Going Rate For Goddesses
33 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This handsome creature is a Chaos Trigger?! Is that even legal?! What the hell are you both doing with him?!" Silvy demanded.

"That is a long story, and Grimora is this world's Dark Goddess, but she got caught fucking Halberd by Ace, the mark. Halberd is here on Hades daughters behalf," Chloe explained as Silvy eyed me up, but I was still trying to wrap my head around Grace, or Grimora, whoever she was.

"Really?" Silvy said and then stared at me. "If you can get me out of here, I would be willing to owe you a favor like Chloe will if you kill your mark."

"Shut your horse face, you big-nosed bitch!" Chloe hissed, and I turned to her with a grin. I had already assumed that I was going to get something from all this, but now I knew for sure.

"There is no point in trying to hide it from him. If he gets us out, then we owe him a favor each. Stop trying to get out of something that will happen regardless. You really never change, do you?" Silvy asked, crossing her arms under her breasts, and Chloe just glared at her.

"Whatever," Chloe said, turning away from the apparition disdainfully. "So, can you get us out of here or not?"

"Well, I would if I could," Silvy said with a sigh as she turned back to me with a look of apology on her face that quickly turned into one of excitement as she looked past me. "But I am just a guide! If you turn around, you will find the entrance to the labyrinth! If you all can make it to the end, then you will free me and get riches beyond your wildest dreams!"

And then she vanished.

"Now you are speaking my language!" Chloe explained and was about to run past me, but I caught her as I turned around. I really should have let this Gremlin run off, but then I never thought that there were going to be times in the future when I was going to need favors from Astral Beings.

"Pull out your gun, and hold the rod. The targeting systems still work down here, so let's form a party with... Grimora so she can see the targets as well," I explained, and then looked to Grimora, who wouldn't look me in the eye. "What else can you do to help out in battle? I know that you said that most of your abilities are meant for out-of-combat, but I did see you use that stun spell before, right?"

"I have a few attack spells, but they are not very powerful," Grace said as she looked at me with confusion in her eyes. "Why?"

"Because if you want to get out of here, then were are going to do it as a party. We are going to kill whatever keeps her here and get the fuck out of here, but that won't happen if we don't work together," I explained firmly. This place was obviously dangerous, and we needed to be careful. "So, what attack spells do you know?"

"I know a few fire spells and one wind spell, but they are not very powerful. I am most skilled in healing magic, so that is what I would be best at," Grace said with a nervous look on her face that only made me more suspicious, but Chloe just giggled.

"Don't worry about a thing, Grimora! Halberd is the best at this stuff. He always knows what to do in these situations," Chloe said confidently, and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes as Grimora looked at me with an expectant look on her face.

"Can you explain each of the three spells?" I asked, and Grimora nodded. "Good, but I want to see each one in action before we go any further."

Grace nodded and then muttered under her breath as she started to glow with a faint light before summoning a small ball of fire in one hand. She looked at it for a second before flicking her wrist, and the fireball flew towards me. I dodged to the side effortlessly, but Grace just smiled triumphantly as she extinguished the flame with another flick of her wrist.

"Not bad," I commented, watching as Grace summoned another fireball that was twice the size in both hands this time. Then she threw them both up into the air before clapping her hands together loudly above her head. That sent out two blasts of wind that surrounded the balls of fire and spun them around each other until they were spinning so fast that they were almost impossible to see with my human eyes anymore. Then Grace brought her hands down, and the balls of fire shot toward me.

I dodged to the side effortlessly as they smashed into the wall behind me before Grimora extinguished them with a flick of her hand. "You are good at this."

"Thank you," Grimora said with a shy smile on her face that I could see even under this dim light, but Chloe had other ideas.

She jumped up onto my back and grabbed my shoulders tightly as she started to whisper in my ear suggestively about what else we could be doing if we weren't trying to save Silvy from whatever ancient evil was in here with us right now. I tried not to focus on it too much because having two completely gorgeous women hitting on me was just too distracting, so instead, I focused on watching Grimora cast some more spells. 

Even though Chloe was a lying bitch, this seemed to be the going rate for Goddesses, so I might as well just roll with it.

 

Once Grimora seemed comfortable with her casting, and explained how her stun spell was very limited to weaker monsters, I spoke up.

"Alright, so we are all in agreement then," I said, and both Chloe and Grace nodded. "Good, now let's get moving. We don't want to waste any more time down here than we have to."

0