Thanks and Tidbits!
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Obviously, the fairy-tale series hasn’t finished yet, but you may have figured out the last book!

With a person named Robin, and someone that fits a long-time royal that disappeared, we have a two in one.

The next book has it’s plot already somewhat organized, as you read it here.

The country of Melya has its long-lost prince, it’s princess and Robin. Help from Commorda, that includes that of thieves and pirates…

It’ll be a bit of a mess, I’m sure!

I know there’s another country or two out there, like Funmil, but I don’t think there will be a sixth book in the series.

The fifth and final book is called: ‘Robin Bonnet.’

(Because of the reverse, Robin is a girl and so ‘Hood’ got changed to a more feminine name of ‘Bonnet’ which actually somewhat means the same thing as ‘hood’ anyway…)

Thank you so much for reading! I am proud to have finished the book but even more proud if I have entertained you to come this far!

Have a great day!

 

***

 

Tid bits: ‘Forsuremeet’ was just a made-up name that came from ‘Not in Ham’ (Robin Hood). I just pretty much stated the opposite…

Redcliffe is also used to state ‘sheriff’ in a unique way to keep the story more to the original (Robin Hood). Also, the same with Nopecarnot (nope cannot) Forrest, it’s the opposite to Sherwood (I took that as ‘Sure would!’ and once again, it was because of Robin Hood). The reason why I’ve put this ‘tid bit’ into the beauty and the beast reverse is because you already become aware of the towns in this one.

 

This beauty and the beast were for both of the characters. They were both somewhat beauties and beasts. They both had their inner turmoil and found something beautiful to hold onto. So, it wasn’t based on the outside of a person, which totally defeats the title in a regard lol. You can say that I’m taking a gamble by using ‘beauty’ and the ‘beast’ in another type of way.

 

Making it a small castle, I wanted to put in the idea of how a first castle might have been created. I mean they would wanna try something out first, right? To see how the stone works, to see how high it would go. I should have stated some flaws in it, so that they ‘learnt’ something from building it but…Whatever!

 

It’s obvious that Celeste’s ‘Medusa’ title was underrated, but she never stated otherwise, and she was hidden from public with a veil when she played her part. Celeste was only unveiled when left alone in her castle.

It could be said that her being ‘veiled’ and being called ‘Medusa’ is being done on purpose from the Queen of Melya. (Perhaps a tiny bit of snow white in there but also because a brother would ‘look alike’ to his sister, IF he were to be alive. And if he were alive, then the Queen would probably see a problem.) At this stage I haven’t written the last book, but this has already been thought of.

 

It states that Steven didn’t know the attacker, the one that hurt the princess at the end. Steven hadn’t been in the town too long, but he was right, that person wasn’t originally from Forsuremeet.

1