Chapter 1. Talking With This Mad Murdock
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My cousin, Andy, and I have always been close. We were born 3 days apart. We both attended the same preschool, elementary school, and junior high school. We're almost always together since his house is only a few blocks from mine. We're like Brian and Dom, Steve and Bucky, peanut butter and jam.

 

So, it was no surprise when he asked me this ridiculous thing a few days before the start of our first semester in college.

 

He wanted me to seduce his love rival so that he could get this girl with amazing hair and long legs-- all according to him. I've seen her, she looks okay.

 

This other guy is apparently some superstar at his senior high school. I don't know him because we attended different senior high schools after I totaled my car while this cute guy distracts me from driving by doing this thing with his mouth on my little buddy. Don’t judge me, Andy dared me to do it.

 

Needless to say, my parents were aghast after finding out the cause of the accident. I only came out to Andy that time and my parents had no idea. They were angry for my recklessness and for not telling them about my sexuality. They were fine with it. My family may be religious, but they accepted me for who I am. Still, they thought I have too many temptations staying at an all-boys school, so they sent me to an A-rank co-ed SHS in the province, and Andy attended a private SHS here in the city. He was supposed to transfer with me, but the adults forbid it saying we’ll just continue to make trouble again. And so, I have lost my partner-in-crime. It was hell. I was forced to study because I don’t have anyone to copy from and the modules were so hard since it was an ASHS. I only got in because we were family friends with the superintendent, and I got my good grades from my previous school because Andy always makes me copy from him.

 

We still kept in touch during SHS, trading prank stories and playing video games on the weekends. Three years passed and we’re both taking the same major in the same university and now he wants me to help him win this girl by seducing his love rival.

 

Great. Easy. Remind me why I’m still talking with this mad Murdock again? Right. I can’t get rid of him because we’re cousins.

 

“Come on,” Andy whined trying to convince me.

 

“No. Why would I even do that?”

 

He pouted. “Because you love me. Pwetty pwease.”

 

I sighed. We have been repeating this conversation for the third time. He’s relentless. “No. Final answer.”

 

He squinted at me before smirking. “He has abs.”

 

“…”

 

“His dong is big.”

 

“And how did you know about that?” I crossed my arms, caving in.

 

“I saw it in the locker room.” Andy shrugged his shoulders. “Trust me everyone at school knows this. He’s got this whole BDE and the big D to prove it.” He’s wiggling his eyebrows now.

 

“He sounds straight, Andy. How am I supposed to seduce a straight guy? Hmmm? Do you want me to get beat up again?” For me the scariest thing about being gay is not being careful around straight guys. They have big egos and wild imaginations when it comes to gay people. One wrong look and they’ll think you’re checking them out. Next thing you know, you’re at the back of the school with a few broken ribs and a broken nose. I never want to go through that again.

 

“That’s the best part, he’s bi! I know he’s your type.” Andy looked at me excitedly. He knows I’m about to give in to his ridiculous idea. “Look at this, this is him.” He handed me his phone, showing the guy’s InstaPic account.

 

I opened his latest photo.

 

@julianarevalo sunset view

 

It was a picture of him looking at the sunset while in the pool with only his back visible-- his very muscular, very wide back.

 

I tried to hold back my drool.

 

“He’s hot right?” Andy said. I could hear the smirk in his voice.

 

I didn’t answer him and continue to scroll through Julian’s IP posts. He seems to have travelled during the summer. There’s a lot of him in different beaches in the Caribbean. He definitely looks hot. Hell, he’s beautiful. There’s this picture of him on top of a mountain, he’s smirking at the camera, his hazel eyes a little wild from the hike, and his sweat making his tanned skin glisten. He looks like he wants to steal my heart.

 

The phone got snatched from my hands startling me. I looked up and see Andy giving me a devious look. “So, I take it’s a yes?”

 

I sighed. “I don’t know. What if he finds out?”

 

“Alarick Torres are you really backing out from a dare?”

 

I narrowed my eyes at my devil of a cousin. Flashbacks of our hay days remind me the reason we always get in trouble. It always starts with this. “You never said anything about a dare.”

 

“Well, I’m making it a dare now since you’re too chicken poop.”

 

“I’m not.”

 

“Yes, you are.”

 

“No, I’m not.”

 

“Yes, you are!”

 

“No!”

 

“Yes!”

 

“No!”

 

“YES!”

 

“NO!”

 

“NO!

 

“YES!” Wait, what?

 

“Ha! You said yes! You admit it now!” Andy starts laughing at me for getting fooled.

 

I smiled at his laughing face and said, “At least I’m not the one asking my gay cousin to seduce his love rival just so he could have the balls to date a girl.” Andy stops laughing. “What? Too scared because you have a smaller duck than him.”

 

Andy scoffed at me. “I’m confident enough with the size of my duck.”

 

“Then why the whole seduction thing?”

 

“Because he’s good, okay?” He sighed as if remembering something. “I’ve liked this girl since I was a senior, but I was busy studying for the college exams, so I didn’t try dating her. After that, I heard she was going to study college abroad, so I gave up. But then, I saw her during the enrolment and found out that she decided to study here instead. I thought this was my chance then I saw Julian talking to her asking for her number. And I know Julian, he’s famous for always getting the girl then just dumping them when he gets bored.” Then Andy looked at me sticking out his lower lip and bringing his palms together. “Please, Aly, just help me this time.”

 

I looked at him as if he’s crazy. “I can’t believe you gave up a girl just to study for the college exams.”

 

Andy rolled his eyes. “That’s what you got from all I said?”

 

“What? It’s shocking. Besides, what if he finds out?”

 

“He won’t if you don’t tell him. It would just be between us two.”

 

“But what if?”

 

Andy shrugged. “Then just sleep with him. It’s a fair bargain.”

 

Unbelievable. My cousin is crazy for this girl. “Now, you want me to whore myself out to him?”

 

“Oh, come on! I saw your face when you were looking at him.”

 

“Now you’re just insulting me.” I mean, yes, he’s hot. But I’m not that desperate. Just because I’m gay doesn’t mean I’m ready to hump just about anything with a pole.

 

“Fine. A month of schoolwork.”

 

“An entire school year.”

 

“Two months.”

 

“One school year.”

 

“Three months.”

 

“One school year.”

 

“I can’t do mine and your schoolwork for an entire year! How am I supposed to court Selena if I’m drowning in research papers?”

 

“One school year. That’s the deal.” I held Andy’s stare not backing out. “You can start saying goodbye to your 2.5 kids and 5-bedroom mansion.”

 

Andy was quiet for a while, before nodding his head. “Okay, fine!”

 

I laughed, reaching my hand out to him. “Let’s shake on it.”

 

 

 

 

051020221328

Updates will be every Wednesday.

vote.comment.share.

 

0