Ep 4 – My Sob Story Continued…
196 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was pretty sure that the Warren family was the one who deliberately had stolen the funds and used me as a scapegoat. I told them to check my bank accounts but military police stated that I had wired the money to a foreign bank.

For stealing people’s money and being a molester, my deeds were published in the newspaper.
There were no protests for my sake as it was expected that I was a traitor to the country and my face and identity down the mud labeling me as a public money thief and a molester. People wholeheartedly voted to execute me in a heartbeat.

I had given up and accepted my fate. I said to myself that death was the best option than living in this dipshite of a country anyway.

The only good thing that I could remember now, was how good my last supper tasted before the execution.

I did ask for a duke-style Mexican hamburger with peri-peri Italian fries and assorted Kentcucky Fried Chicken drumsticks Combo meal with Coke float as my last meal. They even accepted my request. But to my horror, the only thing I got was a melon bread along with the apology letter from the fast food shop that I had ordered from. They said 'We are out of coke, chicken drumsticks haven't been available for a month, and also Mexican burger patties are unavailable, so here's a complimentary melon bread. Please come again next time. - Wanda's Burger Fast Food.

Bitch, are you even for real? Next time?
If only I had a smartphone, I would give this fast food joint a 1-star review!
Why don’t you just close the store!? You could at least send something better!

I complained to the soldier but they told me to shut up and eat what was given.
Nothing I could do. I sat down to eat my one last meal.

Although that melon bread tasted heavenly for some reason. It was like I never wanted to stop eating it and keep it chewing down to little fragments before gulping it down.

Either it was very delicious… or I just didn't want that melon bread to be my last supper. So I took my time eating melon bread like it was one giant buffet.

When the time of execution came I was pretty ready for accepting what was coming.
I didn’t get any sleep but I wasn’t worried much, because I was gonna have a good sleep anyway.

As I entered the room, the soldiers were standing smiling as if I was about to do some standup show here. There was the wooden chair with a steel tin helmet and wires hanging loosely.

Looked exactly like a spa head wash thingy, but minus the comfy seats.
The chair had seen better days and almost looked black.

I willingly sat on the wooden chair accepting death.

But when the military officials began strapping me down the chair tears started forming involuntarily. It was like I was given up on my mind but my heart wasn’t willing to die yet. I still hoped that someone might stop this senseless execution, that someone might come to save me. I recalled the fairy stories where a damsel in distress would be rescued by her prince charming in her hour of need.
Well here I was the damsel and hoped for a princess or prince, I don’t care who but someone please save me.

But no one ever came to me.
The electric switch flipped and then the last thing I remember was the smiling of those sick bastards watching me. I could even smell my flesh being roasted as I convulsed on the chair.
I died a horrible death.

After that everything was blank.

Returning back to my reality which has drastically turned into a weird turn.
I looked like a bishounen kpop idol and right now I was in some forest.

I held my chin like some detective,
“Am I in some ‘I prank my sleeping friend by giving him a makeover and turning him into a handsome bishounen boy. Watch his priceless reaction, UwU.' YouTube prank video?"

There was silence in the air,
"Oh right, I don't have a friend. This must mean I really did die."

I stretched my face but I wasn’t wearing a mask or makeup. I also felt pain when pulling down my face at least this proves I am not in a dream.

Currently, I am in some unknown woods in some k-pop idol’s body who has horns growing from his head. I don't know what is going on.

Standing here all day is pointless, I must look for humans nearby. First I need to at least get to know what this place is and where the hell I am exactly.

“Now where exactly should I be going towards- huh?”
As I was thinking about which way I should head towards, I finally saw a little exclamation mark in the corner of my eye.

I moved my head towards the exclamation but for some reason, it still remained in the corner of my eye. It moved along with my eyes as if it was pinned on the corner of my view.

I tried rubbing my eyes but it was still there, once I opened my eyes.

Frustrated, I tried glaring at it.
*click*

A flash of light appeared before me and turned into a floating screen standing in front of me.

[Status]

Name: Tyrion Melvedeath Bloodshed

Level: 5

Race: Demon (Incubus)

Class: None

Gender: Male

Age: 19

Eye color: Red

Hair color: White

Height: 172 centimeters

Weight: 51 kilograms

--------------
[Read More…]

I was pretty surprised to see the screen and shocked for a few seconds.
But then suddenly a realization hit me.

I patted my fist on my palm.
“Now I get it.”

I took a deep breath.
"This situation is the same as those light novel crap where mc dies and reincarnates to another world of hot garbage. I already read tons of this shit almost to the point of nauseating hearing the word isekai."

A smile appeared on my face,
"Hahaha… HAHAHA…” I suddenly laughed like a madman, “Gone are the days of my pathetic life as a graphic designer for those Warren dogs! New adventure life in the isekai world here we go!"

I said out loud as my voice echoed throughout the forest.
There was pin-drop silence in the forest even the birds chirping was quiet. Only my voice and the gurgling of the nearby stream of water echoed.

There was just me shirtless standing before a floating hologram screen.
I scratched my head, ‘Alright, do I need to talk out loud like those generic protagonists in the light novel? It’s not like there are people here watching me, right?’

“Anyway, what does an isekai protagonist do next anyway? Shit, I can’t recall any good isekai, why was there not any good proper ‘isekai migration guide’ or something.”
I asked myself as I sat before the screen.

6