Chapter 13 – R-18
2.1k 0 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Their movements were frantic. Aseri’s shirt caught halfway up her arms, and rather than being delayed for a second longer, Logan ripped the weak fabric with his hands, tearing it from her. 

Aseri gasped, then laughed. “Logan! We don’t—we don’t have a way to—”

Whatever protest she’d been in the middle of cut off when he leaned forward and took her nipple in his mouth, replaced by a sharp breath in. She shuddered, her back arching, pressing her chest up. His tongue explored circles around the sensitive area, then he bit—gently—into her nipple. She gasped.

“Oh. That’s—that’s nice.”

Logan’s fingers played with her other nipple as his mouth continued to tease. Her legs had wrapped around his ass, dragging him in, and though they were fully clothed, their crotches were pressed together as he toyed with her nipples. The sensation—the experience—had completely removed his ability to think even half-way rationally. A lust had descended over him. Aseri’s form, writhing beneath him, was a potent aphrodisiac. He couldn’t have stopped if he wanted to.

He pulled away and admired her body. Her nipple glistened in the light—or dark, his sight aided by night-vision—from the wetness of his mouth. Aseri was flushed, her light-gray skin several shades darker at her cheeks, and neck, and splotches of her collarbone and shoulders. She breathed deeply, chest heaving up and down. Logan didn’t know if it was an illusion, but her eyes seemed to have darkened with lust; where they were usually the color of molten lava, now they smoldered, a burnt orange.

He grabbed her shorts by the waistband and pulled them down. She released her grip with her legs, allowing him to step back and pull them off.

Aseri lay across the altar, splayed out, naked.

He wanted to admire the sight. To lock it into his memory. But something else was guiding him.

He shrugged his shorts down and tossed them to the side. He stepped forward, and Aseri’s legs resecured him, forcing him to stagger a step as he was pulled in. 

His cock lay draped across her stomach. It reached up to her bellybutton, pulsing, scalding hot. To her, too? Or just him?

“I can’t believe that thing’s going in me,” Aseri said, eyes wide as she stared down at him. “You … better be gentle.”

He leaned forward and took her mouth with his. They kissed for a few seconds, then he pulled back, and whispered in her ear, “Just let me know.”

She nodded rapidly, eyes dark and needy.

He lined himself up. His cock head rubbed into her slick entrance, parting her lips. She’s so wet. Drenched. She wanted this as badly as he did.

“Ready?” 

“Hurry the fuck up,” she breathlessly returned.

He pressed in, sinking his cock into her. Aseri’s warm, wet pressure enveloped him, and she whined as she was filled up. An arm went to her eyes, covering them as she looked sideways. 

“Does it hurt?”

“A lot,” she gasped. “Keep going.”

He was briefly torn—but his lower half chose for him. He fell forward, hands supporting himself against the altar, and he pressed in, filling Aseri up further. She wiggled beneath him, whining in half-pain and half-pleasure. He pushed, slowly, until his pelvis impacted her, and he was completely in. Her tight walls squeezed around him.

“So,” she panted, “So much. Why are you so big?”

He pulled back, then pistoned forward. He impacted her with a slap of flesh, and Aseri moaned, loud in the otherwise silent room.

He reached up and pulled her arm from her eyes. “Look at me.”

She panted up at him, orange eyes burning. Her eyebrows were pulled down in an almost pleading expression. Something swelled in Logan’s chest—some confident, dominating emotion—and he picked up pace. Each impact of flesh had Aseri’s body shoving across the stone altar, sending her tits bouncing. He gripped her waist for better leverage. Her legs helped in the efforts, pulling him in with every thrust. He grunted as he worked back and forth, met in equal turn with Aseri’s loud whines and moans. 

He kept his eyes locked to hers, and she did the same. 

Fuck me. She’s so pretty. He’d had that thought the moment he’d set eyes on her, but now, his naked body pressed into hers, the realization almost smote him with its potency. 

He leaned forward and kissed her, exploring her wet mouth even as her lower half squeezed against him, her tight walls coaxing his cock closer and closer to orgasm.

He forced himself to separate, and he missed the wet heat of her mouth immediately.

“Can you—can you get pregnant?”  

“So what?” Aseri returned huskily. 

I really shouldn’t.

His hips kept pumping. 

She dragged his head back down and continued exploring his mouth with her tongue.

Who am I kidding? I didn’t stand a chance.

He groaned into Aseri’s mouth, and, realizing what was happening, her powerful thighs squeezed him forward in a death-grip.

The burning crescendo reached its apex, and he let go.

He ejected hot, thick spurts of seed into Aseri’s insides, and the grip of her legs didn’t release for a second. He wouldn’t have wanted them to. His cock spasmed inside her, releasing warm baby batter into her womb. It kept going and going, the twitching spasming not letting up even after the sixth or seventh clenching. 

Finally, he collapsed onto Aseri. She held his head in her arms, pressed between her breasts. She was soft and warm, and he felt like he was melting in her embrace.

“I’m close,” she murmured, after giving him a second to catch his breath, regain his thoughts. “Finish me off?”

Logan forced himself to rally. A gentleman would’ve gotten her closer with his hands and mouth, so they could’ve finished at the same time, but he’d been so lost in need his base nature had taken him over.

He pulled out of Aseri, and his seed dripped from her pussy. That dominating instinct swelled up inside him a second time, seeing the plain mark of his conquest. 

He sank his middle two fingers into her heat, then worked away, curling and teasing her insides.

Like she’d said, she’d been close. With some diligent effort, he had Aseri’s body writhing beneath him. He captured her moans in his mouth, pumping his fingers away to bring her to a convulsing orgasm.

They lay against the stone altar, side-by-side, catching their breaths. Aseri nuzzled her head into his shoulder, and he reciprocated by pressing his cheek into her hair. Her horns made things a bit awkward, but he fit between them surprisingly easy. She just had to turn her head.

“I could get used to this,” Aseri sighed. “Dungeon duties aren’t usually so … fun.”

Logan laughed, softly, into her hair.

I can’t say I disagree.

44