Chapter 3
778 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And at that moment, it did, and Tabitha felt herself pushed out of Bailey's body. She grabbed the sticker off of Bailey's back, and almost put it back on. But she looked at Ryan curiously first, and seemed to reconsider her course of action. She whirled about suddenly and headed towards the bar where Topher was pouring a steady stream of drinks.

Bailey pulled her hand from Ryan's face and asked curiously, "Did someone just possess me? What did they make me do?"

"Nothing," Ryan said truthfully. "We just talked."

"What? Lame!" Her gaze shifted to something behind him. "Oh my gosh! Look at that!" she exclaimed, pointing to a guy in the corner of the room. His sizeable dick was out and he was twirling it around and around. "He's doing the helicopter twirl thing! I'd heard guys could do that, but I've never seen it till now."

A girl popped out behind the guy just then and she walked away with a blush and a smile. She didn't get far, as someone hopped into her, and her tits were out shortly thereafter.

"You good for a bit?" Bailey asked. "I've got to go try that out."

"The helicopter thing? Be my guest," Ryan said, doing his best to smile at her.

Bailey started to walk away, but noticed the cracks in her friend's smile. "You okay?"

Ryan did his best to swallow his feelings. "I'm fine. Go and see what it's like to twirl a dick. Can we leave after that?"

She sighed. "I guess, since it doesn't seem like you're having a good time." And then she ran to sticker the guy.

A few seconds later, Ryan heard a guy's voice yell from across the room, "Ryan, look! Look at my dick! I'm doing it!"

Ryan waved and gave Bailey another thin lipped smile, then walked to the bar. He might as well get a drink before he left. He was glad to see that Tabitha had already come and gone.

Upstairs, Steven was in paradise. He was getting eaten out 90 seconds at a time, which wasn't ideal, but still felt amazing. He was fully prepared to use the last of the stickers possessing Kim if Frank kept licking that pussy.

It was even okay that Frank's hand occasionally reached up and groped Kim's boobs. It felt good to have another hand squeezing and pinching them. Steven arched Kim's back as another wave of pleasure washed over him, as Frank hit that very special spot. "Oh damn! This feels so great! A pussy is so much better than a dick!"

Frank came up for air to ask, "How about you let me fuck her?"

Kim's hand pushed Frank's head back down. "Stop talking crazy and keep licking me."

Frank obeyed for another few seconds, then stuck two fingers inside her sopping wet hole.

Kim/Steven yelped. "Ooh that feels weird, but I like it!"

"My dick goes in even deeper than that," Frank pointed out. He watched as Kim/Steven seemed to consider this.

But before he could make up his mind, Steven popped out of Kim from behind her, which meant Kim was on top of him. Steven pushed her off quickly, and Frank handed him a sticker, which Steven hurriedly slapped onto Kim's back. It slid off. "This one's out, Frank."

"Okay, here's the other one."

Frank saw Kim's expression during the exchange. She still looked mad, but also like she was trying to work out a puzzle. "What have you been doing to my pussy?" she moaned. "It's on fire."

"Uh, just attacking it with my tongue."

"You haven't done that in forever," she growled. She noticed Steven and shot him a glare, but then continued talking to Frank. "My pussy feels so tingly babe. Why don't you ask this guy to leave so you can get back to it."

Frank had to wonder why she would suddenly be cool with this, especially after yelling consistently at him between possessions.

"Oh," Kim cooed. "I know what you're thinking. This doesn't mean we're getting back together. I'm just so turned on right now and..." Kim froze for a second as Steven lunged for her, then, "I'm back inside her again, Frank. You should really listen to what the lady said and get that pussy."

Not one to look a gift horse in the pussy, Frank did just that, at least for next several seconds. And then he stopped to talk again, and Kim sounded like her old self as she cut him off before he could say a word, "Stop starting and stopping. You keep getting me right to the edge and then back off at the worst time."

"How about I go ask Topher for more stickers?" Frank propositioned. "I'll pay him whatever he wants. And you let me fuck Kim with you inside of her, and then you keep the stickers."

Steven mulled it over quickly, which wasn't easy as he was so horny and couldn't really think straight, pun intended. "Go get the stickers, and maybe I'll give you a handjob."

Frank tore from the room, a man on a mission.

Ryan was on his second drink at the bar when Frank bumped into him. "Hey man, watch..." Ryan stopped himself from saying anything else when he saw Frank's additional height and muscles.

