Arc 1 Chapter 1 (3)
25 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<First Day : Principal's Invitation>


Mr Boris and I left the classroom without caring about the other students who were accompanied by the academy committee. I was behind Mr Boris awkwardly. The class cheers were not heard because I was quite far from the class.

Mr Boris didn't turn around. Just go forward for a guide. 

The anxiety slowly disappeared. My memories of this academy were re-expressed. Six months ago, my uncle took me to the academy to pick up the document I had left behind.

However, for now, I let Mr Boris finish his work. Don't mind if he becomes my guide once again.

There was no chatter on the way to the principal's office.

[***]

After reaching outside the room, we stopped walking. He turned around and gave me instructions. I just followed the instructions without a second thought.

"Please come in! You just need to chat with the principal. After that, you may return to class."

"..." I nodded slowly.

"I'm going back to the teacher's room as soon as possible." Mr Boris left me with his last message.

I'm the only one left at this point. Breathe slowly and muster the courage. That's all I can do.

The door opened with my hand saying hello. A low voice caught the attention of a woman who was on stage during the academy ceremony.

"Oh. There seems to be a guest. Is there anything I can help with?" The woman asked in a friendly manner.

"Mr Boris said that I was called by the principal. So, I'm here." 

"Sit down! It feels tyring if you stand all the time."

I approached the wooden chair and sat down politely. The woman ignored work and looked at me with complete concentration.

"There's something to talk about, Mrs Principal?"

"Don't call me that! You can call me Cherry!" 

"Okay! Back to topic. There's something to discuss?" 

Cherry was silent for a moment. The lipstick-filled mouth hasn't moved yet. Red eyes looked at me like a statue. 

"Do you know who picked you up?"

I get an uncomfortable question. A question I will never be able to answer for the rest of my life.

"I don't know. I just shut my mouth about it."

"After all, how do you know my name? You're stalking me?" I turned the question a little firmer.

"Wait a minute! I didn't do anything that bad." She prevents me from accusing her of being a stalker.

"Alright." I pulled all my thoughts back. Back to the point. "Uncle is good people. He gave me hope. If he wasn't there, I might have died."

Cherry chuckled as she covered her mouth. Her mind went somewhere. Her confession raises my eyebrows.

"Fool! If you don't pick it up, you'll starve to death."

"Don't think about it! You don't have to think about that." She begged me not to fall into the abyss of suffering.

My heartbeats. That woman's seduction destroys my confidence. A flushed face hides my cheeks. I turned away from her and immediately took it for granted.

"Okay. I'm not too worried about that. Anyway, I don't mind."

She smiled widely. No sound. The lipstick painted on her lips enhances her beauty. "Ara-Ara. It seems you are very shy."

"There is no other choice! I don't want to ... reveal the secret." 

Calm down and forget about the topic. It was quite quiet because the woman forced me to reveal the secret. She became uncomfortable with the compulsion.

She changed the topic. Time to talk about something lighter.

"Oh yes. How about Roshan Capital? Did you enjoy it? There's nothing more fun than when you're around town with your partner. Maybe, I can be your lover. Because you are handsome, no one will turn you down."

"...."

She laughed silently. My expression never changes. It's unthinkable to have a lover to accompany me. 

"Don't make a face like that! You can't survive without even a partner. It's quite problematic in this town." 

"Sorry! I didn't think that far." I apologised.

She forgives me easily. I've never had that kind of treatment. She got up from his chair and wanted to hug me.

That hug changed everything. a body full of the smell of roses. Not a word came out of my mouth. I've never felt this before.

Do I deserve to be treated like this? Though, I don't need to be treated well. Only Cherry is different. No other.

"Don't worry! If you have any problems, feel free to chat with me! I don't want this cute teenager to get into serious trouble." 

My eyelids were fixed on a bulging chest. My first time getting protection. From a woman, I began to understand. No one can underestimate it.

"I understand."

