Arc 1 Chapter 2 (3)
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Popular Student: Girl Idol>

 

5 Ucheryc 1464, Spyxtria Academy, Roshan Capital's autumn was beautiful. No sunshine, just clouds and a cool breeze.

 

The academy students had to go to class because the lesson was about to start. They waited for their teachers to arrive to start the lesson.

 

In Class I Science A, a Biology teacher, Misha Elezyara entered the classroom. A woman of small stature with long flowing purple hair and night blue eyes. She looked friendly despite ignoring some of the etiquette of a teacher.

 

"Hello, children!"

 

"Hello, Mum."

 

"My name is Misha Elezyara. Your Biology teacher. Now. I will teach you today. Please turn to page 2 to start this lesson."

 

"Yes, Ma'am."

 

Mrs Misha took out the Biology book from the first chapter, introduction to biology. Starting with the definition to the benefits of biology.

 

Without realising it, a hand reached up. Giving a signal to Mrs Misha to postpone the lesson. She took a few steps closer for a clear view.

 

A teenager was seen signalling. He was considered popular with the girls of Class I Science A. He raised his hand with a soft exclamation.

 

" Ma'am." A hand rose into the air.

 

"What's wrong?" Mrs Misha's attention was drawn to the teenager.

 

"What does page 4 explain? From what I read, it explains the history of biology."

 

"Eh? Which one?" Mrs Misha's head was still thinking about the comment in the middle of the lesson.

 

"Page 4. The Middle Ages of Roshan. Around 700-1400 Vortunya Years. But, according to Extrenera Klashera, a young traveller in the Eastern Kingdom, in the book Roshan Medieval, the medieval development in Roshan territory was 4 Poluska 699 to 31 Sneght 1401. Is Extrenera a right or wrong person?"

 

"Eh?! I don't understand. I can't explain that one."

 

"Anyway, there's a species of flower that caught my attention. What kind of flower is the Alevera Flower, the Tropicheski Flower or the Letny Flower?"

 

"In the Encyclopedia, the Alevera flower is classified as a Tropicheski flower. But in the Master's Book, Alevera is a Letny flower. Can you explain this difference?"

 

Either a complaint or a question. It was unexpected that a talented teenager would cause the biology teacher to be silent.

 

"I'm getting dizzy. Headache." Mrs Misha's head became unpleasant. "Sorry, kids! I have a headache because of this teenager's question. I have to go to the medical room first. You guys study on your own!"

 

Mrs Misha left the class and the attendance book on the table. It was a teacher's carelessness.

 

"Kya! Prince toppled the Biology teacher's throne so easily."

 

"He went straight to the health room to buy medicine."

 

"It's fate to have a lolita teacher like this."

 

In the midst of the rambling, a large fire burned the two girls beside me. I can't handle these two girls. They were too vicious.

 

"Stupid Rivandy! This is all your fault! You have to fix all this!" Aurora gave off a gloomy aura to me.

 

"Yes, desu! You're going to kill the biology teacher with your babbling, desu." Evelyn did the same thing. Accusing me of being a villain for killing the teacher.

 

Somehow the two of them were quite annoying with their anger. Their ferocity cannot be underestimated. There was only one thing I could do, and that was to make amends.

 

"I understand. I'll teach you." There was no other choice. I got up from the classroom bench.

 

My footsteps went forward. Flat eyes and palms holding biology books. Good thing I summarised the material before the first meeting. It could come in handy in a moment of urgency.

 

"Alright, all of you! This lesson is still continuing. Because Mrs Misha is at the hospital. So, I will replace her!"

 

"If you ignore me, I will have no choice but to expel you from the class. So, don't sleep and eat in class! I won't take it easy on you. Do you understand?"

 

"Yes, Prince! We will not turn our backs on you." The female students took me at my word.

 

Thankfully, they listened to me! They won't be chatting for a while. Because of my knowledge, I won't be worried. Aurora and Evelyn accepted me easily.

 

They followed the lesson as usual. General biology knowledge was discussed objectively and not rigidly. I taught them with the rattan in my hand. Everything went on as usual.

 

[***]

 

After the history lesson ended, the students and girls hurriedly left the classroom as the sun was already above their heads.

 

Meanwhile, the two girls and I cleaned up the classroom benches. We talked a little to fill the silence in the classroom.

 

"Rivandy. Let's go home!" Aurora invited me home, feeling enthusiastic before my eyes.

 

"But, I have to order food at the canteen. I forgot to buy my ingredients at the market."

