Arc 3 – Queen of the Monster Maze 3.1
1.1k 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Thanks for everything,” she says looking up at the Minotaur who pats her affectionately on the head. “And I do mean for everything. Wow, I don’t think I can feel my legs yet.”

“You are pretty cute for a Knight,” he replies with an affectionate growl in his voice. “I am sure you will do great out there. Besides, this room was about strength – and sometimes you can find the best strength when you decide not to use it.”

“Or to use it to pound my wet tight pussy,” Kikori mutters in a horny whisper.

“I’m sorry?”

“Nothing…” she shakes her head. “I’m not thinking straight right now. As a Knight I should know better.”

“As a Knight, you ought to take good care of your body.”

“Yes…” she reaches for her horns. They really make her feel a bit like a Demon, even though since Morningstar has come out, Demons have become a bit of a rare breed… plus, they are quite dull and they have a pleasant curve, do not look dangerous and angry like those of Demons.

Still, she’s going to have a hard time explaining them. But it’s worth it.

“Hey… you don’t think you have time for… a quickie, do you Sir Enceladus?”

He chuckles.

“I would like to, but the door will not stay open for long. You have passed this trial, and more awaits you.”

“I should just get myself fucked silly and overcome them.”

“Ah, there is surely more to it than that…” he waves his hand. “Take care young Knight. Perhaps we will meet again before the end.”

“Thanks for everything! And I do mean everything. Wow!” She fans her face, still thinking about his huge cock splitting her pussy in two. But then she looks him in the eye and smiles proudly. “I really hope to see you again! Thank you!”

He waves back. She steps into the silvery mist, and passes over into the next room.

“Uh, that’s weird…” she had expected the environment would change, or at least not be so recognizable as before, but instead what awaits her is another forest.

Well, some things are definitely different.

“It’s so cold,” she mutters, covering her body as a light drizzle falls from above. The trees branch out to hide any light that might come from above. This room feels smaller than before, but it also feels… much more hostile.

The last time she felt something like that she ended up covered in tentacles, so maybe it’s better to stay on edge.

Anyway, in a few steps her body gets used to the cold and starts to feel quite a lot better.

“Must be my new skin…” and to think that she would have such a mundane benefit from it! Actually, not at all mundane, considering how many wanderers they found every spring when the snow melts.

Another slightly weird sensation is walking about with her new horns over her head. They brush against the branches and they make her shudder… they are quite more sensitive than she had imagined.

She can only wonder what would have happened if Sir Enceladus had given them a good lick…

“Hmmm, now I’m feeling decidedly warmer,” she chuckles, fanning her flushed face. Soon it will not just be the drizzle running down her thighs. Which might be a good thing, but she really needs to stay focused and alert in case something does come out of the bushes.

The Minotaur turned out to be a very nice person and with a very nice cock, but he could have still snapped her in two like a twig.

At least, when she will reach the end of the Maze, she will get to put her hands over the mighty reward - and become a true Knight. She smiles looking at her weapon. She has served her well so far, and she can’t wait to set her to the service of Corona as soon as she comes out of here!

A thunder rumbles from above.

But it’s not that noise that makes her turn.

“Who goes there!”

It’s the sound of something slithering between the thick trees.

Whatever it was, it withdraws back into the canopy.

“Show yourself! Wait!”

Kikori jumps behind her, feeling her new horns brushing against the low foliage, but that does not stop her. Whatever it was, that thing came from somewhere near…

She catches something moving in the darkness - and there it is, a slender form trapped between two trees.

“Stop right there! Are you this layer’s monster?”

Another thunder and then a flash that bursts through the foliage: a scaly face turns to look at her, her huge emerald eyes wide in fear.

“P-please!” She whines, her hands trying to reach for the closest tree, but they cannot seem to gai purchase on the wet bark. “Please don’t hurt me not.”


To read the complete stories with full content and red-hot chapters, click on the pic below!

I really enjoyed writing this new character. I hope you will like her as well. Thanks for reading!

22