Dungeon Number 2 Pt 3
52 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I quickly ran towards the hole in the wall, but then I stopped and looked through my inventory, and I tried to select a Full Restore, but nothing happened but a warning message.

 

[Warning: Use of potions is forbidden within a dungeon.]

 

"What the hell is going on?!" I exclaimed and then walked a couple steps outside before trying again, but I got the same message. This was messed up because I knew that I was outside of the dungeon or I wouldn't be able to talk to Chloe. I also hadn't got any experience, but three things were glowing in my inventory.

 

It was the gold coin, wrappers, and bottle caps. I selected one of them, and it said it was special loot only found in dungeons. I selected the option to open the gold coin, and a message popped up.

 

[10000 Mana added to account]

 

Holy shit! But that didn't help me right now!  

 

Chloe's voice came up again, "Halberd! I'm being chased by a giant mecha dog thing!"  

 

"Hang on, Chloe! bring it back to the dungeon!" I shouted as I selected the five bottle caps and opened them all.

 

[Random Rare or higher to Legendary Armor set piece] x5

 

[Name: Titan Chest Plate]

[Defense: 250]

[Weight: 50]

[Rarity: Rare]

 

[Name: Titan Leg Guards]

[Defense: 220]

[Weight: 45]

[Rarity: Rare]

 

[Name: Titan Gauntlets]

[Defense: 200]

[Weight: 40]

[Rarity: Rare]

 

[Name: Titan Sabatons]

[Defense: 190]

[Weight: 35]

[Rarity; Rare]  

 

[Name: Titan Helm]

[Defense: 215]

[Weight; 40]

[Rarity; Rare]  

 

I was surprised that I got a full set, but I quickly equipped the Armor, and my health suddenly spiked when I had the full set, raising me from 200 to 1200 and out of the red! There was also a message.

 

[Titan Armor Set Bonus: Titans Resolve] Activated!

[Gain: 1000 Health, 2000 Defense(negating all other armor bonuses), 50% Damage Reduction, and   10% chance to reflect all damage taken]

 

"Yes!" I exclaimed, as this was just what I needed right now. The only problem was that the mecha dog thing sounded huge, and I was feeling a bit heavy now, so it would be a battle of endurance, but I had 2 Wrappers left.

 

[Random Rare or higher to Legendary Weapon] x2

 

[Name: Thunder God Maul]

[Attack: 400-650(150-250 thrown)] 

[Weight: 1000]  

[Rarity: Unique]

[Description: A massive hammer that was once wielded by the Thunder God himself. It is said that when he would strike his enemies with this hammer, they would be blown away by the sheer force of it.] 

[Unique Traits: 100% chance to stun on hit, ignores 50% of defense, equipped items have no weight while touching you]

[Abilities: Shockwave(500 energy): The user slams the ground with such force that a shockwave is emitted in all directions, stunning and dealing massive damage to all enemies caught in its path.]

 

[Name: Ember Queen Gunblade]

[Attack: 800-950(350-450 thrown)]

[Weight: 50]

[Rarity: Legendary]

[Description: A beautiful and deadly gunblade that was once wielded by the Ember Queen herself. It is said that when she would fire her gunblade, the bullets would set her enemies ablaze on impact.] 

[Legendary Traits; 100% chance to burn on hit, ignores 50% of defense, Active Trigger Shot: Doubles blade length, and 2x damage(30-second cooldown.)] 

[Abilities; Queens Fury(120 energy): The user fires a stream of fire from their blade that freezes all enemies in its path.]

 

 I quickly equipped both weapons as I felt lighter now and towards Chloe, which I could see on my Chaos Trigger. She came into view quickly enough as she was being chased by... Well... A giant mecha dog! It looked like something out of a children's cartoon with how big it was compared to Chloe, who looked like an ant in comparison even on the huge Mad Max ATV.   

 

"Chloe!" I shouted as I ran towards them at full speed. "Get behind me!"

 

She quickly did as she was told and brought the ATV to a stop behind me as the Mecha Dog skidded to a stop in front of us, snarling and drooling all over the place.

 

"What is that thing?!" Chloe exclaimed, her voice shaking.

 

"I don't know, but we'll figure it out," I said, trying to sound braver than I actually felt right now. Even with my new Armor and weapons, this thing looked tough... But I couldn't back down now! "Get out of here!"

 

"What? No! I'm not leaving you alone with that thing!" Chloe shouted.

 

"I'll be fine; just go!" I said, as I didn't want her to get hurt. "I'll find you later!"

 

She hesitated for a bit before finally driving off, and I turned my attention back to the Mecha Dog in front of me. "Come on then! Let's do this!"

 

I summoned my hammer and charged at the Mecha Dog, and it snapped at me with its enormous jaws, but I brought my hammer down on its head hard enough to make it stagger back.

 

It recovered quickly enough and lunged at me again, but I dodged to the side and brought my hammer down on its back hard enough to make it yelp in pain.

 

It turned around and snapped at me again, but I jumped over its head and then slammed my hammer down into its back once more.

 

This seemed to enrage it even more as it let out a loud bark that echoed through the area before lunging at me again. But this time, I was ready for it as I jumped up and grabbed onto one of its ears before flipping over its head and landing on its back. 

 

 Then using all my strength, I slammed my hammer down as hard as I could right between its shoulder blades, but armor plating was there, so it only caused it to stumble forward a few steps before turning around to snap at me again.

 

I quickly jumped off its back and brought my hammer down on its head, hard enough to make it stagger back, but not before it managed to bite my leg. This made me cry out in pain as it threw me into the air to bounce off the ground and roll a few feet away before coming to a stop. 

 

I quickly got back to my feet, seeing that I had lost 400 health from that single attack, so I switched to the Ember Queen GunBlade. "Come on then! Let's see what you've got!"

 

I quickly ran towards it and leaped into the air, bringing my gunblade down on its head, hard enough to make a large dent but not enough to penetrate. It shook its head before lunging at me again, but I quickly rolled out of the way and fired my gunblade into its face.

 

Fire poured out like a jet, and the massive mecha dog hopped back, but it had just dropped down past half-health. Suddenly, it started to change as red energy started to pour out of the dents in its Armor, and it grew larger as well, making it to be twice the size.

 

"Shit!" I exclaimed as this thing just got a whole lot harder. 

 

I ran towards it and jumped into the air, bringing my gunblade down hard on its head again, but this time, I activated Trigger Shot, and it penetrated the Armor and caused sparks and smoke to fly out. It roared in pain before swiping at me with its claws, but I quickly rolled out of the way and fired my gunblade into its face again, but nothing happened because I hadn't recharged enough energy. 

 

"Fuck!" I exclaimed as I quickly got to my feet and ran towards it, but it was too late as it grabbed me with its mouth and started to squeeze. 

 

I could feel my health depleting rapidly as I tried to think of something, anything that could help me right now. Then I remembered the weight of my hammer, and I summoned it in my free hand.

 

I tossed it back on the mecha dog's massive neck, and the creature was slammed into the ground by its sheer weight of it. I quickly got to my feet and brought the point of my gunblade down on its neck, screaming and activating Trigger Shot at the last second.

 

The blade pierced the Armor, and red energy started to pour out like before, but this time, the Mecha Dog's head was blown clean off its shoulders by the sheer force of it. There was a loud explosion as I was sent flying back and hit the ground hard enough to knock me unconscious.

1