Chapter : 0
248 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My dream is to become the fastest runner in the world. Like dad, I also want to wrap my neck with a gold medal.

Even though I'm a girl, it doesn't get in my way. Therefore, since childhood I always train my speed and stamina. With my father, every morning we circled around the park just for a leisurely jog.

Simply put, I admire dad. As a professional runner, my father is like an idol in my eyes. So as his daughter, I also have the same dream.

By the time I entered my early 6th year, I had already made up my mind to become the fastest runner. Instead of rejection, I got support. Mum and dad supported my dreams and even encouraged me always.

I am happy.

Therefore, I am always passionate about pursuing this dream.

Until one day I can become the greatest runner.

Or that's what I crave.

But reality is somehow always cruel.

Very cruel even if it was towards a girl.

.........

......

...

This happened since I was 12 years old.

When my father and I were leaving for the location of the elementary school level women's marathon championship. A disaster happened.

At that time, I was only with my father, using a private car, with my father as a driver.

Even when the traffic still looks peaceful. An irresponsible truck approached recklessly.

Even though the streets are quiet and the space is still wide. But the guy driving the truck is really outrageous.

Drowsiness while driving.

As a result, the truck swerved and headed towards our car at an accelerated speed.

This incident was so sudden.

Basically the truck is still on a different side of the road because it is coming in the opposite direction. But suddenly the truck swerved and made a sudden turn.

Even father was surprised by the sudden change of scenery. It was as if a large truck that had previously been on the side of the road was suddenly in front of our car.

Of course, as a result of this, dad hit the brakes too late. And the two opposing momentums become a violent collision.

It's clear who will be at a disadvantage in this case, dad's car is much smaller than the truck, so it's clear that dad's car will lose in the collision. The impact was so great that the front half of the car was blown out of shape.

I've been unconscious since that incident. So I don't remember much.

From the outside, I might have died by then.

But in fact not.

10