Chapter 8 : Take Revenge 1
136 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

In the two previous attack cases, the rabbit had only a monotonous attack.

That is jumping straight ahead.

Perhaps what can be proud of the jump is the relatively high speed.

However, that speed seems to be below mine.

The proof I can still see and react when the rabbit attack for the first time.

So somehow I have to be able to dodge.

I've had terrible experiences at nights being chased by wolves. At that time I was desperately trying to avoid the trees and monsters that suddenly appeared in front of me. As a result I got [Hazard Perception 1] and [Evasion 1] skills.

With high speed and the support of [Hazard Perception 1] and [Evasion 1] skills, it should be easy for me to dodge. When [Hazard Perception 1] notifies of impending danger, the skill [Evasion 1] will activate as if I have great reflexes.

That way, I'm sure I can avoid the rabbit's attacks 100%.

The rest is how I will attack.

I lack confidence in accuracy. So maybe my attack will miss.

But don't think about it. Let's think positive.

As long as I can keep dodging, I can repeat to attack as many rabbits as possible, right? Just try, try, and try again until it hits. Thus, slowly but surely, the rabbit subjugation can be carried out.

 

 

That's why I'm in the meadow now.

On the map, this meadow is called the Ashora Meadow. It is about 10 km from the city gate. Therefore, this area still has no players except for me who has a high agility status.

But after all, this place will definitely have players coming someday.

Therefore I must quickly finish my revenge.

First start with the rabbit.

After I got to the Ashora Meadow, I started to jog around looking for the rabbits.

It didn't take long, these cute creatures were so easy to find.

When the cute creature also realized its enemy, it immediately took an attacking stance. Take steps to jump.

I just stood still, waiting for his attack.

 

*HOP*

And when the rabbit jumped, I immediately shifted to the right half a meter from the rabbit's trajectory.

The attack must come from the side. It would be dangerous if I attacked from the front, because it could have my hand hit by the rabbit's horn like before.

So after the super evasion, I'll start the attack from the side while the rabbit is still in the air.

The rabbit comes starting with pointy horns. As the rabbit started to pass my position, I too had just finished shifting. Taking advantage of the momentum, I rotated 180 degrees clockwise.

Taking advantage of the momentum, my right hand holding the beginner's knife continued to move towards the rabbit position with the direction of the eye.

The rabbit that passes through my body will be the target of the knife tip.

 

*STAB*

 

The tip of the knife managed to pierce right through the rabbit's stomach. A moment later the rabbit turned into particles of light and finally disappeared.

 

“Oh, great! Direct hit! Apparently it's not as difficult as I thought."

 

I am happy with the success on the first try.

The rabbit disappeared and left an item drop on the ground. Like before it's rabbit meat with 1 gold coin.

 

"Okay, let's hunt rabbits again!"

 

With the momentum of the spirit still burning, I immediately looked for the next target.

It was not far apparently, about 10 meters from the previous location, I found a new prey.

Just like before, when the rabbit noticed my presence, it immediately took a jumping stance. 

So am I. I took the stance to be ready to dodge.

When the rabbit jumped, I shifted to the right half a meter and then turned clockwise.

After the rabbit passed my position, I pointed the knife in my right hand at the rabbit.

 

*STAB*

 

This time the tip of the knife hit the rabbit's left eye.

 

"Sip, second prey acquired."

 

As usual the rabbit becomes scattering light and leaves an item drop. Unlike before, this time the dropped items were rabbit fur and 1 gold coin.

 

[Your level went up +1]

 

“Oh, this time with a level up. Then immediately allocate the SP that I just got."

 

I immediately allocated 5 SP to the three attributes.

 

[ 2 SP to DEX, becomes DEX +2 ]

[ 1 SP to VIT, becomes VIT +1 ]

[ 2 SP to STR, becomes STR +2 ]

 

“I don't have any magic skills at the moment, so INT is still not required. What I need right now is proficiency in weapon handling, namely the DEX attribute and destructive power, namely the STR attribute. VIT is a bit unnecessary as I'm already good at dodging. So one is enough."

