Chapter 14 b – Rhux
227 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sun was getting lower, and we were heading past late afternoon and into the early evening.  I was more than happy to knock off the training for the day and get some rest. 

I handed Rhux her sword back, and she handed me the goblin blades.  “Don’t stick yourself,” she said with a wink. “Now, come on.” She carried her sword toward the pump we had used before, leaving the yard we’d just practiced in behind.  I could smell the roasting deer she’d put over the fire, and my mouth watered.  I was starving. 

I followed Rhux through the crumbling stone fence and down the street towards the well. 

“Where are we going?” I asked as we left the safety of our little house behind.

She propped her sword up by the pump and, before I knew what was going on, had untied her leather corset and stripped it off, her perfect green breasts now free.  “We’re bathing, Jack,” she said with another wink.  “Two days of riding and training have us both stinking, and I want to be clean before I eat.”  She gestured to me with a flip of her hand.  “And I want you to be clean before I eat too.  You stink worse than I do.” 

She had a point there.  I did stink.  I guess I just wasn’t expecting to do this together.  Or at least in front of each other. 

But she didn’t seem to mind.  Before I could protest, Rhux unclasped her tiny leather skirt, and it fell from her waist. 

I’d seen everything she had before, but that had felt different, forced, like she was taunting me.    Now she was standing before me, completely naked, and I was as free as she was.  Her long black hair hung over her shoulders, and her flawless green skin looked as smooth as glass.  Her body was muscular but not overly so.  She was absolutely perfect. 

“What’s the matter,” she said, laughing at my embarrassment.  “I know a big strong guy like you has seen a naked woman before.” 

I had. But not one with no body fat and tits that pointed to the sky… and definitely not one with green skin. 

“Yeah, I have,” I said, trying to be cool.

“Uh huh,” Rhux said as she pumped water over the leather garments that she’d been wearing.  She was half bent over now, her hair falling around her, and her perfect green bottom pointed in my direction. 

She pumped water on her clothes, then rubbed them together, pumped more water, then rang them out. 

“Those’ll have to dry by the fire tonight,” she said.  She pumped water into her hands and splashed it unceremoniously over herself, scrubbing beneath her armpits and then working the water around, rubbing her breasts and then her tight stomach.  Then she propped one foot on a clump of nearby rubble, raising her knee up to her waist and exposing everything she had to me.  Her green vagina was hairless and plump between her legs.  She pumped water into her hand and splashed it between her legs, then rubbed a hand over herself, then pumped more water, splashed it between her ass cheeks, and then rinsed everything off. 

By the time she was done, my mouth had gone slack. 

“Okay, you’ve looked enough,” she said as she finished.  “Your turn.  Wash your clothes, then your body, and we’ll dry by the fire.” 

I was frozen.  I couldn’t move.  Rhux looked at me impatiently.  “Come on, Jack.  No one’s out here.  Get it done.” 

I stammered…  “Turn… around… then…” 

She laughed.  “Oh, you’re afraid I’ll see you naked.  Trust me. I’ve seen many men naked, Jack.  The body is the body.  There’s nothing to be ashamed of.”

I wasn’t so sure about that.  I hesitated. 

“Come on.  Strip.  The faster you get done, the faster we can eat.  I’m hungry.” 

I shook my head. 

Rhux laughed again and picked up her sword.  She rested it on her shoulder and stood there, completely nude, and looked at me. 

“I’ll stand guard, so if the goblins come back, we can make a break for it.  Now hurry.” 

I wasn’t going to get out of this.  I’d just make it quick, and maybe she wouldn’t see much.

I pulled my shirt over my head, the woolen one Martha had loaned me, and had to admit it stunk like week-old cheese. 

Then, with Rhux’s back to me, her bare butt pointed in my direction, I undid my boots and pants and pulled them off.  

I pumped water over my clothes and then rubbed them together, hoping the lack of soap wouldn’t be a problem and that the water would be effective enough. 

