Arc 1 Chapter 5 (1)
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Class I Science C: A Hangout>

Monday's second lesson was over, the academy students began to pack their books and leave the classroom. They decided to spend some time at the academy before going home.

They went to the academy garden and the city garden. The boys looked for girls to talk to. Some went straight home to take care of the household.

Diligent students spend their time looking at books, both textbooks and larger books for reference for academy work.

Teachers of the subject in question choose to go home rather than rushing to the teachers' lounge, checking assignments and answers.

Most of the academy teachers chose to go home on their feet. Although Roshan Capital has vehicles, many Roshan citizens still have a strong walking habit. Unlike in other kingdoms that have horses and donkeys as transport.

Horses and deer were rarely seen in the Roshan Kingdom, and even then, they could not be ridden carelessly.

In a hallway of the academy, the three girls were prince to each other from their eyes. They seemed to be getting along, not hiding anything.

"Rivandy. We're going home first. If you want to go home together, Evelyn will accompany you." Aurora informed, relaxed and unencumbered.

"Alright. I hope you guys get along and don't fight with the rock paper scissors game again." My response and wish for the girls to always get along, not to quarrel and play paper rock scissors as an outlet.

They stopped their steps and turned their heads in the opposite direction. I remembered something because the game caused frustration in the form of consecutive defeats.

"No, Darling. I don't want to play anymore. I always lose to that slut." Sheeran spoke up, feeling bad since playing that game.

"What do you mean slutty? You won't be able to win from me. It took 20 years for you to beat me." Akishima added pressure for Sheeran to be deterred.

"There's no need to fight. Winning and losing isn't everything." Aurora intervened, pushing the girls' heads further apart.

"We're going home first, Rivandy." Aurora decided to separate from me.

"Don't get close to any more girls or I'll make you a house maid!" Akishima's index finger was pointed at me, immediately leaving me behind.

"Goodbye, Darling!" Unlike Sheeran, he gave me a kiss on the cheek as affection.

They left me, passing by the academy's hallway and heading towards the academy gates. I intended to go home with them. Since I was always doing assignments in the apartment, I had less energy and wanted to sleep.

After walking for a while, I found a place that was deserted, without even the presence of other people. The place was furnished with chairs and a large, round table. There was a small space that was empty, yet to be filled and cleaned.

Quickly, my hand grabbed the chair in front of me and pulled it up so I could sit down and sleep peacefully. Once seated, my vision of the surroundings became blurred.

I put my head on the table and started to close my eyes because I was already sleepy. But, the voice of someone that greeted kindly and enthusiastically came to me.

"Hey." Someone called out in a small, soft voice.

"..." I didn't respond, focusing on closing my eyes.

Shortly from the voice, I woke up and lifted my head from the table, yawning briefly before looking for the source of the voice.

"Apparently, you're exhausted. What's the matter with you?"

"It's nothing. Lately, I've been doing assignments last night. So, I finished my assignment and planned to spend some time sleeping."

"That's great. But, you shouldn't forget about rest."

"You've been talking all the time. What's the matter?"

I haven't seen her face yet. Still didn't understand who the person in front of my eyes was. As soon as I opened my eyes, a teenage boy was in front of my eyes.

A teenager made a short green ponytail hairstyle with purple eye colour, neatly dressed, and his face was pleasing to the eye. He seemed wise and calm.

"No, I'm not. Actually, I don't want to disturb your sleep. Everyone has their own time."

"I see. I hope I can come back refreshed after sleeping." I hoped for the impossible.

"That's right." The teenager accepted the wish happily.

The atmosphere of the hangout became quiet, only two teenagers sitting opposite each other. There was no suitable topic to fill this atmosphere. Just get to the point.

It was just me and him, there was no one else around and we just stared at each other for a few seconds.

"Oh yeah. It's so quiet here. What are you doing?"

"Nothing. It's just that, I found this place and tried to clean it up. Only, I couldn't do it. I'm pretty bad at cleaning dirty places." She replied.

The teenager revealed a complaint, not wanting to clean the room alone, just to save energy.

"Maybe tomorrow, I'll bring a broom and duster. I don't want that small room to be left dirty."

The teenager couldn't help but laugh, the room didn't need to be cleaned perfectly and there was still another time to clean it.