"Sorry bro," Frank said with a brief glance at Ryan. "Hey Topher!"

"Having a good time?" Topher asked with a wink.

Frank glanced at Ryan and a woman at the bar. "I need to have a private conversation real quick with my friend here."

"Oh, so we're friends now," Topher smiled. "I thought I was just your dealer." He waved everyone else away.

Ryan was slow to leave, and heard Frank say, "No man, we're best friends. Listen, you got any more stickers? I'm willing to pay."

Topher nodded like he had expected this. "You're not the first person to ask. You know the drill. Only the first taste was free."

"How much?"

"Two hundred bucks."

Ryan almost spit out his drink as he began to walk away. Two hundred bucks for 90 seconds? Well, 90 seconds times ten. That still seemed like a huge rip off.

He heard Frank read his mind. "That's way too much money!"

"Well like I said, you only got a taste. What I'm selling will have more of a kick."

Ryan was out of ear shot after that. He didn't have money like that to blow anyway. He looked around for Bailey. He really wanted to leave now. He checked where helicopter guy had been. He was still there, but he wasn't twirling his dick anymore. He was stroking it though, and a few other girls were watching him do it with wide, hungry eyes.

Ryan observed long enough to see a different girl hop out of him. Then another girl, one that had been eagerly waiting, possessed him a second later. Ryan shook his head. That well hung guy had a line of girls waiting to possess him like he was some kind of ride. But where was Bailey? He was beginning to get worried when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned and breathed a sigh of relief at the sight of his friend's pretty face.

"Sorry," Bailey said quickly when she saw his concern fade. "Didn't mean to worry you. Just had to use the bathroom."

"It's okay. You ready to go?"

"Well, what if-"

A person slapped her hard on the back, interrupting her. A guy had just put a sticker on her back. It stuck to her, but the guy didn't disappear into her. He pulled it off and cursed, then said, "Oh man. I think I'm out!"

As he turned and walked away, he got possessed a second later by a girl who ran up behind and stuck him. His body quickly walked over to where Tiffany was making out with another guy, and began grinding his dick against her hip.

"If people are running out, that means the party will be winding down soon, I guess," Ryan noted. "Sorry you didn't get laid, Bailey. At least you got to swing a dick around. How did that feel?"

"What?" Bailey asked, then added quickly. "Oh, uh, good I guess. Hey, come with me."

She grabbed his hand and pulled him into the foyer, but instead of going towards the door, she led him up the flight of stairs.

"Where are we going?" Ryan asked.

"Just somewhere with a bit of privacy," was all she said.

The first two rooms they tried were occupied. One contained a guy and a girl going at it like it was their job. The second one had the makings of a mini orgy. Ryan had to pull Bailey away from that one because she couldn't stop staring.

When they got into the third room, Bailey locked the door behind them, then looked intently at Ryan.

"What?" Ryan wondered aloud. "Do I got something on my face? Why'd you bring us up here?"

"Is there something you want to say to me?" Bailey asked. She walked towards him slowly with a look of concern.

"What?" Ryan asked apprehensively. Internally, his mind was racing, wondering if she knew about his feelings for her. If she asked him directly, he'd deny, deny, deny.

"Is the reason you didn't pursue any of the other girls here..." she got shy all of a sudden. "Is it because maybe...you like me?"

"Yes!" Ryan practically shouted. So much for denial. "I mean...I know we're friends. And I don't want to ruin that. Our friendship has been the best thing that happened to me since I got here and-"

Bailey raced towards him and kissed him. Her momentum pushed him back, and he fell into a sitting position on the bed. Bailey crawled onto his lap, and peppered his lips and face with her mouth.

"Oh my gosh!" he gasped. "Is this really happening? Is this real?"

In a quick movement, she yanked her shirt off and watched as his eyes locked onto her bra. "What do you think?" She seemed to take a moment to admire her cleavage before taking one of his hands and placing it over her bra. She helped him squeeze her. "Do these feel real, Ryan?"

Ryan was so happy, and so turned on, but there was this thought, a stupid thought, one that buzzed about and dared to try and interrupt his happiness. "Uh, is it really you in there, Bailey?"

With mild shock, she asked, "What? You think someone's possessing me right now and that's why I'm coming on to you?"

"Well, yes. I mean, this was a possession party after all."

Bailey nodded thoughtfully. "Okay, you're right. But it has been longer than 90 seconds since I started talking to you downstairs, hasn't it?"