I looked up at Rhux’s naked green backside, her butt cheeks firm and tight, the muscles in her back rigid and silhouetted against her green skin.  I felt a pounding in my temples at the sight of her, the quickening of my pulse enough to cause me to stiffen up down there. 

I focused on my clothes, scrubbed harder, then rinsed them with the pump and rang them out. 

Rhux turned to face me, her breasts bouncing with the movement.  “Here.  I’ll hold them.”  She walked closer and reached out.  She was an arm's length from me, and her nakedness was the only thing I could see. 

She looked down at my crotch.  Then she sort of giggled.  “Look at that.” 

I slammed my hands down in front of me.

“Oh, stop,” she said. “There’s nothing to be embarrassed about.  You men.  Always wanting to see us but acting like babies when it’s the other way around.” 

She smirked her wicked smirk at me.  “You’re of a good size by the looks of it, anyway.  Nothing to hide.  Not as big as those dark skin men from the wildlands, they’re fucking huge, big as an orc sometimes, but nothing to be ashamed of there, Jack.” 

I had no idea what to say to any of that. 

“Can you turn back around?”

She continued to smirk at me. “Fine.  But hurry so we can get inside and eat.” 

I did.  I splashed water all around, under all my crevices and nooks and crannies, ready to cover myself if Rhux turned back around.  She kept her back to me, though, and held our clothes and looked into the distance. 

When I was done, we gathered the blades and our clothes and boots and headed into the house.  I followed behind her, watching her green ass bounce with every step she took.

We were still naked, and Rhux took our clothes and hung them over the back of a chair and pulled it close to the fire for them to dry.  She took her dagger from her loose boot and used it to slice off thick chunks of the roasted venison, and we sat on the couch next to each other and ate without saying a word. 

It wasn’t seasoned and was a little tough, but I was starving and would have eaten shoe leather if it was the only thing we’d had.  The meat was good despite all of that, and we both went back for more and more.  After a while, we were both stuffed.  We drank water from the wineskin that had been in my satchel, then we sat back on the couch, close but not touching. 

“I’m tired,” I said, then I stood from the couch to get on the floor, trying not to give Rhux an unimpeded view up my butt. 

“You did good today,” she said as she stretched out on the couch.

“Thanks,” I said.  “Thanks for teaching me.  And thanks for helping me.” 

She shook her head.  “I’m getting into the treasury, remember.  That’s the only reason I’m doing this.” 

“Gotcha.”  I looked at her, naked, her green skin shimmering in the firelight.  “Well, I hope we both get what we want.” 

She smiled.  “I hope so too.”  Then she said.  “You know what I want tonight, Jack?” 

I had no idea.  “No.  What?” 

“That floor looks uncomfortable.  This couch is big enough for both of us… If we sleep close.”  Her eyes danced in the firelight.

I felt the hard floor under me.  It had really sucked sleeping on this floor the night before and the ground before that.  I missed Martha’s couch and her bed. 

I got up and said, “I can do that.”

Rhux moved to the edge of the couch, and I slipped in behind her.  It was a wide couch, and there was room for both of us if I pressed into her.  Which I was doing.

Her whole body was pressed into mine, and her skin was warm and smooth.  The firelight accentuated the color of her skin, and her greenness stood out against my lightness.  I could feel her butt, nice and firm, pressed into my crotch.  I began to stiffen, and I knew she could feel my hardness pressed into her.  I moved slightly, and my cock fell into her crack and nestled in between her firm ass cheeks.

I had a feeling I knew what was going to happen, but I didn’t want to be presumptuous.  Maybe half-orc girls slept naked with men pressed into their backs all the time, and nothing ever came of it. 

I kept my hands to my sides, but all hesitation was over when Rhux reached back, found my hand with hers, and then pulled it to her breast. 

I felt its firmness in my hand and squeezed gently, feeling her nipple become hard under my palm.  My fingers found it, and I pinched it slowly.

“Mmmmm,” Rhux let out a small moan as she pushed my hand harder into her flesh as I rubbed her breasts.  Then she said, “This is a one-time thing, Jack.  Just for tonight.  Nothing more.” 

