Arc 7 – 🔞 Jellyfish Possession 1.2
973 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mira’s panicked shriek pierced her own ears. As she turned she saw… a floating jellyfish? It was about as large as her fist, white, with long thin tendrils, one of them wrapped around her wrist. It kept another over where its mouth should be and it shook its bulbous head left and right, as if to say no, no!

“W-What are you? P-Please let me go, I have to go back home!”

The jellyfish shook its head even more frantically, then it let go of her wrist, floating further down the pier and it plunged into the white waters. When it came back, its tendrils held… something.

Mira let out a frightened gasp.

“That’s… that’s…!”

The jellyfish was holding a limp human arm. Around its wrist still hung discoloured friendship bracelets. The rest of the arm was almost completely reduced to the bone, and whatever flesh remained was swollen and covered with bite marks, or maybe suction cups marks… it made Mira recoil in fear and disgust.

The jellyfish nodded, as if that had made its point clear enough, and quietly floated back to put the arm where it had found it. Mira in the meantime walked away from the pier, still holding the lucky charm.

“W-What was that? Maybe it’s not the right p-place…” she muttered. When the jellyfish came back, she allowed it to float besides her. It seemed harmless enough even as it tried to communicate with her, wriggling its arms back and forth. It was… ugly cute in a weird way.

“Sorry, I don’t understand what you are saying—”

And then it slipped its tendrils right into her ears.

“Eeeep…!” Mira gasped, reaching for them to take them out, but when she looked down her arms stood by her side, unresponsive. “N-No, p-please, d-don’t… ghaagkk… glgkgk…” she found her jaw going slack as her tongue lapped uselessly against her mouth. The tendrils were reaching deep inside her ears. Wet and warm, they just wormed their way in without invitation, and with each pulse they reached a little further inside and it felt… weirdly good? Like those little shivers you feel getting your ears cleaned… but it still wasn’t very nice of the jellyfish so Mira tried to open her mouth but all that came out was another series of incomprehensible syllables, and then the tendrils touched her brain and she felt a shock blast through her body, a wave of… of…

Mira fell to her knees. Her nipples were getting stiff and she found herself unconsciously rubbing her thighs together. Her panties were getting all wet as her pussy began to leak all of a sudden. Her eyes rolled back in her mouth while the tendirls kept touching and prodding inside her head, making her breath all ragged.

“uhhghg… glgkk…” her tongue lolled out of her mouth as the thing pressed here and there inside her brain, making her feel so weird, making her feel so good as she spasmed and writhed on the sand, her finger coiling uselessly. All she could feel was the wet need between her thighs so she squeezed them together, and then—

Can you hear me? Said a voice inside her brain. It was smooth and pleasant to listen to, and it had a slight male timber, though Mira could not point out exactly where it was coming from or from whom. It sounded whispery like… silk brushing against silk.

The pressure inside her brain relented and Mira’s eyes popped when she was in control once again. At least of her mouth. It was still…

“Hmmm… hhmmm…” she groaned, panting hard as she pressed her thighs together. She wanted to rub her pussy. She needed to rub her pussy and made it feel even better, she needed to pinch her nipples and cum, she wanted to… “Hnnh,” Mira tried to resist. The tendrils were still inside her brain, pressing, squeezing, rearranging… she had to… “What… what are you doing? Ah! Feels… good… please… please let me go.”

If I do that you won’t be able to hear me anymore. I just want to help you.

“H-Help me… oohhh… how?”

You have seen the human arms, haven’t you? It’s better if you don’t get anywhere close that pier.

“B-But Irma said…”

What did she say? Here, let me take a look…

“What did you say? Yoouuhhhhh…” her voice trailed off into a gurgle as the tendrils began to squeeze inside her brain once again, and it felt… ohhhhh it felt sooo good!

Mira’s hand trembled uselessly in her lap. She leaned back and forth, squeezing her thighs together. She was going to cum from this, cum hard. She was getting off having an entity’s tentacles inside her brain and she was such a slut, she lo—

Ah, I see. That is troublesome indeed. You got lost here once again. Though it would be wiser to say you were pulled in…

“Wh-whaaa…” Mira tried to recover herself. There were moments when she was completely lost to pleasure and moments like these when she could at least speak.

Don’t you remember me? You got lost here a long time ago. Here, let me give you a reminder…

“N-No, wait no more stirring my braaaaahhh—”

Whatever protest she was trying to make died on her ecstatic lips. Mira’s pretty blue eyes rolled back in her head and she was falling, falling back to a past memory she had completely forgotten until… until…


Hey thanks for reading! I hope these possession and brain-fucking scenes are working for you! I am a little new to the scene so to say, so I am curious! If you like the story, please leave a five star rating (or, you know, cookies and milk). It does help me feel better about what I write and likely write more.

As a reminder, this specific Arc will have a for-purchase sequel which you can access by the link below. Thank you so much for your support! And I will see you soon with the next chapter!

Click on the cover for the premium sequel! ⬇

11