Chapter 1
404 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A youth named Jack Black woke to find a living cat girl eating his breakfast. That's right, a real cat girl is currently holding an empty milk carton.

''Sigh, I wish you were a real girl,'' Cain said, speaking to his cat, Belle. Last night Cain uttered those words unknown to him. A shooting star was passing through the sky. Last night was his 18 birthday celebrated alone with his cat Belle.

Belle was just a kitten when he found her. When he was a kid, someone put her in a box and left her in the rain. She is a pure white kitten with fluffy ears. She was a pretty kitten.

To think someone had the nerve to leave her out made his heartache. Cain brought her home to his parents. They were pretty easygoing and allowed him to keep and name her.

They lived a comfortable life until Cain's parents passed away because of a drunk driver. Cain was in grief for a long time whenever he would cry. Belle would jump on his lap and try to coax him. Although hard, he still went to school and graduated.

The money left to him in the will was used to renting a one-bedroom apartment. Where he lived with belle. He got a small part-time job at a corner store to help with the bills. He would also buy toys for belle whenever he could.

It was noon on Saturday, so Cain didn't have to go to work. So decided he would relax today.

He had black hair and eyes. One could say he is average looking. After getting up, he looked around for Belle. Normally when he sleeps in, she would jump on his face and wake him up.

Putting on house shoes and heading to the living room, he saw something incredible.

A girl with pink eyes wearing a pink tank top with long white and pink string-like panties that matched her top.

She has white cat-like fluffy ears and a white tail.

She looked like a 15-year-old. She has a beautiful face and D-size breasts with her cleavage out in the open skin. With a fit body that could make a model jealous with slim hips, a small mouth, and a perky behind.

She was currently squatting on the couch while drinking a glass of milk I was going to use for my cereal.

''Belle'' As I softly call out to the girl who was drinking from my milk carton. To which the girl cat-ears twitch as she looks up at me.

She hops off the couch and rushes toward me making my body tense. She then jumps into my arms wraps her arms around me and purs into my chest.

''Yup that's my belle''
Cain slightly thought to himself. Cain spoiled her since she was a kitten. Whenever she wanted something he would try his best to do it for her.
With Belle hugging me my attention shifted to Belle's soft breasts the clothes she is wearing are very thin.
Cain a virgin boy that's never had a girlfriend or touched a girl was extremely tense.

15