 

"Don't worry, desu! We accept your excuse, desu. But, if you come back unwell, I will take you to heaven, desu." Evelyn pointed at me with an index finger.

 

"Okay. I promise. I'll be fine." 

 

"I'll be waiting for you, Rivandy!" Aurora threw me a smile, waving me off before I left the classroom.

 

"I'll buy vanilla ice cream for you, desu."

 

I walked out of the classroom. Replying to both of their responses. Walking slowly and leisurely. Not in a hurry. I still have plenty of time right now.

 

After buying food at the canteen for 3.6 Aegis, I wanted to go back to class. Returning Mrs Misha's absent book and then returning the book in the library had already been done at the first break.

 

In the spacious hallway of the academy, there was a voice that broke my concentration. The screams of the girls made me unable to return to class. The crowd was giving me attention.

 

"What is it? It looks crowded."

 

I glanced at them slowly. Wanting to know their motives. Curiosity led me to the source of the shouting in the hallway.

 

There were four girls in different colours of dresses. Red, yellow, green, and blue. They wore beautiful and charming dresses that matched the colour of their hair.

 

There were no musical instruments. Their smooth and soft voices are musical instruments themselves. They became popular among the girls.

 

"Thank you, everyone! I hope the song we created entertains you."

 

The girls grew hysterical. The four of them waved back. A warm welcome from the teenagers around.

 

"Who are they?" I searched for information about the four girls.

 

"You don't know! They are Printesta Idols. The popular idols in this academy."

 

"I see. I'm relieved now. I should go home and sleep first."

 

"Please. But,... Prince!"

 

"Eh?!" I distracted them again.

 

"There's a Prince!" The female students began to call out to me amorously.

 

"Prince is here! Please teach me lovingly!"

 

"My prince! Please! Don't leave!"

 

Since all the girls' attention was on me, the four girls, Printesta Idol, came up with a brilliant idea.

 

"Since Prince Charming is present, we will sing a song for him. The song for the Prince is very special this time!"

 

"Yeah!"

 

"Hooray!"

 

"All Hail Printesta Idol!"

 

"All Hail Printesta Idol!"

 

"All Hail Printesta Idol!"

 

They cheered happily. Giving me a way while forcing me forward. I just accepted their encouragement and support.

 

I was already facing the four of them. They were willing to sing a song with a suitable theme. This time, they were going to sing a song about princes.

 

"Five. Four. Three. Two. One!"

 

With their magic power, they gave a soft and gentle tone. Their whistling is like a classical musical instrument. The piano, guitar, flute, and drums were no longer needed.

 

"Magic Guitar: F key!"

 

"Piano Magic: Major C!"

 

"Drum Magic: Moderato!"

 

"Flute Magic: Piccolo Record!"

 

The melodies of the four girls were in perfect harmony. In tune with the song lyrics and instruments. I was silent as I listened to their melodious singing. They complimented me and wooed me at the same time, giving me a bouquet of flowers and forcing me to smile.

 

They surrounded me and made me feel special for having found the love of their lives. One of their hands touched me with a gentle pinch.

 

"It hurts!" I felt pain when they touched my cheek.

 

The lyrics of the song welcomed a prince, the beat of the song at all times entertained the girls and brought them to a fairytale world. Various feelings are expressed as a commoner girl.

 

The music and the song blend together and spread to the audience that gathers while wanting to pay attention to their abilities as a girl's dream student. 

 

It was as if they were giving me an invitation, not wanting to escape from my grasp once they took my hand.

 

Their hair was the same colour as a twin girl who had a rainbow of colours although there was no purple and orange.

 

After singing the song, I was invited to leave. The waving of the girls' hands signalled goodbye. I went home quietly. Holding a bouquet of flowers was no problem for me.

 

The girls also decided to disperse the crowd as their time would be used to leave the academy. 

 

Alright, I'm going to class now because I don't want to be punished for gathering with the two girls late.

 

[***]

 

After arriving at the class, I met the two of them, their eyes looking sharp as they kept waiting while holding their bags. 

 

"Rivandy! What happened to you?" Aurora was worried about me, coming closer to me.

 

"You were given flowers, desu." Evelyn responded, seeing me holding a bouquet of flowers in both hands.

 

"It's nothing. I just..." My mouth was cut off by Evelyn's index finger, my voice not heard by them at all. 

 

"Let's go home, desu! We have somewhere to stop by." Evelyn turned to Aurora and made a code gesture to leave the classroom immediately. 

 

We decided to go home and forget about the embarrassing incident, neither of them wanting to turn their backs and let me follow their path.

 

1