"I think so."

"Well if you're not sure, why don't you count down from 90. You can watch me closely while I remove this bra." With a soft click, she unfastened the clasp, and let the bra slowly fall away from her boobs. Ryan was watching very closely indeed as she added. "If you see anyone pop out of me, you'll know I was possessed. But if not, you can decide what you'd like to do with me next."

In a room close by, Kim became aware for what seemed like the twentieth time that she was sitting on a bed, still completely naked. That wasn't new to her. Nor was the fact that her fingers were on her pussy or a hand was squeezing her boobs. That had been how she had discovered herself a few times now. Also not new, was how her body felt. It wanted sex, it wanted to be penetrated, it wanted to climax! She hadn't been this worked up in a while But none of that mattered because she knew what would happen if she didn't move quickly. The pervert behind her would put the sticker onto her back and take over her body. And then she'd find herself in a slightly different position with a finger on her clit and a hand on her boob in another 90 seconds.

All of this flashed across her mind in the span of a few moments, which normally would have been too long, but behind her, Steven had fumbled the sticker. He picked it up off the bed and tried to place it again, but Kim had already sprung to her feet, whirled around, and faced him.

The door was just past him. She could do this. She'd have to run into the rest of the house naked. And would have to dodge anyone else with a sticker. But she'd just have to make it out of the house. That's what Topher had said. The magic only worked inside the house. And then she'd get even with Frank, and Topher too. But first she'd flatten this overweight geek who was standing in her way. She faked like she was about to dart left, then faked again to the right. The guy's response time was slow. She could get by this guy with no problem.

"I uh, I can't let you leave before Frank gets back," Steven stammered.

"Yeah, and why's that?" Kim shot back.

"Because he wants to, uh..." Steven couldn't finish and went red.

Kim spit out the rest in a fury. "He wants to fuck me! While you're in my body! Is that it?"

"No, I wouldn't let...I'm not gay!"

Kim laughed in spite of herself. "Oh, I'm sorry! I get confused sometimes. You're not gay. You just want my boyfriend's dick inside of you, while you're in me. Now it all makes sense."

"It's not the same!" Steven argued, trying to stall for time. "He just really knows how to get you off! But he'll only do it for your body. That's why he's coming back. He can't get enough of that," he said as he motioned to her.

Kim wasn't sure how to feel about that. She believed their relationship had been nearing its end, but...he still wanted her. She had walked all over him for months, and he still only had eyes for her. He could be banging any other girl while she had been possessed, but he wanted her body. But then she gave it more thought. He wanted her body, but not her mind, otherwise Frank wouldn't need this pathetic excuse of a man to possess her. And Frank had been helping him do it!

"Well, he's going to have to learn to live without me!" Kim declared, and then made her move. She had been right. The guy's weight did make him slower. She was past him in a flash and her hand was on the door before he was fully off the bed. She yanked it open, and ran right into Frank.

"Steven, I thought I told you to stay..." Frank trailed off as he saw a sheepish Steven with one foot still on the bed. "Oh, I see."

Kim whirled around so her back wasn't exposed to Steven, so he couldn't use the sticker on her. Her bare butt backed into Steven, and she felt his dick push against her. She understood what it was to be between a rock and a hard place.

With her eyes on Steven, she pleaded with Frank, "Babe, you don't need him. If you want to fuck me, I'll let you. I didn't know you still loved me and wanted me this much. If you make this creep go away, we can try again."

Frank put his beefy hands on her shoulders and spun her around. She was scared for a second, until she heard Frank's booming voice say, "Drop the sticker, Steven."

"But..." Steven protested as he shambled forward.

Kim smirked. She couldn't believe Frank was buying her "try again" speech. She looked up at him and said, "My hero." Then gave him a peck on the cheek.

She was so confident that her deception was working, that she didn't notice Frank's hand reach into his back pocket and pull out a blue sticker, and extend it towards Steven. Steven wasn't sure what he was supposed to do, but then he made eye contact with Frank, who winked at him. Steven closed the gap quickly, grabbed the sticker from Frank's hand, and began to remove the plastic tab.

Kim realized that something was going on, but when she tried to turn around and see, Frank's hands clamped onto her shoulders, pinning her to the spot. "What's going on, Frank?" she asked sharply.

Frank gave her a knowing smile. "Everything with you has been hard lately, and you just suddenly have a change of heart about us? I'm sure that's not the only time you've been fake with me."

