Chapter 106: It has always been your…
89 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kavya's eyes were wide open while she was looking at Satvik.

On the other hand, Satvik thought only one thing, 'It is going to be a long evening!'

Satvik who was still standing next to Kavya, was now covering his face in shame.

Soon a mother-daughter pair arrive near them, a young wolf-kin who was baring fangs at her, while she was holding onto Satvik's cloak.

Meanwhile, a woman with similar features to the young child, who seemed to be her mother was giving an apologetic look to Satvik.

Kavya immediately identified the duo, they were the same beastkins that Satvik have rescued from the same person they met today in the dungeon, a few weeks ago.

Then Kavya's gaze back and forth between Satvik and the young kid and then her eyes open wide.

Then with slight disgust, she mumbled, "So this is your type?"

With that simple question, Satvik's world crumbled and he fell onto his knees while hanging his head low, while Aria who has been silent throughout was laughing while holding her stomach.
                 ________________________________________
Satvik was back in 'Wolves-den' with Kavya being their guest.

Currently, Aria and Sneha were out in the garden playing, while a gloomy atmosphere enveloped Satvik who was sitting at the dining table with Kavya sitting in front of him and Heena standing next to him.

Heena explained the situation to Kavya, as to how her young daughter was all over her Knight in shining armour, which was understandable given her tender age and all the stories she has listened to.

Kavya gave Satvik an apologetic look, in response to which, a dry laugh escaped from his lips.

Then Kavya gave Heena a questioning gaze, which made her uncomfortable and she questioned, "What is it, Lady Kavya?"

Kavya leaned forward and after putting her hand under her chin, she questioned, "So what is your relationship with him?"

"Huh?" mumbled Heena in shock.

"You have quite briefly explained the situation of your daughter. However, the way you look at him is no different from a young teen in love," said Kavya with a scoff.

Heena's face became slightly flushed and after calming herself down, she replied, "Just like my daughter, I'm also grateful to my saviour."

"Young Lord, he has done many things for us and I'm in his debt forever. That's why I decided to serve him in any and every way possible," Heena said with a slightly flushed face and her tail swaying and her ears fluttering with affection.

Kavya's eyes went wide but soon a sly smile appeared on her lips as she looked at Satvik and said, "So you went for the mother?"

Satvik lifted his gaze and with a smile muttered, "Yes I did!"

Heena's jaws hung low and her eyes became saucer in shock.

Meanwhile, Kavya's gaze fell and after a brief pause, she said, "Well it's already too late, I should head back to my place."

After bidding them a quick farewell, she left leaving behind only Heena and Satvik alone in the room.

Then after a brief moment, while looking at Satvik, Heena muttered, "Y-y-you didn't have to tell her that, Young Lord!"

"She likes you and it is quite obvious you like her as well. I'm just a lowly slave and this..."

However, Satvik shrugged his shoulder and before she could speak any further, with a nonchalant expression he said, "There's no need in hiding it. She would have eventually found out."

Then he turned around and pulled Heena into his embrace and mad her on his lap. While their faces were only a couple of inches away, he brought his face closer to her and nudged her nose with his.

Then while caressing her hair he said, "How many times I have told you that you're not just a lowly woman but my woman."

After speaking he leaned his face a little further and took her lips by surprise. Under his caress, she started to melt in his arms.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and enjoyed the pure bliss and forget about what where they talking about a moment ago.

When they broke their kiss, Heena's face was flushed and while breathing heavily she muttered, "Sn-sneha issh out..."

Satvik immediately brought his finger to her lips to shush her. Then he leaned towards her ear and after blowing hot air in them, he chomped on her left ear and then muttered, "We have half an hour. So let's continue shall we..."

Heena gave him a coquettish smile and while biting on his nape, she said, "Yesh!"
                __________________________
Kavya opened her eyes and found herself in a different location and the surroundings were hard to contemplate for her mind.

All she could see were bright and vibrant lights, twinkling in several bright hues.

She had fallen asleep after returning to her quarters and after losing her mind while thinking about Satvik's and the wolve's relationship.
that was hard to contemplate.

Then she saw a pair of indigo eyes, similar to her's looking down at her, gently.

A smile bloomed on Kavya's face and in a joyous tone, she muttered, "It's been soo long, Maa!"

Kavya was lying down and her head was resting in a lap of an ethereal beauty, who had similar physical features to that of Kavya.

Anyone could easily mistake them for being sisters at first gaze.

The woman smiled and while caressing Kavya's face she said, "Yes it has been a while, Dear!"

Then a naughty smile appeared on ethereal beauty's face and she said, "And, it seems like you have found someone, eh?"

Kavya shook her head with a defeated smile and said, "Yes, I guess!"
Then Kavya sat up and held on to the woman's hand between her palms.

"Isn't he the one you had told me about?" questioned Kavya.

The woman nodded with a smile and inquired, "Is something bothering you, dear?"

"He's kind, charming and funny. And, most important of all, my age doesn't bother him," Kavya started speaking but was hesitant to continue.

Seeing hesitation on Kavya's face, the woman pulled her back to her lap and while caressing her head, she said, "You don't have to hide anything from me, Child."

"Tell me what's bothering you?"

Kavya bit on her lip and then said, "He has another woman."

"I know it's shameful for someone like me, a mere prostitute, to judge him. and expect something like this."

"But I won't be able to look at him in the same light while he loiters around with another woman."

Looking at Kavya's frustrated expression, the woman in a serene voice said, "First of all, you should not be so hard on yourself, child."

"Has he ever looked at you with a gaze of contempt or in any way treated you as if you were just a 'Mere Prostitue,' did he?"

Kavya shook her head immediately. Whenever she had been with Satvik, he has always treated her with respect.

"Then coming on to other issues," the woman spoke and a giggle escaped her lips, which made Kavya frown in confusion.

"If I am being honest, there won't be just another woman. There will be many."
The goddess still remembered, 'What,' were Satvik's exact thoughts regarding women, before he was reincarnated.

"But if he has enough to satisfy you, will it still bother you?"

Kavya wanted to reply, but the goddess put her delicate fingers on Kavya's lips and further said, "And coming to the last issue, this is and would always be your choice."

"I had always told you that you will meet someone capable of loving you enough, to heal your previous scars."

"But I never told you that you have to be with him, have I?"

"It all comes down to what the future hold for both of you. Since we all are mere pawns of destiny!"

The woman stopped speaking and looked at Kavya's face. She was lost deep in thought.

The woman giggled and after gently flicking Kavya's head, "Don't think too much about it."

"Just go with the flow, for the time being. That would make things easy for you!"

Then the ethereal beauty shut Kavya's eyes with her palms and said, "I'm pretty sure, that you will have the answer the next time we meet."

"Take care and stay happy, dear!"

Soon as those words registered in Kavya's senses, she opened her eyes and found herself in her room. 

Kavya nodded and mumbled, "Thank you, Maa!"

2