Bonus Arc 1 – A Demonic Reunion 1.2 🔞
2.8k 0 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fair giggles. Amber is touching her, removing her green robe to show her breasts. They feel so small, especially compared to Amber’s own inflated tits. Those look amazing.

“Look at the size of that rack,” she pants.

She feels like she has said that before. Maybe. She’s not sure. She-

I love this.

Yes, she loves this!

“Why thank you. They came with the package,” Amber explains. Fair is not sure what she’s talking about. “Hmmm, look at these cuties. It’s been too long.” Her hands begin to caress her chest.

Her husband is the only one who touches her this way!

I’m alright. Amber is a friend.

And friends do friendly things together.

“Everything is fine.”

“Indeed, my little sweet Fair. Now let’s get you out of your robes.”

She finishes undressing her, underwear and all. Fair sits naked on the bed. She usually does this with her husband, but Amber is a friend and she seems so happy to see her this way!

Look at how her purple (blue?) eyes shine!

“Such a tasty little treat.” Amber leans forward and kisses her on the lips.

Fair startles, but as her friend, good friend, best friend in the world, touches her temple she falls in love with kissing all over again.

“Hmmm,” she moans as she parts her lips and Amber’s tongue starts exploring her mouth. Was it always this long? She doesn’t remember. It feels like tongue-kissing a snake if snakes could kiss. It’s such a silly thought. She’s full of silly thoughts.

Amber knows best.

Of course she does! She’s her precious friend!

Amber pulls back and with a snap of her fingers her clothes turn into dust, revealing her naked body in all its glory. Fair gazes upon her huge, rounded breasts capped by hard nipples.

“Look at the size of that rack!” She giggles, her hands roaming her own far smaller chest.

Then her eyes move to her trim waist, to her beautiful abs – she works out a lot as a Knight!

Wait, was Amber’s skin always that shade of blue?

And did she use to have those black horns sprouting from her forehead?

Back at the academy she-

She used to be-

She’s hot.

“You are so hot,” Fair mumbles, squirming at the sight of her friend. She’s so kind to undress right in front of her. She has never felt this excited, not even with her husband. Amber’s presence is like a fire licking her all over, making her pussy clench. She feels it so empty. She needs something big and hard to fill her. “I’m so fucking horny,” she groans, her other hand reaching for her pussy, massaging her labia as she leans back, spreading her legs on the bed, showing off for her good friend.

It's a shame Amber doesn’t have…

“What’s that?” Fair’s eyes reach for Amber’s crotch, where above her pussy stands a big, fat dark blue cock, its purple head already oozing pre-cum.

It’s amazing.

Fair licks her lips. Oh goodness, how would it feel to have that big cock spearhead her? Fuck her good? She bets she’s going to make her feel like a good slut.

“That’s my dick,” Amber chuckles, giving it a few strokes. Behind it, Fair can see Amber’s pussy already oozing juices down her thighs. “It’s so big and hard for you.”

“F-For me?” Fair blinks, her hand kneading her clit and every time she starts and shakes at the jolts of pleasure running through her body.

“I have waited so long for this,” Amber says, pushing her on the bed. Fair spreads her legs. She’s ready.

She doesn’t know for what but…

“Please fuck my slutty pussy,” she groans. “Please. I am just a little whore for big demon cock. Please breed me like the fucktoy I am…” she looks at her with eyes full of need. Oh, she feels so empty.

She needs to be filled.

Filled by thick hot demon spunk!

“Too easy,” Amber chuckles. “Then again, I guess you never were much of a priestess.”

She pushes her on the bed, kisses her hard as her huge tits (look at the size of that rack!) push against her own and she finally – finally! – slides her thick hard rod deep inside her waiting folds.

“Hnhfhfhnh,” Fair mumbles against Amber’s snake tongue.

She pushes her hips forwards, welcoming her dick in.

Finally!

She has always wanted to get fucked by big demon cock!


To read the complete stories with full content and red-hot chapters, click on the pic below!

Thanks again for reading! It looks like Fair Grain is in a bit of a pinch. I always like to write mind control material like this, with the POV character not actually realizing what she is doing while the reader can clearly pinpoint the changes. I hope you liked this chapter.
I will see you tomorrow with the next and final one for this Arc... and then let's meet on December 8th for my first full-fledged novel The Yandere Ring!

26