Chapter 1
22 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is where he was said to be. I jump off the rooftop to the walls and make my way down. I land softly with my yellow tail swishing from the speed. I knock on the door and a guy answers it. He looks at my tail and orange ears and the most perverted grin reaches his face. "Come on in," he said.

I go inside and he shuts the door. He comes from behind and tries to grab my tail, but I grab my karambit and almost slice his head off. All that was left of his neck was cell tissue and skin. I cut the rest off to finish the job. His head rolls to the floor while his body gushes blood all over my black hoodie and leggings. His head approaches my black Adidas and I smash it with my foot. I hear his skull crack and I see pieces of his brain. "Stupid pervert," I say with visible anger.

I hear a round of sarcastic applause to the south of me. "Good job darling. I always hated him." He says with sincerity. "Then why did you keep him around then?" I ask. "He was one of the best but you're way better." "Just tell me who I need to kill," I say wanting this to be over. He pulls out two photos, one of a boy and a woman. "Kill one of them; only one of them got it, and you'll get your money." "I'll do my best." "Then there should be no problems, Fotiá."

0