Chapter 21 **A Long-Awaited Encounter**
35 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the other hand, sitting next to the one that was now trying to come up with a seducing plan, Jorne was worried.

He knew himself that he should have been on a horse outside as well but with Olivia’s strange, new sleeping habits, he just couldn’t let her go!

After leaving what had been known as Icklish, she had slept for eight hours, cramped up in a carriage, but it hadn’t seemed to phase her. Then, after eating, quickly wiping herself down and doing personal business, she had then slept over twelve hours!

It wasn’t just one day of this either, most of the time when he checked in on her, she had been sleeping! On other times, where they had stopped, she would eat and talk a bit but Jorne felt like she had been sleeping more than being awake!

 

Having come into the carriage, to still see her so lethargic, Jorne could only sigh. He had gotten a doctor to check on her while she slept the day before and apparently a reason that she might be like this, could be because she was depressed…

They had already agreed on whatever she wanted! Why would she be depressed!?

Jorne simply didn’t want to believe that Olivia was depressed! He should be enough to make her happy…Was she still worried then about something? Did she not trust him?

The feeling in his leg was almost gone but he just had no wish to leave her just yet! No, he wanted to talk to her and make sure that his thoughts weren’t real! He had a lot of pride, so his thoughts were just that, but it didn’t mean that they couldn’t be true…

But…It didn’t take long for the entourage to make it to the gates of the palace, while the army went back to the barracks.

So…Having a conversation with his bride will have to wait!

 

 

Having to get out of the carriage, both he and Olivia had a bit of a problem with suddenly standing on solid ground once again.

Seeing her a bit dazed, while he waited for feeling to come to his leg, he held her hand, while watching her blink.

“Olivia?”

She saw her father coming towards her and she smiled, while Wedge looked at their hands.

“Public.” Was all he said, and so Jorne let her go.

“If you are unwell you can go back to your quarters, Royal Father won’t mind.”

Watching her shrug and look at him like nothing’s wrong, Jorne really did wonder if it was her just gearing up to ‘beat up’ the vixen or not. It was much easier to believe her ready for battle then being depressed…

 

He wasn’t stupid…He saw a small change in her and did wonder…Wondering if her little dreaded horror may have come true…

They had been intimate for two months after all and in that time something could have happened!

And if it had?

For that exact reason, Jorne was even more preoccupied with her. He wanted to treat her exceedingly well because if there was even the smallest chance that she was with his child, he didn’t want her to get upset or scared.

And…Could he allow himself to get somewhat excited?

…No…It isn’t confirmed and besides she still may not even be pregnant!

 

Jorne knew that he was excited for a few reasons and that in itself could be enough hope, but reality was yet another thing and both reality and hope together sometimes didn’t mix!

As much as he wished for a child with the most adorable woman he’s ever met, it didn’t mean it was going to happen right now!

Nonetheless, treating her well was something he wanted to do anyway, so what if it was a little bit more care than usual!

So…Just because he didn’t want her to stand or do anything unnecessary, he led her towards her quarters, finding maidservants coming towards them in a rush, quickly bowing before him.

 

“Your Highness! We were sent here to tend to Her Highness.”

Good…His father had gotten his message!

“Very well. Take her to her quarters.” Jorne stated, watching as Olivia waved at Malory, who was holding the new addition to her family.

Kael came up to him then, having been quiet until now, “Prince, Your Highness, can Malory stay with the Princess? I…Don’t trust…”

“Of course!” Jorne stated, having noticed that Kael was wondering why Malory was so insistent on coming here!

Without further ado, Malory was also sent towards the Princess Consorts quarters and so the ladies left the men to their…Circumstances, and they were free. There was one exception though and that was that a man did stay behind to watch over Malory and the little boy, to which he had no objections too, it was what Neil does most of the time anyway…

 

 

Since I was being celebrated on returning, my quarters already held quite the crowd.

The weasel was already there, standing to the side and clenching her fists, while the vixen was on the other side, looking like the vixen she is!

Once she looked up though, the vixen seemed to be a bit shocked.

