Arc 4 – 🔞 The New Hexmaid 1.2
2.3k 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Janice feels her pussy growing wetter with every moment. She looks at her friend about to be perfected.

The metal strands wrapped around her arms and legs begin to spread, covering her into a thin metal sheen that dissolves her clothes upon contact, which leaves her glistening like pure silver, as if she was trying to mock the Mercurial. But the result is much more pleasant to Janice’s eyes. The metal highlights her small (for now!) breasts, her slender legs, and her trim waist. It slowly reaches up to her neck and her friend tries to struggle, trying to avoid the relentless wave as it comes up to her chin.

“Please! Please Janice, don’t do this! Don’ttthghghg…” her words turn into muffled noise as the sheet of thin metal covers her mouth and then rises up to her panicked eyes, until it connects to the top of her head, having eaten through her hair. She is not going to need those anymore.

Subject initialized,” says a metallic voice from seemingly nowhere.

“Oh, it’s starting, it’s starting…” Janice’s fingers slip past her jeans to rub at her swollen labia, kneading her flush clit. This is better than any of those videos she has been watching and re-watching secretly. She is finally doing this! “You are going to love it.”

Her friend does not seem to agree. Not yet. She struggles, pulling on the metal cover, but she looks like a butterfly caught in a steel net. She cannot get out and her powers are useless.

And they are finally ready to make a few changes here and there.

“Oh, right,” Janice pulls out her phone and connects to the app that shows her what’s going on inside the cocoon. She finds herself grinning at the sight of a 3D model of Lara, spinning slowly, showing her body and her actual stats, for example her B-cup breasts. She has already set up the parameters, but just for the kicks of it she opens up the settings and moves the programmed breast size up a notch.

Then another.

Hey, she likes them big!

She giggles like a schoolgirl.

Fine-tuning subject…” the synth voice states. Lara groans and protests, but she cannot stop the metal sheen as it begins to give out a soft hum.

It starts from her feet, they arch down and turn a little smaller, real dainty feet for a pretty villainess-to-be. Janice hears her bones popping as they get transformed and she feels a jolt of sheer pleasure run through her. Her nipples ache by how hard they are.

Then the hum moves upwards, stretching her legs a few inches, giving her already tall friend a mode-like look. She’s four inches taller by now, and all of it in her legs. The metal then reshapes her thighs and her behind, making her pelvis’ bone crack softly as they widen, giving her a proper booty. Speaking of which, her behind pulls up and out, turning into a pair of squeezable spheres that stick out like a pair of wrecking balls.

“Yes, yes, more,” Janice groans, rubbing furiously at her pussy. She’s close. She’s close, she wants to cum watching her friend get turned into something she did not use to be and something she had never wanted to be. She is a horrible friend and she gets off on that. She wants to see her change.

Her waist pulls in, her inner organs rearranging to give her a sexier midsection. With her waist now so thin, her expanded hips stand out even more as Hexmaid shakes and struggles weakly, unable to stop her transformation. On her phone, Janice watches as her skin also starts to turn darker, to a pleasant sable tone that speaks of hours upon hours spent at a tanning salon.

The new Hexmaid is going to be shallow, vain and self-absorbed, after all. But she’s going to be so submissive to her, eating straight out her hand, a real bitch!

Yes… Hexbitch sounds like a perfect name for her new persona!

And then her breasts begin to throb.

“Oh fuck…” Janice gasps wordlessly as her orgasm trashes straight through her, watching her friend’s boobs while they begin to expand. It starts slowly, but with each panicked breath Hexmaid takes, her breasts stand out a little more, higher and rounder on her chest, pulling against the metal cover that squishes them together. Even without them, though, it’s clear that Janice has chosen a fairly artificial shape for her friend’s new pneumatic rack. She grows until she’s gone from her original B cup all the way to a large C, and that’s when the transformation truly picks up pace, expanding her breasts as they press against each other and then her arms, something she had never experiences before.

She whines as she can feel the new weight pulling her down. Beneath the metal cover her nipples are growing fatter, juicer and larger, until they stick out like sore thumbs, literally. With one final burst of growth, her tits grow from something that’s large but still manageable into the positively pneumatic as they swell to the size of her head. They attract attention and impossible to ignore. Her figure is going to be forever dominated by her incredible, rounded and inflated rack.

“Hnhhahhhiii-hiii,” she whimpers, overwhelmed by the changes. And there is nothing she can do.

The metal starts to reshape her back and her shoulders, giving her enhanced strength but also forcing her to assume a new posture, sticking her chest out to present her new rack in all its expanded glory.

Janice keeps cumming, shuddering on the box as her juices flow down her thighs. That’s it. That’s right. What she is doing is right, is perfect. Her new friend is going to come out perfect.

Metal begins to press against her face and it’s the turn of her facial features. Hexmaid panics again – that’s right! She can get by with expanded assets like those but her face is her identity! And now… no more.

Janice watches intently – her friend’s face gains a sharper definition, her cheeks especially standing out with a faint pop even as her nose withdraws into her face as if she got a tasteful nosejob, leaving her with a curved slope and an elegant, if overtly artificial, button nose.

Then her lips also begin to bloat, gaining definition and volume as they pull out from her face, almost as if they were not actually a part of it, but had been bolted-on to her skin. They curl from the sides, and the upper one loses any semblance of a cupid bow as it bloats as thick as her thumb. Her lower one also puffs up, though not as dramatically, leaving her with lips to thick she might not even be able to close them completely. Just perfect for a bratty girl who’s always chattering about nothing, except for when she’s sucking on a nice hard cock or a wet pussy… her pussy.

As a finishing touch, her eyebrows arch to give her a perpetually-surprised look, one that’s going to accompany her together, and that shows how there’s not thought behind those eyes save for money and sex.

“Hnnhfff…” the girl who used to be her friend sniffs, defeated.

But the best as yet to start.

“And now let’s get rid of  that old personality of yours,” she moans. A tap to her phone and the captive girl screams. Her thoughts are beginning to unravel.


To read the complete stories with full content and red-hot chapters, click on the pic below!

       

 I will keep the personality modification and consequences for the last chapter. Thanks for reading!

 

15