Arc 3 – Queen of the Monster Maze – 2.1
1.3k 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kikori passes through the mist to reach the new room and she immediately takes a swing with her axe.

“Ha! Yaaah!” Half-naked, she strikes the air, waiting for an attack. “Show yourselves, monsters!”

But there is nothing of the sort here. In fact, it looks like a garden.

A piece of forest that for some reason is developing underground, without the light and warmth of Samash to make it grow.

“Now I know that there is something weird going on…” Kikori mutters, walking ahead while she keeps her weapon close to her chest. “Holy Corona, I hope it’s not the Morningstar.”

They are having too much trouble with that despicable existence already.

But this does not look like one of her tricks. The trees are not very tall, but they are very wide and their leaves are a beautiful gold. They remind her a bit of her own Haoma inside her spiritual domain… well, the Haoma as it used to be, Kikori corrects herself as she brushes her hand over her arm, feeling her new skin.

A good change, though. So, if Tarika really went through all this, how come she did not show the same effects? Maybe the Maze changes for everyone?

Or maybe she was just making a fool of her.

“I suppose I will know when I reach the end…”

She walks between the trees, trying to find the exit. It does look like this room is much bigger than the other one. She even finds a small brook running through it. Maybe she should take a bath… yes, in fact the idea feels very compelling. The water is clear, and some of the tentacle goo still covers her thighs, together with her own juices…

“Yuck,” she hisses, touching her sticky thighs.

Still, getting railed like that felt very, very good… maybe she can take a bit of time for herself…

Kikori takes one last look around for any predators or prying eyes, but nothing comes.

She pulls down her makeshift clothes and slides into the brook, the water fresh and warm enough to make her feel right at ease.

“Ahhh… I needed something like this. Maybe this room is not that bad.”

She slides down into the water, closing her eyes. When she comes up, she appreciates how her new skin seems to clean so easily.

“Hey, this actually comes in as quite practical,” she chuckles, passing her hands all over her new body.

She does not have any hairs anymore, everything below her neck is smooth as glass. Her skin feels good, though… maybe a little too good, but it might just be the effects of the aphrodisiac.

She passes her hands over her pale body, admiring her wide hips and strong legs, the fruit of months of training, reaching for her abs and her small yet perky breasts. She cups them and bites her lips at how sensitive her nipples are now. The kind of nipples that beg to be sucked or pinched…

These kind of thoughts must still come from the aphrodisiac, of course. It’s not like her to think like this.

Yet…

Her hand moves to cup her crotch and she starts to groan in eager pleasure, rubbing her clit.

“Hmmm, feels so good…” she needs something to fill her.

Her eyes move towards her axe… maybe… nobody would need to know about it…

Then, from behind the trees comes a rumbling sound.

“Ah!” She yelps, picking up her weapon. She stands up in the low water, ready to spring into action. “Show yourself!”

Something huge is coming. It pushes two small trees aside to pass and…

“Oh,” it says with a deep male voice. Standing just a dozen paces away is a huge black minotaur, its muscular body contrasting with the thick purple gown it is wearing and the stack of books it carries beneath its arm. “My eyes are not that good after all this time underground,” it says, picking up a pair of glasses from the pocket of its purple housecoat. “A human? What a surprise.”

He smiles at her and sits down next to her besides the brook.

“Ah… I…” Kikori hesitates. This is a monster. She is supposed to kill it. This is what Knights do. And yet… he might be a bit too large for her.

And as her eyes shift towards the clearly visible bulge sticking out of his coat, she blushes furiously as she starts to think if he might indeed be too large for her…

Then again, it might be tempting as an experiment.

“So,” he starts with a deep voice that makes Kikori’s insides melt, as he puts the pile of book on the ground and his legs in the water. “Do you like books?”


To read the complete stories with full content and red-hot chapters, click on the pic below!

Thanks everyone for reading! 

I really like this Minotaur guy. Really comfy. I'm sure Kikori does seem to like him as well. Next we'll see how much of a bull this guy is...

23