"You. You're too diligent. That's why Akishima has to keep an eye on you."

"Wait a minute. Do you know him?" Immediately responding, my body reacted quickly.

"Yes. She's my classmate, quite noisy and selfish. But, you should get used to it."

"Eh?! Like that, huh? But, I don't know what her purpose is in watching me from other girls." My face was as usual, flat and expressionless,

Zhukov nodded and his ears perked up, it didn't take much to gather more information.

"I don't know either. Maybe you'll find out in the future."

The teenager had a connection with the girl with the scarf. He already had information since Akishima told him after school.

"Rivandy."

"Yes?" I responded to the small call again.

"Zhukov Rekovic. First year Science and Technology C. Nice to meet you." Zhukov extended his hand to me, intending to shake.

"Okay. Zhukov." There was no need to introduce myself as Zhukov already knew my name, returning his handshake.

After returning his handshake, we looked at each other, not feeling awkward yet but unable to continue the conversation. Aki called his name for him to respond.

"Zhukov."

"Yes. Can I help you?"

"If you don't mind, I'm ...."

I wanted to continue the conversation, a lolita came up to me while calling my name softly. The lolita kissed my hair like a pillow.

"Rivandy!" Evelyn came suddenly and started hugging me from behind.

"Evelyn. I was waiting for you. Where have you been?" I could hear Evelyn from my ears, she was always pressed against my shoulder.

Evelyn chuckled, touching my cheek with her finger. She chuckles when a prince is played with by a child.

"Muehehehe. I'll be at the cafeteria first, desu. You're very cute today, desu."

"..." I paused for a moment from the lolita girl's smile, it felt warm and soothing.

My face flattened, my cheeks felt massaged by the hands of a lolita. Usually, Evelyn really likes it when I meet her and give her sweets.

"Come on. Go home. I want to sleep in the apartment. You can enter the bed." I took Evelyn home, just one way to avoid any misunderstandings.

Evelyn was delighted, staying on my shoulders to be pampered. I got up from the chair and left Zhukov. Zhukov was taken aback, getting an uncomfortable feeling.

"Wait a minute. You shouldn't sleep with a kid like him. He won't be independent if you spoil him." Zhukov advised, intending to reprimand Evelyn.

Evelyn turned her face away from Zhukov, just hearing the word child was like an insult to this lolita. That's why, I don't want to hurt Evelyn by calling her a child.

"I'm not a child, desu. I want to become a woman so I can get close to Rivandy, desu." Evelyn took offence, ignoring Zhukov and choosing to hug me.

"Besides, I want to train myself to not look like a child anymore, desu." Evelyn continued, sticking her tongue out at Zhukov.

Zhukov hid his laughter, wanting to reprimand the lolita in his wise way. Although it's not allowed to insult, Zhukov still has another way by satirising a lolita who wants to be a woman.

"If you want to be a woman, you should drink milk and vegetables, not sweets." Zhukov delivered the advice, as well as Evelyn's stubborn sarcasm, still hugging Rivandy warmly.

"Candy is also made from milk. So what, desu?" Evelyn protested, vehemently rejecting Zhukov's fairly mature suggestion.

"Lollipop?" My hand held a lollipop, thrusting it at Evelyn to be quiet and not make any more noise.

"I want one, desu." Quickly, Evelyn's eyes lit up when my hand held the lollipop. Her hand grabbed the lollipop quickly and it arrived in her hand.

"That's it. Don't be noisy! I'll give you sweets once we get home. After that, we can sleep together." I held the lollipop, inviting Evelyn to come inside my apartment,

"Yes, desu." Evelyn took my words for granted.

Eventually, Evelyn and I disappeared without a trace, growing envious and spiteful of the girl who was crazy about the prince. Zhukov was left behind, just smiling sweetly at the two couples.

"It's time for me to go home. Soon, this place will be cleaned up." Zhukov decided to go home, leaving the hangout that would change one day.

"I think I've overdone it." He let out a long sigh after speaking with a Prince of Maths.

"Maybe I can say something to Akishima. Maybe he can help me to overcome this lost lolita."

He left the academy premises and waited for the next day's daily life, signalling that the place was a gathering place someday.

0