I wasn’t thinking about anything but the present.  “Sounds good to me,” I said. 

She worked my hand harder and deeper on her breasts, then let it go and slid her hand down my body, and reached between us.  She took my dick into her hand, and I gasped out loud.

“Oh, do you like that?”

She began to stroke me with her hand, pressing my cock against her soft ass as she did it, using her butt and hands to work me back and forth. 

I pressed my lips to the back of her neck and kissed her smooth skin, still working my hand around her breasts, tugging at her nipple. 

Rhux stroked me faster, and I ground my body into hers, her back pressed into my chest, her breast filling my hand.  I let go of her boob and grabbed her hip, and pulled myself hard into her. 

She responded by grinding herself into me, swiveling her hips, and grinding her ass into me. 

I kissed the back of her neck, her skin soft under my lips.  She tilted her head and gave me the soft spot under her jaw.  I kissed it and worked my way down her neck to her shoulder. 

I tugged on her body and raised myself up over her.  She turned to lay flat on the couch, and I held myself up until she was under me.  She smiled at me and her two small sharp bottom teeth poked over her bottom lip.  She was amazingly beautiful in the firelight, her dark hair haloing her face. 

She leaned up and kissed me, her lips soft and dry on mine.  I had been hesitant to kiss her.  I didn’t know how to react to all of this.  She’d taken me, prisoner, then been nice to me, and now this. 

We kissed, and I felt her tongue on mine. It was hot and wet.  Her body was warm under me, her firm breasts pressing into me, and I thought maybe because she was half-orc, her body temperature was hotter than mine.  She put her tongue into my mouth, rubbing it all over mine, the heat of hers warming my mouth. 

I swirled my tongue over hers, and she did the same, and without realizing it, I found my tongue was in her mouth, and she was sucking on it. 

She sucked it hard, and it both hurt and felt wonderful at the same time. 

I was already hard, but now I was harder than I’d ever been.  I could feel Rhux’s whole body pressed into mine, her firm breasts and tight stomach on mine, her thighs spread around me, her legs wrapped over mine. 

I cupped one of her tits in my hand and pressed my hips down onto her. 

I felt her pussy against me and moved my hips up and down to rub my cock against her.

Rhux pulled on my shoulders, pulling my face to her neck, then said, “Lick me first.” 

I knew exactly what she meant. 

I kissed down her neck and onto her chest, taking each of her beautiful green breasts into my mouth, biting her green nipples, and swirling my tongue around them. 

Rhux took my hand and guided me downward, sliding it along her tight abdomen and then below her waist. 

I cupped my hand between her legs and felt her pussy in my palm.  I could feel the heat of it in my hand.  She ground her hips into my hand and spread her legs even wider.  I rubbed her pussy with my fingers, feeling her fleshy lips, then slid one between them and felt her hot wetness. 

She was slick and silky, and it was hot and wonderful. I slid my fingers up and down her slit while I sucked at her breasts and bit her nipples, pressing my body hard into hers.  Rhux moaned slightly and seemed to like what I was doing. 

I rubbed up and felt her clit, thick and juicy and buried in the folds of wetness. It was as big as a bean, and I worked my fingers over it until she was moaning and twisting under me.

“Oh, gods, Jack,” Rhux panted as I swirled my thumb around her clit.  “Yes!”

I swirled faster, then ran my fingers up and down her wet slit again.  She was practically dripping now, and I plunged a finger inside of her.  Her heat was amazing, surrounding me and sucking me deep into her. 

“Oh gods, put three,” she panted. 

I jammed in my index, middle, and ringer fingers and rested my palm against the top of her pussy, feeling her clit underneath.

“Oh yes!” she moaned. 

I drove my fingers in, over and over, kissing back and forth from one of her nipples to the other, biting harder each time.  Rhux’s moans only got louder and louder, which encouraged me to be rougher and rougher with her.

I drove my fingers in, pressed my palm hard against her clit, and ground it into her as she moaned loudly. 

“Yessss!” 