The hug stopped for a moment. I hold my eyes and prevent others from seeing it. Cherry scrutinised me so sympathetically that I couldn't keep quiet for long.

"You can think of me as an older sister. That is very fun." 

I turned my gaze to her. Cherry's body was too predictable. Everything is clear behind the clothes she wears.

"If you have a lover. I will seduce her and we will celebrate. Didn't your uncle do the same?" 

"..." I'm the silent statue. 

"Come on! You don't have to be ashamed to reveal yourself."

"I didn't expect whether I would get a lover or not. At least, having friends is fine."

She hides a laugh with a hand. She replied, "How naive! You've never had a lover. I feel sorry for you."

"Oh yes. I have something for you." 

She turned away from me to take what could be given. Just waiting for a while, my relationship with her changed instantly. It's the first time I've had a smooth relationship like this.

This will change me someday.

"I found it. Here!" She held out a hand filled with a small red box. The blue ribbon that binds invites the recipient to open the box. "I gave you as a gift."

I took the small box with both hands. The box was looked at for a moment. Its contents are unknown. I'll open it later.

"You'll want to know what's in it." She hid another laugh. "You must know who the uncle is. Oh yes, under the box, there is an address in the form of an address."

"You can visit it on the weekend."

I glanced under the box. It contains an address and a street name. I guess she took me there.

[Evrocka 23 Street. Number 45. Zvezda Elite Restaurant]

"The restaurant is open in the morning on the weekend. It's perfect for mornings and evenings."

A few moments later, I remembered the class that was about to start. This meeting is a special invitation.

"Looks like class is about to start." I got up from my seat.

"Thank you for calling me! I'll be there on the weekend."

"Yes. Make sure you don't invite other people! I miss you." Lovingly, she seduces me from afar and kisses me as she continues his work.

I left the room and was greeted with a wave. Then, I rushed to class without worrying about getting lost.

[***]

The break time at the academy comes to an end quickly. The clock turns without realising it, requiring a return to class as the teachers are ready to teach the new students.

Academy students must take their roll call before starting lessons for the first time.

Even though it's their first class, they will be introduced to the different teachers first and then learn as they normally would.

Arriving at Class I Science A, I caught their attention. Their eyes fell on me and rushed over quickly.

They also asked how my meeting with the principal was. Principal's presence

I just want to be treated like that. I answered briefly so I could get out of their group.

The result was satisfactory. They understood and gave me away. The next lesson is the introduction of the teachers.

No lessons. Just limited to chat and boring storeys. My body gets tired easily and it's hard to catch some of the writing on the blackboard.

As the boring students continued, the gaze of the girl beside me made distraction easier.

A call from a newly recognised girl could not be ignored, her face could turn my brain around faster.

"Rivandy!" Evelyn called me in between classes, her right hand gently waving her invitation at me.

I turned to her and lowered my voice. Evelyn spoke to me, hoping for something interesting to talk about.

"After school, keep me company, desu! To the candy shop, desu."

"I will keep you company. You can go there however you want."

"Are you sure, desu?" Evelyn's eyes became stars, gaining great passion while chatting with me.

A scream that stopped our conversation. A teacher with a rattan stick hits the table. That was enough to put a stop to the fun chatter.

"You two! Don't chat during class!" The teacher rebuked us, raising her voice at us.

"Forgive us!" Evelyn and I apologised in unison.

"Alright then. Now, focus on this lesson!"

"Yes, sir!" We were both forced to cut the conversation short and focus on the lesson first.

After that boring chatter assaulted us for quite a while, the academy bell rang again. The students of Class I Science A got some fresh air after staying in their class for a long time.  

For now, they couldn't do their assignments yet as the academy teachers didn't want to disturb their first day.

Evelyn and I packed up our things and headed home together, looking at each other and walking side by side as we left the classroom.

This time, this bell signalled the time to go home. We came home and stopped by the candy shop with familiarity.

2