Chapter 3: The victims
771 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Is this everybody?” I ask

 

“Yep, these folks are trained in combat and are very good at search missions. Despite the low numbers, you can trust that the search will be successful. They always are.”

 

My intelligence stat allows me to observe their class and level. The first person I see is a male level 6 paladin human, wielding a shield and a hammer with long blond hair and gold and white plated armor. The way levels work is that you gain stats and sometimes gain a new ability at each level, as well as being able to level up a singular ability you already have. There are no limits to what level you can reach, aside from how much XP is physically available. Each level takes 1.5x the amount of XP to level up. Level 1 requires 150 XP, level 2 requires 225 XP, etc. Ignoring base stats, the amount of XP I would consume from the paladin is around 3118 XP.

 

Next, I see a male elven ranger who’s level 6. Brown flowing hair, dark green eyes, leather clothes, pointed ears, the works. There’s a female sorceress with a blue robe and long dark hair, level 7. And last of them is a dwarven priest with a thick brown beard, large ears and stomach, around 3 feet, and is level 5. All their levels combined equal around 13000 XP, with the sorceress having quite a lead in terms of XP compared to the rest. This would land me around level 9. (If you care I have the mathematical process in the glossary with a calculator)

 

We talk about my non-existent camp and how it was attacked by non-existent ogres for around an hour or so and then they go off to design a battle plan for their non-existent threat, unaware of the monster beneath their noses. At this point, it’s pretty late in the day, somewhere around 8 o’clock and the doctor has headed home and is no longer attending me. Alone in my room, I begin to go through my abilities and sort out a plan of attack for tonight. 

 

Abilities:

  • Level Drain (MAX
  • Charm (lvl 1)
  • Erogenous touch (lvl 1)
  • Inflict arousal (lvl 1)
  • Claw (lvl 1)

 

Traits:

  • [Unlocks lvl 2!]

 

Talents:

  • [Unlocks lvl 5!]

 

The most difficult hurdle I’m going to have to surpass is draining my first level from one of the four. After that, this process should be relatively simple. The way the math works is that anybody's latest level is about half of all the XP they currently have. So if I stole 1 level from a level 6, I would be about level 5. Once I reach that point I’m pretty confident that I could dominate anybody who wasn’t privy to my true intentions. I figure that the priest and the paladin would not be inclined to sleep with somebody they just met and I doubt a level 7 would be affected much by a level 1 charm spell, but for the level 6 ranger, I feel that there is a chance that if I threw all of my spells aside from claw at him at once, he would make the mistake of laying with a succubus and after his first orgasm it’s game over for the poor archer. 

 

Around midnight when the rest of the village is asleep, I creep down to the search parties tent and find the ranger. I tap his shoulders in an attempt to wake him and he jolts upwards with a gasp

 

“What, what is that..? Anabelle you’re supposed to be resting, you’re hurt!” he stammers out after coming to.

 

“I know but I need to talk to you about something before you guys leave tomorrow and I just remembered it…”

 

“...Fucking… ok just let me…” He yawns mid-sentence. “Let me get my shit together and I’ll meet you outside.”

 

“It’s cold out there, can we talk about this at the medical tent?” 

 

Groaning, the archer lets out a quick “yeah, whatever, just gimme a sec”

 

As we walk back towards my tent, I cast maddening lust, giving him an erection that stands very clearly through his pajamas, as he awkwardly tries to hide it.

14