Be A Good Girl
86 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I don't know," Grace said, but I could see the gears turning in her head. 

 

"Look, if you do this for me, I promise that when everything is all said and done here, I will make sure that you get a bonus after," I lied through my teeth as if it were the most convincing thing ever. "You could even get a higher level character in the next world. Wouldn't that be nice?"

 

"It would, but I don't know," Grace said as she looked at me with a mix of desire and confusion now. 

 

"C'mon, what's the harm in trying?" I asked as I moved my hands down to her lower back now and started rubbing her there in small circles. "I promise it will feel good." 

 

Grace just moaned softly as she melted into my touch before finally nodding her head. "Okay, but only for a little bit. I don't want Ace to get too suspicious."

 

I reached down between her legs and under her dress, but Grace tried to stop me, but my fingers reached her panties, and Grace bit her lip as she looked back at her own tent in panic as I started to rub her already wet panties.

 

"Don't worry, Ace is a sound sleeper," I lied again as Grace's eyes rolled into the back of her head. "Now, let's go somewhere more comfortable." 

 

Grace just nodded her head before taking my hand and leading me away from the campsite and into the woods. I knew this was going to end badly, but I just couldn't help myself as I followed. Maybe, just maybe, this wouldn't be so bad.

 

"I can't believe you talked me into this," Grace said as she looked at me with a mix of desire and confusion in her eyes. "I mean, I know I was planning on doing something like this anyway, but I never thought I would actually go through with it." 

 

"Don't worry about it; we all do things we regret," I said as I sat against a tree, and she sat in my lap, spreading her legs over my knees.

 

I could smell how excited she was, but I was on a mission right now. My job was to get her excited but deny her at the last moment. 

 

I started rubbing my hands up and down her smooth thighs as she leaned back against me with a soft moan. I could feel her getting more turned on by the second as she ground herself against my growing erection, but I kept it in my pants.  

 

"God, this feels so good," Grace moaned, and I had to agree with her; it did feel pretty fucking good, but I knew if we didn't stop soon that things were going to go too far, so I pulled her panties to the side.

 

"What are you doing?" Grace asked, but she didn't stop me as I started rubbing her with my fingers. 

 

"Making you feel good," I lied yet again, but this time it was partially true. As much as I hated to admit it, even I couldn't deny that what we were doing felt pretty fucking good. 

 

Grace just moaned and leaned back against me more as she started grinding herself against my hand now. "God, please don't stop."

 

"I won't," I lied for what felt like the millionth time that night, but I knew this was for the best. I pulled her into a kiss to keep her quiet as I slowly brought her closer and closer to cumming.

 

Just as she was about to reach her peak, I pulled my hand away and stood up, leaving Grace there on the ground with a shocked and disappointed look on her face. 

 

"What the hell?!" She shouted at me, but I just turned around and started walking away. "You bastard! You said you wouldn't stop!"

 

"I lied," I said simply over my shoulder before disappearing into the woods. I could hear her scrambling to chase after me, and when she caught me, she grabbed me and turned me back around to face her, but I pushed her back into a tree. 

 

I kissed her as my fingers found their way back under her dress, but this time there was no stopping as I pulled her panties to the side and pushed my two big fingers deep into her. 

 

Grace just moaned into my mouth as she wrapped her legs around my waist, and I took that opportunity to lift her up. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I started carrying her back towards the campsite. 

 

"Where are we going?" Grace asked between moans, but I didn't answer as I pushed my way through the bushes until we were in front of Ace's tent. 

 

I could hear Ace snoring from inside, and a smile spread across my face as I took her behind it. I laid her back on the ground as I finger fucked her, bringing her back up to climax again, but denying her once more, as she covered her mouth and looked up at me with rage, but then I slapped her pussy just hard enough to make her twitch, not to hurt her.

 

"I thought I told you to be quiet," I said as I looked down at her with a smirk on my face. 

 

Grace just glared up at me for a second before looking away with an angry huff, but then she started moaning again as my fingers started rubbing her clit. "God, please don't stop."

 

"I won't," I lied again as she started grinding herself against my hand now. "Just let go and enjoy it." 

 

Grace just moaned and leaned back against me more as she got closer and closer to cumming, but then I pulled away again, leaving her there on the ground with a shocked and disappointed look on her face yet again.

 

"Get away from me if this is all you are going to do," Grace whispered, but I pulled out my cock, and waved it in her face.

 

"I think you know exactly what I am going to do," I said as I pushed her back against the tree. "Now, be a good girl."

 

Grace just glared at me, but then she started sucking me off, and I could feel my cock getting harder by the second. She took me all in her mouth before leaning back against the tree. I knew she wanted me inside of her now, but I was going to make her wait a little longer.

 

I started fingering her again as she sucked me off, and when she was close to cumming, I let go of her pussy, and took her head in my hands. I fucked her face until I blasted a big load into her mouth, letting go of her. As I did, she pulled back, and half my load ended up on her face.

 

"You fucking bastard!" Grace shouted as she scrambled to her feet and tried to wipe the cum off of her face. "I can't believe you just did that!"

 

"I told you to be quiet," I said as I zipped up my pants and started walking away. "If you want your own orgasm, you had better be a good girl for me and do as I say."

 

Grace just glared at me as I walked away, but I could see the desire in her eyes, so I knew she would be back for more. This was going to be fun.

1