Arc 5 🔞 – The F*ta demon of the woods 1.3
1.9k 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Thanks to everyone's hard work (heh) and appreciation, this story is now #1 in the "collection of short stories" tag! Thank you so much! It feels incredible to be #1 in two site tags! ❤️

And then I push further. And further.

“Ahhh, it’s spreading me a-a-apart,” she bites her lip, her face as flushed as a tomato.

As for me, I’m barely holding it together. Fuck, fucking a pussy feels so incredibly good. No wonder boys have their heads in the gutter.

And that voice telling me to stick it in stick it in keep roaring in my head.

I begin to move my hips back and forth and push it deeper, and deeper. I also angle my hips so that I can slide in further, and it’s getting surprisingly easy. Her cunt is so slippery, so wet it surprises me, especially with how good it feels, its satin grip on my dick is better than anything I can do with my hands, it massages the entire length of my dick and it’s like her pussy is leaving sloppy kisses all over my cock, from its base to its head.

“I… unf, I love fucking pussy. It’s the fucking best,” I pant as I reach all the way in, the base of my cock brushes against her clit.

She looks up at me with hooded eyes. Her hands reach out to me. She seems out of it, probably too confused by the ecstasy she’s in thanks to my cock to articulate words. The huntress pushes her body up, trying to capture more of my cock inside her.

I smirk and grind my hips against hers, as she gasps and groan, her eyelids fluttering with pleasure.

“Ah, please… please…”

“Please what? You should know by now that I want to hear it from you,” I remind her, groping her breasts. They are definitely a nice size, filling up my palms. They do not compare to mine at all, and the weight I feel hanging from my chest now is one of the things I am most grateful for. This new body is amazing… and I am about to enjoy it to the fullest.

Grunting, I slide my slick cock out of her pussy.

“Ah… noo…” she tries to lever her body to keep it in, but I am far stronger than her and I am the one who will decide the rules of our little exchange.

I reach almost the end. My dick is coated in her juices, so much that it looks shiny. Her pussy is trembling and her aroused musk fills the air. This bitch is in heat.

“Ah, thank the Morningstar for this dick.”

A flash of fear goes off in her emerald eyes at the mention of my liege. But I don’t give her the time to react to it. I push into her pussy once again, arching my back to reach inside her further and further. Our bodies join once again and she shudders, letting out a shrill and wanton moan.

“That’s it, you little slut. You live for this cock now, don’t you? You little… uhnn, you little whore.”

“I… I… ah… please…” her tongue lolls out of her mouth as I reach the deepest yet inside her.

She is milking me like crazy. I slide my dick out and then back in, feeling it pump inside her as I slap against her cheeks. Our naked and sweaty bodies turn into a single organism that’s cumming her brains out.

“Ah… I’m… ahhh! I’m about to… please… I’m…” she pants.

The little huntress gasps as she cums, her arms going slack and her tongue falling out of her lips. Her pussy’s grip on my dick tightens enough that the pressure knot at the base of my dick unravels and I feel a torrent of spunk rising from inside me, rushing through my fat dick and filling her up.

“Ahhh… you are so… fucking tight,” I groan, biting into her neck to stifle a scream. She’s so good. No matter what, I’m going to keep her as a pet to keep my dick wet. But that’s a thought for another time. Her pussy is contracting so nicely against my dick, as if it’s trying to drown in my spunk… and who am I to disappoint?

I grunt as I push further in a little more, spending all my energies to fill her womb with my hot white semen.

As I am satisfied, I slowly withdraw my dick, cleaning it on her sweaty thighs, covered with white spunk, sweat and the juices of her hungry pussy.

She looks at me with lidded eyes, her lips moving but unable to make any actual word.

“Ah… ah…”

“You know what?” I chuckle, picking her up. “I have just decided you are going to do great as my living dick warmer.”


I quite like the action in this piece. It's just that writing about sex kind of tires me out, you know? For some reason. I hope you enjoyed it, conclusion tomorrow!

To read the complete stories with full content and red-hot chapters, click on the pic below!

See you tomorrow with the end to this Arc!

21