Having dirt on her face and being in different clothes may have made the vixen question things but yes, she would think of the servant that she had been nasty too because of similarities!

“Well, well.” I said, coming up to them. Even though my words were improper and rude, they could not say a word against me…

“Princess…”

The weasel’s hardly heard word made me sigh and then I turned to see the vixen staring behind me.

Turning, I saw that Malory too was staring at her, while holding her little boy.

 

“You!” The vixen said, and I stepped in front of Malory.

“She is an import guest of mine!” I stated, levelly staring at the vixen.

“She’s…A slave! How dare she enter this place!” The vixen nearly yelled out.

I laughed then, “If you want to talk status, I’m all for it, but I advise you against it…Lady…”

I stopped there, not knowing, or forgetting, her actually name.

I knew her as the vixen but…What was her real name again? I was pretty sure that I had known it before…

The vixen then looked at me in complete bewilderment, “You forgot my name!?”

Actually, I had the perfect reason for this!

“I’ve never met you officially, forgive my rudeness.” I stated, smirking at her.

 

The vixen went quiet and I could see her face change slightly, probably her thinking that I was not the person she punished all that time ago. “Princess, I am Prince Elijah’s wife, Lady Venus.”

Wife…

Second wife…Right…

“Lady Venus. I hear Icklish is no more and…That you are the second wife, correct?’ I ask.

“That…That is correct, Princess.” The vixen stated. It was obvious that she did not want to concur as she said this through clenched teeth!

“Very well, since we have finally been introduced, you may leave.”

 

With that, I walk further, getting to my door, but before I could go in, I hear something behind me.

The vixen had grabbed hold of Malory’s arm and was glaring at her.

“Guards!” I yelled, to which they came.

Neil, who had gone as far as holding the vixen’s hand that was holding onto Malory’s, was the fastest.

No one else there had the courage to touch a wife of the second prince but it seemed that Neil was on a different level…

That’s right, this was one thing now that I was going to take advantage of!

“Escort Lady…Venus to her quarters! She is in need of rest.”

Eternal rest, that is!

Haha!

“Yes, Your Highness!” The Guards stated, bowing before going to each side of the vixen.

 

“Come with us, Your Highness.” A guard said.

“I want to speak with her, bring her with me!” The vixen stated, beginning to walk away.

“She is with me, Lady Venus, it may have to be another time.” I state to her retreating figure.

The vixen then turned around and let out a noise, glaring at Malory. “Another time then!”

With that, she left, and Malory held her baby tighter to her.

Making sure that Malory was fine, by waiting for her to look at me, I then realized that perhaps she would like to be out of sight so she that can calm down…

“Let’s go in, shall we?” I say, finally walking into my door. I wanted to tend to Malory, as she looked a bit shaken up.

 

I knew that she had done what I had and got herself ready to meet the vixen once again but perhaps it was still a bit of a worry for her.

Malory may have the General and Neil, but when she is by herself, perhaps she was not as tough as she looked…

Well, I will just look after her then!

Seeing my quarters practically how I left it, even clean, I sat on the highest chair and watched as Malory sat too, busy looking at her baby and the blanket around him. I don’t blame her for checking if the baby is hurt, but I’m sure he was fine, as the vixen had been holding Malory’s arm and not the babies.

 

“Sister…”

Looking up to the weasel, I was somewhat surprised to see her still here and having even followed us into the room.

Already, because I was looking up to her, I was getting mad…I hated being short! Then, what made things worse was that she had so much courage to look at me like she was above me…

I wanted to growl!

She hadn’t been invited! This…This is a weasel free room! Well, I want it to be a weasel free room!

And…I wish she wouldn’t call me sister! I don’t want to be related to such a strange looking creature!

“When…When did you go to Icklish?” The weasel asked.

 

Yeah, I suppose she too might even think I was some kind of ghost!

First it was Diane who looked like me, then Madeline…

Haha, the palace could be haunted with Princess lookalikes!

“Quite some time ago, Lady…”

“Lady May.”

