Ch11 FINALLY (not)
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well, this isn't as crazy as what I should do, right Brown?" Pond could guess a little what the bear before him wanted. He wasn't 100% against it because he will level the skills and who knew what the next one would be?

He wanted to level his skill after the whole ordeal was over. What would happen if he got everything to A? Specially Holy Sanctuary, he could bend space with it, upgrade the envirement and even use telekinese in it! 

After a second he finally was resign to his fate as a being who will be worshiped.

In the city on the main plaza there were dozens of humans kneeling towards Cheerly. Only Tania was beside them standing with a wry smile. If they knew who the real owner of the place was, they would probably build a temple.

John was somewhere farther away on the roof of a building. It wasn't like he wanted to. He was knocked out by his daughter after he carefully walked back towards his family. Who would have known that his daughter would hit him with not only one but two airballs!

All was interrupted when a voice echoed in their heads.

"Tania, take them to me. As for you Cheerly...just do what you want."

People were stunned at the spot when they heard the voice, where did it come from? Most looked at Tania but they soon changed their gazes when they heard the little girl say. "Pond God, try, facial, expression?"

"Yes, do that" the voice was a bit relucant this time. When the people understood that the being they kneeled to was asking permission from someone else they were again stunned. It didn't take long though when the first one realized something, Pond God?

Tania didn't know why the change of pace happend. She could only obey it.

"Giddy up folks, you can be happy that his grace is inviting you. Don't dare to be disrespectful!"

They followed Tania towards the pond and slowly understood where the voice came from. Still, a pond who could talk?

"Mhm, well first thing first. If anyone of you tries to worship me or something you can just leave this place. All I want is for you to follow some simple rules..."

After he was done talking there was a strange silence among the humans. Only Brown was happily smiling. Even Tania was flabbergasted. Didn't she say NOT to do that?!

"Brown and Tania, show them. Don't be scared what will happen now."

People were looking at Tania with questions. Show them what? Suddenly did the old man began to grow, gained fur and changed appearance. If it wasn't enough for the faint hearted did they see silver wings spread from behind Tania.

Luckily for her they didn't hear her groan. It washer second time to do that so it was still painful.

"As you see, monsters gain the ability to change their appearance to humans. As for humans, it would be best if Tania would explain it."

The first thing Tania had to do was calm several people down though. Many did wet themself or tried to run.

After some rounds of Q&A the people began to understand who saved them and gave their abilities. Luckily they did remember not to worship the pond.

What followed was a magical sight. Some grew bodies of flame, some suddenly changed their skin to scales and many more things. Only a pair of daughter and mother were still the same.

Pond questionly scanned them but saw nothing, he couldn't help but ask them.

"Did you not have any bloodline, is that even possible?"

Agatha was the one to answer, yes the two in question were John's wife and daughter.

"No my lord! It's just..It's just something which I don't understand?" How could she, when she saw the skillmenu and everything written on it she was more than happy! It was just that the bloodline skill was something her husband will jump from joy on hearing.

Eli was the one who demonstrated what it was, she got the same as her mother. The shadow behind her twitched and from it did another Eli appear. At first people thought it was just a clone, not until the second Eli opend her mouth.

"Ahh, this feels weird, Am I me or am I you? Are we one or two?"

Yes, the bloodline they had was called the bloodline of the Mirage Shadow. It was a tribe known to be an extremly rare ability. You can't call it a clone or a double. 

They took a part from their shadow and make a twin out of it. Same abilites, same memories and both connected together.

As Pond got to know the skill he was overjoyed. FINALLY! He could only thank bear for that! If not for him, who knows when he would have given those two a drop of Origin Water.

Sadly he didn't think about one thing. What would he become if he learns the skill and where would the shadow he needed come from..

At the end when all was said and done he withheld Eli, Agatha and Tania by the pond and asked several question.

The rest did go on their way and tried to get a feel for their abilities. They had Brown and Cheerly on their side so it should be ok, right?

 After half an hour of talking did Pond finally see the problem with their skill. He would just become another pond! His imaginary heart broke a little. At least y it wasn't something useless.

The question was just how to learn it. It was a bloodline ability none the less.

As he thought about it came John running.

"You two girls! Let me get some manners into you! Eh? Two EliiiIi" this time it was Pond which sent him flying. Disturbing his thinking? Shoveld his own grave.

"You lot can go, I will do some leveling of the skills." The four bowed and went and three of them walked towards where John flew while Tania wanted to go and look what the others were up to.

On the next day things became much calmer. The biggest change was that on the other side of the pond was now another city. It wasn't meant for human and with the first look it was easy to discern. Some caves and simple huts were built where animals and monsters with enough sentience and sapience lived.

Pond didn't care, no he did. Because as soon as there were more and more beings in his field there were some subtle changes in his skillmenu.

0