Arc 2 – Slaves of the Arch-Slime 2.1 🔞
4.4k 1 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rena licks her thick, plump lips. They look so kissable.

“T-That’s not you, Renard! listen to yourself! You are my friend, you are not this… trollop! Cast a spell on her! We can be together again, we can be friends again, and free and rich… just… help me get out of here.”

“But that’s where you are wrong, isn’t it?” Amuira darkly chuckles as she walks back to her throne. It seems she wants to sit comfortably for what’s about to happen. “She doesn’t want to do anything except to follow her Mistress’ orders.”

“It would feel good to kiss…” Rena (no, no, Renard, this is Renard!) whispers as she pulls me into a hug, slithering her naked arms around my back. She’s so warm and her chest is so soft. They feel bigger than they look, squashed like that against me. It feels to good, and my dick is twitching in my pants, begging to be stroked, starting to make me feel like I could actually enjoy this…

But I am not supposed to enjoy this! I’m stronger than this! And Renard should be as well.

“No, listen to me. Try to remember, all the things we did together, all the adventures we had! That time you shared your last healing herbs with me, and that time I carried your sorry ass all the way back to town after you got hit by the Hydra! We can’t fail here, we can’t die here! We have to stay together.”

She frowns, slows down, falls to a stop. Her breaths tickle my neck, and I try not to think about how easy it would be to just flow down and capture her lips into my own, and…

No. I have to resist. This is my calling - I have to resist and she has to snap out of it.

He.

“Together…” Renard says… her eyes glaze over and a drunken smile tugs at her puckered lips. “But that’s what we would be, wouldn’t it? Together, here, as Mistress’ new pets.”

“No! I don’t want to be anyone’s pet! Renard!”

She wraps her arms around my neck in a velvet noose. She leans forward and her face is so beautiful, her lips so kissable…

“I used to think the same, but I was so silly. I was such a silly boy. Now I am a beautiful girl… and I belong to someone. I want to be with you. Let’s stay here…” she leans forward, her arms pushing my head against hers. I can’t do this, this is my friend! It’s weird… it’s not a girl, even though her body feels like a girl and I can feel her heat and I can smell her and she smells sweet, like a girl! This is not who I am, and this is not who she is… but… “… together,” Rena whimpers, and she captures my lips with her own.

“Mhhfhf,” I mumble, trying to pull away. I have to pull away. It doesn’t matter how good it feels, this is not what Rena… Renard… Rena’s tongue is supposed to do, where it’s supposed to go! But her lips are so warm and soft, and her tongue is so gentle as it teases my own, and she smells so nice…

“Mmmhhh…” she hums, slowly closing her eyes. She’s enjoying this.

I am enjoying this.

I shouldn’t…

I really shouldn’t…

Then she withdraws for a moment, and a tiny strand of saliva still connects our lips. She licks and giggles and my cock twitches at her lovely sound. She pulls me into another kiss, less tender, more voracious. She knows she’s obeying her Mistress’ orders and she is feeling so hot… I can perceive how hard her chest is beating. I can’t believe it!

She’s my… he’s my friend! I never wished to kiss him!

This shouldn’t feel half as good as it does, it really shouldn’t.

I should shove her away, or at least try.

But my arms and legs are tied.

Yes. Yes, that’s the reason why I can’t.

I can’t… I can’t.

All I can do, as I feel my own eyelids flutter as I start to lean into her and answer to her kiss - her tongue feels so electric against mine - is feel shame gnaw deeply at my stomach as I begin to get into it. Truly into it.

It’s not right, but… what can I do?

Rena is an amazing kisser.

The best I ever had.

Her arms let go of my head, slowly.

I could pull back!

I don’t.

They roam over my chest, playfully brushing against my nipples as a few moans come out of my interlocked lips.

“That’s right,” Amuira groans. I look at her, leaning back on the throne as she bites on her red lips and starts to knead her large breasts. “Get into it, you two little sluts.”

That’s right - she has a fetish.

She’s trying to mess with me just as much!

“Pah!” I gasp, withdrawing from Rena’s lips.

She frowns and tries to capture me again, but I refuse, tilting my head to the side.

Oh, the shame in my stomach is burning - but I have decided I am going to stop playing her twisted games!

There must be a way to restore Renard, and I am going to try everything I can, I won’t let her fall like this.

Even as a girl.

“Ohhh…” the slime queen moans. “I love it when they try to resist.”

She snaps her fingers and Rena starts, withdrawing from me as if nothing has happened. She obediently walks beck to the throne and sits down, setting her head on her legs.

“Now let’s see. Your friend looks nice enough, Rena, but don’t you think he’s missing something?”

“Yes,” she nods without thinking. A pause, she looks up at Amuira. “What is he missing, Mistress?”

“Heh. That’s a good girl.” Rena starts as a flash of pleasure bursts through her body and her thighs grind against each other. “He needs to understand. And as a first step… he needs a little makeover.”


I hope you like this chapter. This is where things get spicy. If you want to purchase the entire book, with the extra scenes there, the link is below. In the meantime, I am grateful for everyone's amazing support. Thanks for reading, everyone!

To read the complete stories with full content and red-hot chapters, click on the pic below!

45