Chapter 9
82 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 


 

 

 

Chapter 9

 

Brought to you by Noir

 


Just like those dreams where people would dream of falling from a high ground in a dream; that sharp disturbance caused by Eita becoming unconscious abrupted my concentration.

Which pulled me back to the present.


However, I had accomplished what I needed to find. A section in his memories where I can keep the seed of my being, my conscience, alive.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

Still, what was all that?


Moreover, I can feel discrepancies over my actual behavior gradually increasing concerning the behavior that I had in my previous life to now.

The present body and its memories, past, and experiences were intermingling with the original look of life that I had previously.

I see the world objectively, from my own perspective, looking at my interests and the tasks prepared for me.

However, now... I had this boy-body's feelings, emotions, experiences, and way of life influencing... Or should I say, I am that alien influencing him?


I looked around the room once again before getting up. I took slow steps and opened the sliding door.


A nights-cape garden was in panoramic view in front of me.


"You see, we here no longer love the enjoyments we get from our *duties*. This garden, these flowers. We all have a flower of our own, one we plant ourselves."


I looked to the side. There was a bewitching beauty standing.
However, with a sullen expression.


"You collapsed in front of our business area. Even though we have no obligation to save you. It seems your face and half-closed eyes coaxed and did tricks on the young minds of our employees."


"My eyes? Face"


"Do you really not know? Those eyes---. Even I, who should have long forgotten the bodily pleasures, give me creeps of desires. It's really uncomfortable."


"I --- I am sorry."


"Never mind that, but please wear something on your eyes. I feel unwell being looked at by that gaze. Take that goggles I have put near your room. It would even suit your face."


I look at the place near the right, then the left side of the door.
Indeed there was a basket with dark goggles in it. But before that...


"What about my belongings?"


"Don't you think you should pay this old woman for her ----"


She didn't manage to complete it.

With my movements, I swiftly came near her and had her bent down in a position where she could only see my eyes.

Consequently, I had one of my hands grab the area a bit under the navel and squeeze them just less than enough. While the other, my left hand, held her back, bringing her chest close to mine, holding several nerves which made her unable to move her eyes and escape my sight.


I need my belongings, if not all.


And moreover, doing this will make me come close to know what is the true extent of these eyes.


"You did say my eyes were extraordinary. I want to find out just how much. Please don't mind me."


Doing so, I squeezed a little more of her lower abdomen under the navel where my right hand was previously holding.


"A--Ah... ng!"


She bit her lips but could not remove her eyes from my gaze.


Slowly, she started to give out small sweet-smelling gasps from her mouth, and her eyes turned watery. Her Breaths -- shorter but slower.


"---Plea--- nn N--no more... Have mercy o---nhhh this old woman."


I sensed some presence coming our way, so I made her enter the room I was previously in.


She was utterly charmed.


I wonder what changes those Kinguins made with this Eita's body.


The presence comes near my room.


"Umm, are you awake? Do you feel alright?"


("Say you are visiting me, don't make any frivolous motions. Trust me, I know some nerves which can make you excited er without a pause.")

A shudder went through her. I felt like the mat under her was becoming wet.

"Kita... I am visiting him right now. You can come to tend him later."


"Yes, mother."

*she leaves.


I turn on the lights in the room. However, it was only yellow lights. Do they do the deed over rooms like this?


Looking at the 'mother,' she was red. Her eyes closed, her neck tilted, legs sloppily placed together, bending at the knees, and gasping. Trying her best to rest.


"I am sorry for all this. But I need my belongings, you can keep the money but not the card.."

She gulped before speaking again.


"Who are you. I just can't seem to forget you now. Even with eyes closed, I feel like your voice and face all over."

She still made sure to keep her eyes closed.


"I --- I don't know who I am. I seem to have amnesia. I was in ho---"


"That is a lie. Both of us know it. Please don't test this old woman. Even though I am charmed, I am capable of thinking with a sound mind. Since I have to take care of my children here.


"... I am Kinguin Eita. I am a schoolboy. For specific reasons, I had been admit---"


"That is also a lie."


"... I had learned martial arts from an extremely revered scholar, and I know to work with ch---"


"It is not a matter of relaxing the nerves or something like that, Eita-sama. This old woman has been with all sorts of people. With her bare body being enjoyed and making them enjoy. You can surely fool a machine with something like that, but a conscious woman like me. I readily know you are lying. I have never been wrong. Please don't take me for any child you can have your way with."


"Even though I can control you however I want?"

"This statement proves you lied."

"......."


This woman is dangerous. Even though she looks fragile and can be dealt with quickly. I have desires that make me think she can be a remarkable asset to me.


"Say 'mother,' what do you even understand from me? Who do you think I am."


"Someone inhabiting this boy's body."

"Hahahaha, So are you the fans of those horror films like Exorcist? hahaha."


"I wasn't, but now, after seeing you; may be I should rethink for real now."


I had my mouth closed up.

"Mother, you are real. However, how can I trust you?"


"I wouldn't want any bad for my children. Moreover, I don't think you should trust me."


"... That was the thinking process I forever taught my disciples to have. My most accomplished disciples. I wonder where they are now. I don't know if this is even that world even. --- As you guessed, Mother. I am someone inhabiting this body----"


"----For the time being though."


 

End Of Chapter

 


 

5