Chaper 1 a new beginning
1k 7 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sam is 18 and living alone in his apartment watching the new episodes of his favourite anime. every Friday when he got back from work he Changes his work uniform to a black top and lounge pants like he does every Friday. but when he when to go to he desk he started to feel light headed and dizzy before he could reach he chair to sit down he fell unconscious when he woke up he found out that he was not in is room anymore he looked around saw he was in a room with someone behind a desk so sam walk up to them so he can ask where he was but the person behind the desk spoke first saying " welcome to the afterlife sam im sorry to inform you but you are dead" when sam heard this is he ask the person to tell him how he died the person said that is because a god was using there power to make a new skill but don't worry because it was our fault you can have 3 wishes when sam heard this he was happy and sad but he ask can he wish for anything the person behind the desk spoke saying " yes you can wish for anything you want but you can't wish to remain on earth" sam said ok after some time sam knew what to wish for he first wish was to be able to travel to any anime or movie he as watch the person behind the desk spoke done you have 2 left sam nodded and continued for the 2 wish I want to have system the person behind the desk spoke saying done you now have 1 wish left. My last wish is that I want to be a Futanari with that the person behind the desk spoke saying " you have used all of your wishes you will be sent to a world to start in good luck" when sam heard this a vortex appear under sam. appeared under sam feet when he woke up he found himself in a bedroom sam look around and saw that there was a mirror in the conder of the room sam when to the edge of the bed and walk up to the mirror sam look into the mirror he saw a woman who was 186 centimetres tall, with long red hair, emerald green eyes, a curvaceous body, H-cup breasts no visible signs of sagging, and thick legs While sam was looking at her new appearance she could hear a ding in her head saying found host system installing 10...25...50...80...100...the system has successfully installed showing the host her stats.

--------------------------

[name] Samantha smith

[age] 18

[Quirk] warp gate [Grade F]

[intelligent] 10

[strength] 5

[luck] 8

[charm] 10

[dex] 8

--------------------------

When sam was looking at the information the door to her room opened there. was a woman with red hair in a ponytail in blue jeans and a white tank top when sam saw her a screen appear in front of sam with info on it.

--------------------------

[name] Rebecca Smith

[age] 20

[Quirk] levitation [Grade C+] cell activation [Grade C-]

[intelligent] 14

[strength] 9

[charm] 14

[dex] 18

--------------------------

Rebecca saw her sister looking at her and said " what up mom told me you were not feeling we so came to check up on you while mom is cooking dinner for you" 

sam-" oh ok I will be down in a bit" when Rebecca hare this she closed the door and then to the living room and sat on the couch.

17