Arc 1 – The Darkest Lily 3.1 🔞
5.9k 0 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When did it get her? Why is she slowly stroking herself? She’s supposed to be happy.

She won.
She can let go…

She can…

“No… you can’t leave me like this.. I…”

“That’s what you wanted, didn’t you?”

“I… no… I want…”

For a moment, her devotion and the need for pleasure as perfectly balanced in her mind.

Then she gives her big cock one more stroke.

And everything tumbles down. 

Her whole body buckles. Her big dumb cock twitches and she feels the pressure that has built in inside her for so long finally snap.

“Hnnhf! S-Something is coming!”

“Let it all out, my dear.”

She leans back. And thick ropes of cum spew from her throbbing dick. Orchid’s toes curl as she bites down on her lips as her flushed face tenses in an expression of sheer release.

“Ahh…” and again, and again. Each rope feels so good to release, each rope of thick hot cum spilling on the sheets and on the floor. Orchid’s hips buck and her big dick swings, turning the last few shoots into a sharp curve that lands a few drops over her own skin. 

“Haaa… haaa…” she falls back on her rump, sated and empty-headed.

It’s like…

Everything feels so clear now.

It is almost as if with each shot she got rid of those bad feelings and thoughts holding her down. 

For the first time in her life she thinks about Corona, about her supposed faith and feels…

“… nothing.” Orchid looks down at her hands where a few more droplets of cum landed and she can smell its musky scent. This is her body now. She has a dick…

She should feel so ashamed of what’s been down to her, but all she can think is…

I really needed that…

And she can’t wait to get more. 

Maybe if she’s a good girl, Lily… her Mistress… will suck her cock. And maybe she would like her cock sucked as well? Just makes sense.

The image of her on all fours while she gulps on Lily’s delicious thick dick sends more shivers down her spine, and she’s completely fine with them. 

“Aahhh…” Orchid lets out a tired sigh. Her head is finally empty. Empty from all doubts, for any regret, and from and shame. 

When her eyes reach for Lily, she can definitely appreciate her demonic form: the way her leathery wings go with her red hair, the beautiful (so beautiful!) symbol of the Morningstar atop her head, and of course her large breasts (how much larger than her own)!

“You are so beautiful.”

“You are finally honest,” Lily replies, coming back to sit next to her, playfully kneading her small breasts. “How do you feel?”

“It’s all so… light. I feel like I cum my resistance out. I have no idea why I was being so worried about everything, anyway! It feels so silly!” She chuckles. “Why is my cum still white anyway?”

“Oh you see, I am the one with the ability to turn you all into demons. It’s one of the things I asked for. Besides, don’t worry, this is not exactly over…” her fingers cup both her breasts and Orchid feels once again a strange, coiling sensation going off in each of them. 

“Hnnh… what… what now?” She asks with new excitement in her voice. This is just going to be so good, she knows it. 

“Hmmm… are they… ohhh…” she looks down as her breasts’ flesh slowly grows with each of her breaths. As they settle, they don’t go back to their former size and she can feel them pushing out Lily’s fingers, spreading them as she breasts slowly grow. “Is this… a perk?”

“They sure are still perky!” Her breasts widen a little, but mostly they stay rounded and very high on her chest, growing to the size of apples and then a little more, ending up about as large as the biggest oranges she has seen. Lily’s hands are having a bit of a hard time cupping them, and though she’s still a bit short of her size, Orchid grins in bewilderment at how good they feel. 

And there’s more.

Her back aches as well. She looks there to find two creases running in parallel to her spine, shifting to form thin leathery wings that unfurl around her. They are not overly large, and a bit thinner than her friend’s.

Orchid flaps them, savoring how they feel against the room’s air. 

“These are so nice!”

And then she feels the same pressure atop her head as a pair of studded red horns appear. Unlike her friend (she can say it now, her friend!) her hair do not change color. All in all, it seems like her shape was changed just a bit… and as she feels the weight of her new heftier breasts pull on her chest, mostly where it counts. 

“Ahhh, I feel so good,” Orchid groans, leaning back against Lily’s embrace. Her large breasts press against her back. It’s just so nice to feel none of those pesky, intrusive thoughts take up space in her mind… “I don’t really care about it anymore. Serves them right for abandoning me here. Hey, how long have you wanted to fuck my tight little pussy?”

“Hmmm… I love it to hear you talk like this. Actually since the day you entered the monastery. What a lovely young woman - that’s what I told myself. I can’t wait to mold her to my liking and make her mine.”

“So these are your idea?” She asks slapping her larger breasts - they wobble a bit, and it feels so good to have so much more up top now! Thanks! I love them!”

“I thought you could use them.”

“I’m just a bit… I can’t make more with my cum, can I?”

“No my dear, that’s reserved to who makes a pact with the Morningstar, willingly. I just erased all of your morals and turned you into my slutty, willing pet. Who can’t go by without having her dick sucked. How do you feel about that?”

“A little sad… I mean, my dick feels so lonely.” Her hand leaves her breasts and start to stroke her fat dick. “It’s so fat. I bet you would love to suck on it again,” she purrs, leaning into a kiss.

“Hmmm…” they share a sinful moment, their tongues wrestling inside their mouths. “Only if you will return the favor later, my little cock-sucking pet.”

“I can’t wait,” Orchid replies, licking her lips. Ohhh, she can feel the same emptiness inside her slutty pussy. She can’t wait to get it nicely filled. “Thank you for turning me into your little slutty cock-socket,” she groans. “It feels so good.”

Lily chuckles.

“I knew you would come around.” A pause, as a little silver glint goes off in her eyes. “All hail the Morningstar.”


To read the complete stories with full content and red-hot chapters, click on the pic below!

Thanks for reading! This arc will wrap up soon, as we have reached the climax of Orchid's fall. Thank you for all the favorites and all the happy memories! It's been a blast!

But there's still a lot of fun in the complete story that was commissioned (which I cannot publish here) even though it will be available for purchase, in its entirety, soon.

At any rate, I am going to publish another commission shortly - would you prefer one that has Gender Bender in it or wait for it to release later on? Please vote below!

 

Gender Bender for next Arc?
  • Yes! Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Not yet... Votes: 6 30.0%
Total voters: 20 · This poll was closed on Oct 13, 2022 08:57 PM.
75