1. Became Asil Agriche
622 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Snyder Pov

I hung to the rooftop , as mine hand gripped tightly to the fence .

I , the top Assassin , Snyder , who was undefeatable was now hanging between life and death .

I stared at the men who stood infront of him , they had grin on their face .....they were my friends , my partner , my colleague , who betrayed me .

Someone said to me that your loved ones will be the most likely to be happy at your misery . At that time I didn't took his advice seriously thinking  that he was creating rift between my friends and me .......but now I think I was stupid and he was correct .

Those who I trusted they betrayed me for money and position . I clenched my free hand in anger .

" Snyder , we never thought of you as your partner , you are just our enemy who we  intended to defeat . You were always on top and never let us show our skill , so we decided wouldn't it be better to get rid of you to get money and fame and here we are " At his words I burst out into laughter , they looked at me dumbfounded .

" So this is how you repaid me ..... I never let you shine .... BULLSHIT . You couldn't do anything without me , everytime you five went on any mission , you will either fail or get captured . And everytime I had to go to save you because of Boss's order . Even after all this boss kept you because of your families , you useless pieces of shit " I yelled at my eyes turned red in anger . 

Unknown to them I sneaked out my gun with my other free hand , " I don't believe in Karma or after life , so I will take my revenge before my death . Goodbye " . 

I didn't even gave a moment to analyse my words , and with my my agility , I pulled out 5 bullets into their head .

I let my gun go and closed my eyes . I may look tough , but I still have heart which was betrayed , I am tired ....I am tired of constant betrayal , fear of unpredictability , stress ..... I want to sleep ....I want to go in deep slumber and never wanna wake up .

With that thought that I let go off my grip on the fence . Finally al comfortable sleep . This was my last thought , before my body kissed the concrete pavement , giving me intense pain .

Last thing I heard was the panicking voice of passer-bys and the siren of ambulance as my consciousness faded . Darkness enveloped me .

" My lady , my lady see you have a son , he looks just like you " I heard an excited voice which belong to the female .

I slowly opened my eyes to unknown surroundings .

Where am I ? Am I in heaven or what ?......... No it is not possible , with the amount of murders I have committed , it is impossible to book a ticket to heaven , I must be hell , yeah it must be . But why the hell this people are wearing mediaeval European outfits....

I tried to say something ..... " Aba...awubu..awu "...what the f in the world why do I sound like a baby . 

I raised my hands and legs but for some reason they are small like baby's ......what in the earth did I become a baby or what ?

Suddenly the huge , gorgeously modelled door opened revealing a fine , handsome man . He had black hair and red eyes . He looked hot though .

He came towards me and pulled me towards him , into his arms ...... Mr. Handsome how may I help you ? " awabu wui bubu awa " I mumbled out . Shit it's so embarassing , I want a dig a hole and jump into it .

" So you are my son " he said . 

I am who ? " Awa hu ? " oh lord it's so embarassing .

" How amusing , you are not fearing me " he said in a unknown tone while glaring at me .

Why should I fear you ? I glared at him book . Our glaring continued for a minute or so before he broke away from eye contact . 

Hmph you can't win against me .

" Sierra , you have done hardwork , you should rest " he said with a smile .

But dude why your smile looks fake ? I thought .

I looked at the woman he was talking to . She looked beautiful not gonna deny though but why does she looks so weak as if she gonna break with one snap .

Wait a minute she looks familiar as well as her name ..... where I have heard or seen her . Shit I can't remember .

Suddenly my attention was brought back to the handsome man , after I felt his glare ......What do you need bro ? I asked in my mind .

" You look just like your Mother , your name will be Asil.... Asil Agriche " he said .

Asil Agriche ..... this names sounds familiar ....where have heard ?......um...

OH MAN HOLY SHIT

Isn't Roxana Agriche's brother Asil Agriche ?

And isn't Roxana Agriche the female lead of the manhwa " The Only Way To Protect Female Lead's Older Brother".

If I remember correctly , wasn't Asil Agriche murdered before , the plot begun ?

My eyes widened , this can't be....No tell me this is a lie ..... Don't tell me I have become that character .

Hell nah , I don't want to accept that I have become that pathetic , weak , innocent , naive , stupid character .

But one can never deny reality , F**K I HAVE BECOME ASIL AGRICHE ........... F**k my life I want to cry .

12