She began to squirm in his grip as she shouted in his face, "You're right about that you pathetic waste of space! I will make you regret this! First chance I get I'm going to cut off your-"

And then the fight left her. She stopped squirming, and her face broke out into a grin. "I'm back in."

Frank couldn't help himself. He kissed her.

Steven felt a tongue enter Kim's smaller mouth. Her feminine body responded automatically to the sensation of Frank's body so close to hers. Steven's mind rejected it a moment later, and he pushed Frank off and began spitting. "No, ew! Gross, man! Why'd you do that?"

Frank ushered them both in so he could lock the door. "I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. This is such a huge turn on for me."

"I'm happy you've found your kink, but I am not comfortable kissing you."

"But it's okay if I eat her out?"

"Obviously," Kim/Steven said as she fell backwards onto the bed and spread her legs wide.

"And you'll let me feel her tits?"

"Yeah, yeah, all that feels good. Now hurry up so we don't waste this sticker."

Frank opened his mouth to say something, then thought better of it and lowered his mouth to Kim's pussy. It wasn't long before Kim's moans filled the room. Frank started groping her tits with one hand, then both. She grabbed his hands and helped him squeeze harder. She had always liked it a little rough.

Steven found it hard to think about anything else but the waves of pleasure that kept rippling through Kim's body. If he had been aware of the passage of time, he might have realized that more than 90 seconds had come and gone, a few times actually. He felt a finger go inside of Kim's pussy again, then two, all while Frank's tongue did its thing. Steven felt Kim's pelvis begin to instinctively writhe and buck against Frank's face, and a tsunami of ecstasy washed over him from head to toe. It was better than any orgasm Steven had ever felt in a male body, and lasted much longer as well.

Frank stopped his tongue lashing and withdrew his fingers. He looked at Kim, who lay sweaty and spent before him. His dick was throbbing. It needed release. Her legs had closed around Frank's head as she came, but he steadily began to spread them wide again.

A thought finally occurred to Steven. "Hey, how long's it been? Shouldn't I have been kicked out of her by now?"

"If it had been the normal sticker, yeah. But Topher gave me one that lasts a bit longer."

Kim's face became worried. "How much longer?"

"Twenty four hours," Frank said, and placed a finger directly onto Kim's clit.

Kim moaned and her body squirmed. "But, that's too long," Kim/Steven whined. "I don't want to be a girl for a whole day."

"I'll try to help it pass quickly for you," Frank smiled as he slipped a finger back inside. "Or I could stop right now and we could go our separate ways."

"No!" she pleaded. "Keep doing that! I'm still so horny! I could totally go again."

That was the other kick Topher had promised. Not only would this version of the spell last longer, but it included an aphrodisiac spell. The possessed person's body would have a higher libido the whole time. Still, Frank acted surprised by Steven's words, even as he continued to tease Kim's clit. "Oh? Well, I wish I could help you, but..." Frank stopped touching Kim entirely, leaving a very frustrated Steven.

Steven wasn't dumb. He knew where this was heading. Kim's body didn't seem to care though. Steven made himself one final compromise. "I'll shut my eyes, okay? But no kissing. And you can just...do what you need to do, but keep getting me off."

"That's my Kimmy," Frank said. He watched Kim roll her eyes at that, before shutting them tightly. He pulled off his pants and boxers, and then stared at her sopping pussy for a few seconds.

Steven still didn't look as Frank rubbed the tip of his dick in her juices, getting it nice and wet for entry. But Steven couldn't stop himself from letting out a delighted squeal in Kim's voice as Frank's dick went in. Kim's pussy was being filled slowly, inch by glorious inch. Kim's eyes opened as Frank began to pump in and out of her. Steven was letting a guy fuck him. That had not been on his to do list today.

He looked down and was calmed by the sight of Kim's tits, bobbing up and down as Frank pounding Kim's pussy. Steven knew that Frank had clearly gotten more than a little pent up. It was okay. As long as he didn't try to kiss him again. It was okay that he was inside this body. It felt good. So good. Impossibly good. He could do this. He could stay a girl for twenty four hours. He wondered how many orgasms a girl could have in that time. He couldn't wait to find out.

Back in Ryan and Bailey's room, things had moved a little more slowly. At Bailey's insistence, Ryan had begun counting to 90, very slowly. Bailey had turned his count into a silent striptease, removing her shorts and underwear. Ryan only made it to 32, and then stood up.

10