoner.”

John looked down at the Keys shirt he was wearing with its fields of blue water and palm trees.

“Your bare knees in those cargo shorts are going to make me puke.”

“It’s a disguise.”

“Shit,” Kyle said. “I thought we were high on life, John!” Then he glanced up. “Lexa!”

“How may I—“

“Lexa, you bitch—where are you?”

“I’m here, Kyle,” she said, her voice sweet and feminine.

“Shit, she knows my name.”

“I read that her voice changes depending on who you are. Apparently she can read your cerebral pattern response.”

“Yeah?”

“Lexa,” John called.

“Yes, John?” she said, her voice definitely different. “How may I assist you?”

“She sounds like a man.”

“She doesn’t sound like a man!”

“I’m trying to picture this broad in my head right now,” Kyle said. “She’s tall.” He nodded. “Toucgh” He nodded. “She’s got engine grease on her face.”

“Shut up, you bimbo-lover.”

“What the hells?”

“I’m still here,” Lexa said sweetly, obviously speaking to Kyle. “If you need me, I’ll be in the background patiently waiting—“

“Yes you fuckin’ will, you schizophrenic bitch.”

John laughed.

“Lexa!” Kyle called.

“Yes, Kyle?” her voice extra sweet again.

“Shit,” John said. “She’s one of those blondes that wears all hot pinks and baby blues and flies around in a convertible.”

“Oh fuck off.”

John smirked, going to the panel on the wall.

“Lexa!” Kyle called again.

“Yes?”

“Sound the same for both of us based on neither of our preferences.”

“I would love to do that for you, Kyle, but without John’s permission I can’t—“

“You have my permission, Lexa,” John said, not turning from the panel as he tapped the tactile holo displays.

“Very well,” she said, in John’s preferential voice. “How’s this?” she asked, her voice now different. Still feminine, but neither that of Kyle’s or John’s “preferences.”

“Yeah,” Kyle said, “that’s good.”

“John,” Lexa said. “Do you agree with Mr. Kyle Harrowitz?”

“I do”—the panel fell off the wall—“oops—yes, I do, Lexa.”

“Great!” she said enthusiastically. “Please, should either of you need me, do call.”

“Sure thing,” John said as he plugged something into the circuitry.”

“What are you doing?” Kyle asked.

“Just installing the physical package May sent to us.”

“I didn’t know she sent us a drop.”

“You were too busy playing VR games.”

“Hey, that prehistoric game is fun.”

“I can’t believe you find them fun even with all the crazy stuff we do.” John said. “Anyway, this will make Lexa do what we want with full clearance.”

“What?” Kyle asked excitedly.

“Yep,” John said. “There, it’s uploaded.” He bent to pick up the panel and reattached it. “Too easy.”

“Hmm,” Kyle said, getting a good idea in his head.

“Don’t start.”

Kyle turned. “Lexa, do you have a physical appearance.”

“Yes I do,” she said, “but I as you have not yet requested me to appear in your physical presence, I have not yet done so.”

“Appear now.”

A holographic projection of Lexa appeared. “She was displayed as a tall, attractive woman wearing a blue hourglass dress with a low neckline.

“How may I help you?” she asked.

“Wow,” John said, “She’s attractive.”

She turned to him. “My algorithm has chosen that my appearance be one that both you and Mr. Harrowitz would enjoy.”

“Do you provide sexual favors to guests?” Kyle asked.

“What are you doing, Kyle?”

“I’m sorry,” Lexa said with a smile. “If you are looking for the pleasure hotels, they’re on deck—“

“Lexa,” Kyle interrupted. “Strip naked.”

She started taking off her clothes.

“Wow,” Kyle said, “she really is under our control.”

“Lexa,” John said, “leave your clothes on.” She stopped undressing. “Stop monkeying around! I thought you wanted to check the ship out?”

“Lexa’s part of the ship, isn’t she?”

John nodded. “Yeah, well I bet that hot cruise attendant wouldn’t like you messing around with Lexa.”

“Ha!”

“Lexa?” John asked.

“Yes?” she asked. “How may I assist you?”

“Open the closet. I need something to wear.”

She did as he requested, and with a beep and a hiss, the concealed closet revealed itself. It consisted of a mechanized clothing rack and a holo-panel with different clothing options available—all paid for by their Prime-Class Tickets.

“Damn straight, you need something to wear,” Kyle said. Then he turned to the hologram. “Lexa. Where are the crew’s arms lockers located?”

1