College and Call
120 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What does my baby want for breakfast? Lucas asked in a calm voice, while still hugging his daughter tightly.

"Yogurt with cereal... and an orange juice would be nice daddy" replied in his cute voice Lucia, as she settled into her father's embrace.

"Come on daddy, I'm hungry!" Lucia made an annoyed face, as she whined.

Seeing that her daughter was getting upset, she decided to let go.

When her father's strong arms granted her freedom. Lucia quickly gets up and runs towards the exit.

Lucas looked at his daughter with a sad face and letting out a sigh said, "My pretty little ball doesn't love me anymore."

His daughter blushed after hearing her father's embarrassing nickname, so she quickly closed the door and left.

Luke seeing her actions laughed, so shouting he said, "I'll get cleaned up and make you breakfast, then I'll walk you to school"

"Okay" replied his daughter in the distance.

His memories had now sunk in, and he could proudly say that he was officially the new Lucas Miller.

He was truly grateful for the new 24 years of memories and feelings.

He didn't want to know what would happen if he came back with all the pessimistic and dark thoughts he had in the hospital.

His only problem was his obsession with music and fashion. Even now, not changing his clothes to go downstairs and get everything ready for his daughter bothered him a little.

He thought it was the same as listening to an out-of-tune instrument.

As he was leaving the bathroom and going downstairs to prepare breakfast, he noticed that the whole house was full of boxes. With that, he remembered why it was all full.

Today he and his daughter were going to start moving into a smaller apartment, because Lucas couldn't afford it.

Thinking about this, he simply scoffed, and decided to return to his old mansion, which had been given to him by his parents. The former Lucas did not want to touch anything that previously belonged to his family.

But he will enjoy all the luxuries.

So he decided to call his brother after he finished chatting with the headmaster of his daughter's school, for her transfer. Thinking about it, he hoped his daughter wouldn't feel so bad about the change of school.

Once she arrived at the apartment's dining room, she saw her daughter watching on a Tablet a video of her favorite YouTuber.

It was a channel called xByless, and it was by a 20-year-old woman, who made videos about digital art and more about art. And her daughter was fascinated by everything about it.

Heading to the small kitchen in the dining room, he reached for a medium bowl, then looked on one of the shelves, and saw a cereal called Cerealix, so he grabbed it and put in a sufficient amount for his daughter.

And yes, first goes the cereal, then the yogurt, no argument.

Next, she reached into the fridge for the yogurt and orange juice, once again put enough yogurt in the bowl and filled a glass cup with orange juice.

With everything done, she grabbed everything and went to a small table, placing everything there, she called her daughter to start eating her breakfast.

Then he went to the small kitchen again and prepared a black coffee for himself.

And so he spent a nice and quiet breakfast with his daughter.

***

In front of a school, there were many people, but the ones that stood out the most were clearly a father and daughter duo. With the beauty of the two, they clearly attracted a lot of attention.

Lucas and Lucia were walking calmly towards the school gate.

Many women were looking at Lucas with a twinkle in their eyes, clearly they were enjoying the sight of a handsome man.

Lucas almost never accompanied his daughter to school, since they were very close to the school, so he didn't need to accompany her, besides Lucia was very intelligent, and she wasn't going to get lost.

Once they entered the school. Lucia headed to her classroom and Lucas walked to the principal's office.

When he entered the room he saw a woman in her 50s, you could see little wrinkles and the years on her face.

With a smile on her face she began her meeting with the school principal.

There he asked her for the transfer papers for Lucia, so Lucas would be able to do all the paperwork faster when he had to transfer Lucia to her new school.

Once the meeting was over, Lucas headed home again so he could call his little brother, and tell him about his plans for the future and the money he needed, clearly his little brother would agree with all of his demands.

Apart from the fact that it was nothing extravagant what he needed, or at least nothing extravagant for his family, since they had all the luxuries.

Arriving at his house, he saw a blonde woman standing outside his door. When the woman saw Lucas, she started walking towards him.

"Lucas, I just got back from my trip to Paris, and I wanted to tell you that I want to end our thing, you with the little money you make you can barely support our daughter, and her I don't want to see, I don't want my career to be ruined when they know I had a daughter with a poor man" the woman started ranting and kept talking.

Lucas was looking at her with bored eyes, while the woman went on and on talking non-stop.

"Sure, I want to finish our thing too, Brenda, if you have nothing more to say I will leave, I have a call to make" Lucas said and leaving Brenda a little stunned.

Brenda thought this man was going to start begging her to stay with him. Clearly, Brenda didn't know Lucas at all.

Sighing in relief, Brenda turned to walk back while not even saying goodbye to Lucas.

'Mm, what an annoying woman.'

Thinking internally, Lucas headed back to his house. Once there, he spotted his cell phone on top of the table.

Grabbing the phone and looking through the contacts, he saw his brother.

Noah Miller.

Pressing to call, the phone started ringing.

"Hey bro, long time no see" an elegant, young voice came from his phone.

The brothers were going to meet again after a long time.

if you want to support me:
https://ko-fi.com/dondaa

Instagram: @lazilybored

3