Chapter 22 – R-18
1.9k 5 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Tell me about yourself,” Aseri said.

“Now?”

“Why not?”

“Do you always do this?”

“Do what?”

“Aseri. I’m inside you.”

“And?” she panted. “Maybe I want to get to know the big hunk who’s railing me. Is that a crime?”

Logan leaned forward, pistoning back and forth as his length filled up the lithe woman beneath him. He laughed. “Fuck. Okay. Give me a second.”

“You better not come.”

“Maybe stop squeezing me so hard?”

“It’s not my fault it’s the size of a pillar. You should be thanking me for putting up with it.”

He laughed, again, and Aseri smirked.

They kissed, Logan’s hips still working back and forth. Aseri’s moans filled his mouth. She separated, trailing saliva between their mouths. She ran a tongue around her lips to clear it. 

“Answer the question, you brute.”

“I feel like I’m not doing that great of a job, if you’re still so composed.”

“Maybe you aren’t,” she challenged.

Aseri’s cheeks were a little too red, and her eyes a little too hazy, to sell the taunting words.

“Answer me,” she repeated.

Tell me about yourself. 

“About who I was before?”

“Yeah.” Aseri’s doubt seemed to be fading, even if she hadn’t fully accepted Logan’s circumstances. She wanted to believe him—it was just too strange for her analytical, rational mind to accept. Though that analytical mindset itself was helping Logan’s case; too many things didn’t make sense.

“That’s hard,” he said. Corralling his thoughts while pounding into Aseri’s lower half was … a task. Loud slaps of flesh echoed through the room. 

They had a bed, now, at least—they were far enough along their advancement they had access to basic materials. No more rolling around on the ground or stone altars. The wooden frame of the bed creaked as Logan pistoned in, filling Aseri up with each powerful stroke. More than last time, Aseri seemed to be trying to pretend Logan’s efforts weren’t having an effect on her. It was kind of cute, the noises that escaped her mouth against her will.

Logan slowed, then stopped pumping. 

“Can’t fuck and talk?” Aseri asked. “What kind of Avatar are you?”

Logan laughed into Aseri’s neck. He couldn’t see her face, but he heard the smile in her voice. “Okay. Let’s do this. Heart-to-heart, sure.”

“You’re still inside me.”

“I guess you’ll have to deal with that.”

“Go ahead, then. What was human life like?” The word ‘human’ fell from her mouth like ‘alien’.

“I was twenty-one,” he said. “I bet that’s weird for you to think about.”

“Twenty-one?” 

He heard the question in her voice. As a being who lived cyclically—who was reincarnated over and over, always a fully-formed adult—the concept of age was probably a bit strange to her.

“Twenty one years old.”

She blinked. “Like, total?”

“Yeah.”

“But you remember all of it.”

“I do.” He paused. “Or, I guess, most of it. First eight years or so are pretty foggy. But everything past ten, I have a good idea of. Better the closer.”

“Weird,” Aseri said. “Does it scare you?”

“What?”

“Dying. You don’t reincarnate.” She paused. “Or didn’t use to.”

“That’s a little heavy, considering the situation we’re in, don’t you think?”

“What, you don’t like talking about a soul’s final destination while stuffed into a girl’s insides?” Aseri tsked. “We might not be that good of a fit, after all.”

Logan leaned forward and kissed her. His tongue explored her mouth for a few seconds, then Aseri’s lower half pumped up into him, jostling his cock and sliding him around inside her. He separated from her and scolded, “Hey. Control yourself.”

Hilariously, she blushed. “That was you.”

He raised his eyebrows.

She cleared her throat. “I said tell me about you. Not topsider life. What did you like to do?”

“Nothing impressive.”

“Most hobbies aren’t.”

“I’m not sure I could even explain it.” Video games and mindless internet browsing were both topics that required some significant world building to describe. “I liked to read.” That, at least, had to exist in this world.

“Really?” Aseri asked, lips twisting. “You were a nerd?”

“More or less.” He wouldn’t deny that. “I’m surprised you have a word for that.”

“Nerd?”

“Yeah. You don’t have schools, do you?” He would have figured the word would evolve from there. From those obsessed with education—or being perceived smart, at a young age. Or something. Who knew the etymology?

“No,” she said amusedly. “We aren’t topsiders. But large dungeons, ones who have dug in and gotten a rhythm going, develop societies. Free time, hobbies—I guess closer to topsider life. It’s not alien. Nerds like to read, and study, and talk about science. In the real high level dungeons, the Avatar usually has an … advising council, I guess you’d call it, filled with them. You’ll have one, eventually. Once the grunts start hitting twenty, and can think and speak somewhat reasonably.”

“Huh,” Logan said. It was a fascinating thing to consider. It made sense only the young, tentative-footed dungeons were in the constant scramble of survival that he and Aseri were in, right now. Once they steadied themselves, and accrued more of a collection of sentient grunts—higher level meant closer to their true selves—then something close to society as he knew it formed. It made sense why Aseri’s thought processes and values weren’t so starkly different from his own … even if they were still plainly different.

“What else?” Aseri prompted.

“I was studying to be …” No point in even trying to explain. “To work in a scientific field.”

“No joke. I guess you seem the type.”

“I do?”

She paused. “Yeah. Even if you’re turning out fine as an Avatar, too. You’re not quite as embarrassing in a fight.”

“Not quite as embarrassing. High praise.”

“If you’re looking for ego stroking, you’re not getting it from me.”

“Only a different kind of stroking?”

“Pervert.”

“I’m inside you.”

“And? That doesn’t forgive innuendos.”

Logan laughed. He kissed her neck, then murmured, “I’m happy it was you I found.”

A long silence, and he was briefly worried he’d said something wrong, so he pulled back to look at her. Aseri’s face was burning. Her gray cheeks were several shades darker, and she couldn’t meet his eyes.

“I … I’m glad I …”

“Met me too?”

“Way to put words in my mouth.”

“You’re not very good at expressing yourself. I’m helping you.”

“Ugh. Arrogant, much?”

He kissed her, and she returned it instantly. He pulled back, smirking, and she realized what he did.

“Your reactions are telling the truth.”

“Asshole.” She was blushing even harder.

Logan lifted himself up, placing his hands on the soft bed and positioning himself to continue what they’d been doing before Aseri’s had forced him to dive into their tangent. His cock had stayed hard the whole time; Aseri’s squeezing insides had hardly allowed him to forget the position they were in. 

“Finish inside me?” Aseri asked, panting, as Logan picked up pace, and the lewd noises of slapping flesh returned to the air.

How could I say no?

In regards to the meta discussions on romance/harem dynamics for this story, this is what I've decided on:

Harem members won't engage with the 'punishment for losing' aspects of the dungeon, but occasionally they will join the MC in his punishing of female adventurers. There will likely be f/f scenes between the harem members with and without MC present.

I realize that these options were only trending at 75-80% on the poll, but there was no consensus to be found anywhere, so there's no helping upsetting some people.

That said, there will be characters who DO engage in all the lewd aspects of the dungeon, including punishing both male and female adventurers. These characters won't be part of the harem, but the MC might have some adult scenes with them. I'll try to manage reader expectations by making it clear who are potential 'romance girls' and who are just 'for fun'.

I consider this a pretty vanilla compromise, but vote in the poll if you view it otherwise.

Are you fine with the dynamic as described?
  • Perfect! Votes: 104 70.3%
  • It's fine. Either tamer than I'd prefer, or bordering on 'too open', but I'll read. Votes: 44 29.7%
  • This is outrageous. I won't read. Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 148
35