Arc 3 – Queen of the Monster Maze 1.3 🔞
1.9k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Thanks everyone for the 40,000 views! For the Emprah!

Kikori has been trained for this. She should be brave in the face of fear, but between the unseen monster and the darkness around her, her bravery pops like a soap bubble.

“Let me go! I’ll kill you! You’ll see!” She screams. “Samash! Holy Samash help me!

It doesn’t seem whatever is holding her in its clutches is particularly moved by her plight.

The roots slither up her body and start to rip her clothes apart, tearing through her leather armor like paper.

And that’s when Kikori understands what she is dealing with. These are not roots

“Nooo! I don’t want to! Let me gooo!”

This is a tentacle monster!

“I’m sorry for hitting you! I’m sorry!”

She struggles against its spires, trying to reach for her weapon, but it lays useless on the floor. Besides, the tentacles by now hold her in their clutches and it’s like trying to push back a mountain.

“Let me go! You stupid…” her voice trails into a groan as the tentacles spread her legs and a smaller one begins to rub her exposed pussy.

Kikori shudders at the unexpected pleasure. She is not one to indulge in this kind of… activities, but the damp arousal that starts to spread from her crotch is hard to ignore.

She shudders as her labia grow puffier and her pussy begins to clench at the stimulation.

“Ah… no… what… ah! Ah!” As the tentacle picks up speed, she doesn’t notice two smaller one rising behind her. In the darkness, she cannot see anything – so when they pierce her neck from both sides she shudders in panic.

What did they just do to her? She feels some kind of venom start to run through her veins as she fights against it. Are they trying to kill her…?

No, it…

It makes her pussy feel so hot!

And from her neck the heat spreads to her chest. Her nipples stand up aroused and stiff from the venom’s effect. It must be an aphrodisiac.

She can feel her juices start do drip down her parted thighs.

She can’t stop them. Feels too good. Her insides feel to empty.

All Kikori can do is pant and weakly struggle against the tentacles as they spread her legs further.

“Ahh… ahhh. I… I… please…” she’s not sure what that please means anymore.

The smaller tentacle brushing against her pussy slither in, ripping the flimsy fabric of her panties and beginning to push inside.

It must be the aphrodisiac. Yes, it must be…

“Unf! Aaah!” Kikori groans. The tentacle enters her, spreading her insides, pushing her pussy lips apart. It slithers in quickly, aided by how wet she is. In the darkness, Kikori can hear the wet sloppy sounds the appendage makes as it mates with her pussy.

The tentacle enters her with all its might, and she should hate it… but she also feels how her own pussy clenches around it, welcoming it inside her. She meets its thrusts with her hips and soon her groans of protest turn into cries of ecstasy.

It spreads her apart, pushing against the walls of her slick pussy.

“Ahhh! Ahhh! Ohhh!” She groans, her breasts wobbling on her chest as the tentacles starts to throb inside her. She arches her back to welcome it further inside.

It’s just the venom, she tells herself. This is just the venom… but it feels good to get poisoned like this.

The tentacle then reaches further inside her and something snaps inside Kikori – she cries out into the darkness as she has her first orgasm. The first of many, if the other rooms are anything like this one.

Her toes curl and she pushes herself weakly on the invading tentacle, trying to get as much as it can inside her. Her pussy clenches like a velvet vice on it and the appendage throbs and releases a spurt of liquid inside her.

“Ahh!” She cries out, surprised. “It’s breeding me…” Her stomach bulges out a little from the liquid.

When the tentacle withdraws from her pussy, which makes her yelp with another shot of pleasure, the white goo it has spurted up her cunny leaks down her thighs, warm and sticky.

“Ahhh… so that’s… that’s what you do…” she mumbles, still so much out of it. This is just a trap, isn’t it? A way to get rid of Knights in training… she is surely not strong enough to face this monster.

It’s going to take her until she doesn’t even have the strength to scream anymore.

Until she will not even want to scream anymore.

That… makes her pussy clench with its emptiness. She has never realized how empty her pussy usually feels until then.

“Haaa… it’s ruining me… turning me into a slut…”

A tiny part of her mind screams that this does feel a lot better than training to become a Knight.

But Kikori stomps it out. She wants to be a Knight! The best Knight ever! She’s just… in a bit of a pinch.

Then the tentacles surround her again. They reach to her from all around.

“Wha… what’s going on now?” Are they going to fuck her again?

From above, a line of stones around the ceilings starts to glow a light blue.

What kind of light is that?

But before she can wonder about it anymore, the tentacles cover her vision once again, and she is plunged into darkness, surrounded by tentacles that press against her whole body.

Kikori feels like falling.


To read the complete stories with full content and red-hot chapters, click on the pic below!

Thanks everyone for reading and following! 

I was also thinking about adding a small glossary to the story. I hope you will be interested in that: next chapter we will finally meet Kikori's Skilltree and I am fairly happy of how that turned out.

20