Chapter 19
1.8k 34 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Wow,” Logan said. “You made short work of her.”

Aseri sniffed. “Of course I did.”

“She’s disappointed you weren’t the one to,” he paused. “Punish her failure.”

“Just say fuck her, Logan.”

“Right.”

“I already told you I’m not involving myself with topsiders.”

“I know. I’m just commenting. It’s funny—you saw how she was looking at you.”

“I did,” she said dryly. “But she doesn’t seem too bothered that the goblins are taking care of it.”

No, the young elf adventurer definitely did not. He and Aseri were standing in the corner of the room, in the shadows and out of sight, spectating the young woman being thoroughly violated.

Turned out, none of his workers had had the smallest protestation about their less-than-typical duties. By the eager thrusting and humping from five goblins of various genders as they had their way with the poor [Mage], they were quite pleased about their placement in Logan’s dungeon.

And the young woman—Luna, an [Inspect] had informed him—was also quite pleased in finding his dungeon. The noises coming from her mouth—stifled and muted, filled up by cock like it was—were … well, Logan was only human. He was hardening.

With the creation of the loom, and assignment of a grunt to man it, they’d received actual armor and clothing. But his pants didn’t do much better of a job hiding his erection than the thin cloth shorts had. There was, honestly, too much to hide. His physical transformation had come with … generous additions. 

Aseri noticed, because of course she did.

“Maybe you should go take care of her,” she said, quirking an eyebrow at him.

He’d admit he was tempted. The blonde elf was clearly enthusiastic, and she had some amazing curves underneath those thick mage robes of hers. But the idea didn’t sit right with him. He hadn’t fully adjusted to the nature of his core. He would eventually—but for now, the goblins could enjoy their conquest. They did take several fireballs to the face for it.

“I don’t think so,” he said. “And I have you, don’t I?”

She smirked up at him. “Have me. I’m not sure I like that phrasing.”

Logan held the gaze, raising an eyebrow. “Are you saying I don’t?”

Aseri paused, then cleared her throat and looked away. “How’s the mana doing?”

[

Core of Eros
Mana: 24k/50k
Tier: 1

[

“Twenty four thousand.”

“Damn.”

“Tell me about it.” They’d emptied out the core in preparation for opening day—which meant a single delve by this young woman had been what had filled them up almost to almost halfway. And it was still going up; the elf wasn’t remotely done being used, yet. “You weren’t kidding when you said they made good mana sources.”

“Not this good, usually. We got lucky with … “

“Having an eager volunteer,” he filled in. “Don’t think it’d have been quite so lucrative if she wasn’t jumping into the traps.”

Aseri shook her head, exasperated. “I guess I shouldn’t be complaining, but seriously … have some moderation.”

“She knows what she wants.” Logan didn’t fault her for that. Honestly, he respected it. 

“I guess that’s fair.”

The two of them watched the blonde elf be pounded into from all three holes at once. It really was … a show. 

A hand slipped into Logan’s pants. Cold fingers enveloped his shaft before he knew what was happening. He stiffened in surprise, then relaxed.

“How generous,” he said, amused. “We’re not even on cooldown yet.”

“Seeing you stand there with that stupid bulge in your pants is annoying. I’m getting rid of it.” 

Aseri worked her hand away inside Logan’s pants as the two of them watched the red-faced elf be facefucked, her throat making loud, squelching sounds. 

“You really don’t mind I won’t … join in, with all that?” Aseri asked. “It’s the only practical thing to do. Especially if I’m going to be your second in command.”

Logan’s lips quirked. Aseri’s constant claims to being his second in command weren’t inserted as subtly as she thought they were. But he didn’t mind; she was his second command, even if they hadn’t discussed it explicitly.

“Do you want to?” Logan asked.

“No.”

“Then you don’t have to.”

“It’s that simple?”

“Of course.”

“What if I didn’t want to fight?”

Logan paused. “Then I guess you’d work.”

“And if I didn’t want to work?”

He sighed. “I see what you’re doing, you know.” He tried not to focus on Aseri’s hand pumping inside his pants. “And why do you always start these conversations when you’re doing … this? It’s hard to think.”

“Maybe that’s the point.”

“To force honesty out of me? I’m hardly hiding anything, or being dishonest.”

Aseri shrugged. “You didn’t answer the question,” she said.

“If you didn’t want to fight, or work?” He sighed. “Shit, Aseri, I don’t know. I guess you’d have to. At least your fair share.”

“So why’s the cutoff there? But not fighting or fucking?”

“Is that a serious question?”

“Sure.”

“This isn’t a good-faith argument.”

“Maybe not.” Aseri bit her lip. “I’m just surprised to see an Avatar who cares so much about … morals. And his subjects’ bodily autonomy.”

Logan’s brow furrowed. “Are they all that horrible?”

“It’s not being ‘horrible’. Avatars do what they need to, to grow their dungeon. Some,” she said pointedly, “would call it their duty to do so, for the sake of their subjugates. Advancement should take highest priority.”

“Not the highest,” Logan disagreed.

“I know,” Aseri said. “That’s your opinion. And it’s why I’m weirded out.”

Her coaxing efforts were becoming impossible to ignore. He removed his belt and tugged down his pants. “Let’s talk about this later,” he panted. “After I’m done.”

Logan’s cock, now in the air, meant a second hand joined Aseri’s first, milking up and down his length. The motion no longer as awkward as when stuffed in his pants, she was able to work much more efficiently. 

He lasted a minute or two more. The elf woman being railed in front of him, and all the lewd, squelching, slapping noises served as helpful ambience. 

His stomach clenched, and he let go. Aseri made sure to work it all out of him; she was ever a committed worker.

“We might need a full time clean up crew,” Aseri said, her lips curled in amusement. “Seriously. You’ve got some impressive output.”

Should harem girls be involved with dungeon lewding? Or sex with the MC (and other harem girls) only?

34