 

After allocating SP, I refocused on the next battle.

As if increasing the difficulty, this time I was accosted by two rabbits from the front at once.

But since the rabbits jump almost simultaneously and have the same direction, I easily dodge them. As before, I finished the rabbits one by one.

 

"Phew, ... this is the fourth prey."

 

I immediately put the item the rabbit dropped into the inventory. It was both rabbit meat and 1 gold coin.

I also realized that the item's drop rate was the rabbit meat the most. Then gold coins are fixed items.

Since I've only managed to kill rabbits at the moment, I don't know what about the items that other monsters drop. It may have a difference, or it may not. But problems like this can be considered another time.

Now focus on hunting rabbits.

Looking for the next prey, I easily knocked it down.

 

"This is starting to get fun."

 

Running around while hunting rabbits seems fun.

 

"And this is the tenth."

 

I've become more adept at dodging and attacking.

 

[Your level went up +1]

 

And I also went up 1 more level. So,...

 

[ 2 SP to DEX, becomes DEX +2 ]

[ 1 SP to VIT, becomes VIT +1 ]

[ 2 SP to STR, becomes STR +2 ]

 

...as usual I immediately allocated the same SP as before.

So far I've only managed to level up 2 levels.

It turned out to be true, the easier it was for me to solve the problem, the less experience I got.

Moreover, as my level increases, the maximum EXP limit also increases. Thus the EXP required to level up is increasing.

With the EXP income decreasing, it was only natural that if it continued like this, leveling up would be more and more difficult.

 

If the income is decreasing and the price to be paid is getting higher, isn't that unfair. What kind of dark company is that?

But yes, I understand this system.

Besides, I don't really mind it, from the beginning my goal was to avenge the rabbits until they disappeared from this universe. Hahaha.

I will continue hunting rabbits until the sun goes down.

 

“...18, 19, and this is the 20th.”

 

I managed to kill three rabbits in a row.

 

[Your level went up +1]

 

“Ohh, finally up again. So...."

 

[ 2 SP to DEX, becomes DEX +2 ]

[ 1 SP to VIT, becomes VIT +1 ]

[ 2 SP to STR, becomes STR +2 ]

 

“51,...52,...and.........this is the 53rd. Hah~...Hah~...Hah~....is there more to come?"

 

[Your level went up +1]

 

“…Alright! Up again. Then,..."

 

[ 2 SP to DEX, becomes DEX +2 ]

[ 1 SP to VIT, becomes VIT +1 ]

[ 2 SP to STR, becomes STR +2 ]

 

“98, 99 and 100! Finally reached the 100th rabbit.”

 

[Your level went up +1]

 

[ 2 SP to DEX, becomes DEX +2 ]

[ 1 SP to VIT, becomes VIT +1 ]

[ 2 SP to STR, becomes STR +2 ]

 

[The proficiency level has been reached. Skill {Evasion 1} changed to {Evasion 2}]

 

[The conditions have been met. Title : {Rabiit Killer} acquired]

[As a result of acquiring the title of {Rabbit Killer}, you will have the aura of {Rabbit Death Charm} whose effect makes all the rabbits around you run in fear. With this, no more rabbits will dare to approach you.]

 

"E-eh,....?"

 ...............

================================================================================================

Current Status.

Name : Chia

Gender : Female 

Level : 7

HP : 70

MP : 70

EXP: 100/700

STR : 11 (+1)

AGI : 50

INT : 0

DEX: 12

VIT: 7

SP : 0

Skills:

 Intrinsic skill : {Night vision 1}; {Hazard Perception 1}; {Evasion 2}; {Escape 1}

 Practical skills : {Torch}; {Camp Fire}

Title : Rabbit Killer

================================================================================================

See Chia also on ko-fi

4