I felt the inside of her body, tight and hot and wet, tighten around my fingers. 

“Lick it!” she demanded.  “Lick me.” 

I practically dove between her spread legs.

Her pussy and legs were green as grass, but the inside of her was a soft pink that was so pretty it made my heartache at the sight of it.

I jammed my tongue inside of her, and Rhux reacted, her body and legs shivering up and down, shaking against me. 

She tasted sweet and bitter all at the same time, her pussy wet and juicy.  I licked her harder and harder, then found her clit with my mouth.  I took it gently between my teeth and sucked on it. 

Rhux moaned so loudly I thought she’d wake the dead goblins outside. 

She grabbed me and, with her strength, pulled me up on top of her.  She reached down, grabbed my hard cock, and, in one motion, pulled her legs back and guided me into her. 

I sank into her wetness and heat, and my mind almost exploded.  She was so hot it felt like a furnace on my dick, but she was tight and wet and squeezing me so hard my mind went blank. 

She wrapped her arms and legs tightly around me and held me inside her, neither of us moving for a moment. 

“Oh god,” she panted after a few seconds.  “Just let me catch my breath.” 

I needed that too.  She felt so good around me that I knew I wasn’t going to last very long.  Her pussy was gripping me tightly and releasing me with every breath. 

She panted into my neck until she caught her breath, then said, “Don’t spill inside of me.”

I nodded against her.  I knew what she meant. 

“You know what I’m talking about, right?” she asked.  “Is this how they make babies where you’re from?” 

I nodded.  “It is. Only we don’t say spill.  We say cum.” 

She was rubbing her hands up and down my back.  “Well, don’t cum inside of me, Jack.  The last thing I need is your bastard following me around.” 

“You’re such a romantic,” I said, laughing. 

Rhux laughed too.  She dug her fingernails into my back.  “This isn’t romance.  This is satisfaction.” 

That was fine with me.  I kissed her, and she loosened her grip on me with her arms and legs, allowing me to move faster and faster inside of her.  

She was so hot inside it was like she was on fire.  I thrust into her, speeding up with each stroke.  Rhux dug her fingernails into my shoulders and gasped under me. 

She dug her heels into the backs of my legs and pulled me into her. 

It was my turn to moan.  “Oh god, Rhux.”

Her pussy was gripping me so tightly that I thought it was going to break me in half.  I grabbed one of her tight breasts and sucked it into my mouth.  I could feel a tingling building all over me.  I wanted this to last, but I wasn’t going to be able to stop myself. 

I could feel Rhux’s firm body pushing back into me, her breath in my ear, her moans low and quiet but full of desire. 

“Oh fuck,” I panted as Rhux’s pussy tightened up around me.  “Oh fuck.”  I couldn’t stop myself.  I thrust into her and felt my balls tingling.  I wanted to stay inside of her.  I wanted to explode deep inside of her and have her squeeze every drop of my cum from me. 

But she’d kill me if I did. 

I pulled myself into her hard, then again even harder.  I was close. All I could feel was Rhux, all around me, squeezing me, her fingernails digging into me.  I needed to pull out.  I felt myself go, felt the tingling release into an explosion.  I felt my cum shoot from the tip of my dick, surrounded by Rhux’s hot, wet pussy. 

I pulled my cock out of her and kneeled over her, stroking myself as I groaned, her wetness making my cock slick, my hand using her wetness to slide up and down my shaft.  I squeezed it and watched the rest of my cum shoot from the tip of my cock, in hot streams, covering Rhux’s green stomach with my creamy white fluid. 

I panted as the euphoria evaporated, still kneeling over her.  Her chest and stomach were heaving with her breathing, and she smiled at me, her little teeth showing again. 

She reached down, collected the drops of cum on her fingers, then brought it to her mouth and sucked it off. 

“Mmm you taste good, Jack.”

I wanted to look at her naked green body covered in my cum forever.  She pulled me down on top of her and scooched over, and I slipped in behind her to spoon again. 

“Now, let’s get some sleep,” she said. 

3