Right, forgot…

Must remember ‘Lady May’, Lady May…May I be your Lady? May the Lady burrow some…Weasel…

Mmm, perhaps it might be easy to remember after all…

 

“Then, since you’ve had a long trip, I will let you rest and leave first.”

I narrowed my eyes and then had an idea, “Lady May?”

Seeing her turn around, just before heading out the door, I smiled at her, trying to act as genuine as possible, “Thank you for taking care of the Crowned Prince’s residence. After a couple of days come over with the books and speak with me of anything I should know of.”

Watching Lady May lose a bit of her calmness, I secretly laughed at her in my head. It was my given right to becoming the head once again! I was just asking for it back!

Wow…I never cared…I never used to fight…

I felt so…Noble!

I was full of fire!

Bring it on, all of you! A booming laugh went through my head and I felt like something evil for a moment…

 

“There is no harm in waiting longer…To…To return…” The weasel said, stuttering, probably to her anger.

I interrupted her and looked like I was pained, “I’m sorry to have depended on you for so long, Lady May. It must have been hard for you to do everything all by yourself and without any help! I will send someone over to bring you here when I am ready!”

Haha, this was fun! I knew she had like an Aunt or whatever that could possibly bring me trouble, but you know what, I had the utmost confidence that I didn’t even need help from Jorne or my father for this!

As first wife, the books should be mine!

Watching the weasel not say anything but bow and just leave, I nearly laughed then and there.

Well, someone else probably could have handled these two better, but I didn’t care.

I had to make this my residence…Well, I had to make it my husband’s and my residence. Not hers!

 

“You changed.”

I looked at Malory and laughed, “Not really, you just saw the soft, uncaring side of me! This is my fighting side!”

I pushed out my hand and smiled, “Oh, right! You should teach me some moves! Oh…Maybe you could be my instructor or teacher!”

Nodding with enthusiasm, I see Malory back her head away a little bit and then give a little smile, “Changed.”

I just laughed at her word and called for tea.

While the little boy got a drink from his mother, we chatted and drank…It was really nice!

 

I made sure to talk to Malory about how she could speak out to the vixen, but it seemed that she just stared at me.

Had she not forcefully spoken to anyone in her life?

What was she going to do to force justice upon the vixen with…Her mind?

I could only sigh to the obvious fact that Malory was probably not going to say much at all in front of what I would call her enemy, even though she had people behind her willing to back her up…

Nonetheless, it wasn’t all we talked about, as Theo even came in and we had some laughs. Neil stayed outside but not once did anyone go up to him to tell him to leave, even though he was obviously not a palace guard.

 

 

Upon the sun going down, was when Kael finally came to pick up his family.

Malory was very happy to see him, like it had been days instead of hours. Watching how Malory gave little Jordan to Neil and then practically jumped into Kael’s arms, I blinked and stared at them like an idiot.

Proper palace conduct…This was not it…

Yet, not one person interceded upon the General and his entourage as they went further and further away.

That man seemed to have something about him that made you sort of accept whatever he was doing…

Weird…

 

“Olivia…”

Hearing this straight into my ear, I flinched and nearly jumped away, but instead finding myself getting picked up.

Letting out a yelp, I couldn’t help but put my hands around him to hold on.

“Jorne!”

Without further ado, we were already back inside my quarters, and he smiled at me. “It seems you played your role very well! I’m so…”

I put a hand to his face and groaned, “I don’t need it!”

Hearing Jorne chuckle, I lose a bit of my senses as I lose a bit of myself. From thinking of his manly, deep voice, I then remembered about seducing him and before I could think of how to seduce him, I was already being attacked by his lips.

 

Kissing him back, putting my hands through his hair, I hear him moan.

Ah, I liked this…

I liked how he wanted me!

The problem is, we didn’t move. He was still standing, holding me in his arms…

Seeing that he wasn’t going to do anything and that my plan had to come into motion, I pushed my hands against his chest for him to let me down.

“I know, I’m sorry.” I heard him say, as he put me down.

Uh? No, I just want you to…

Right…What am I going to do!? How do I seduce you!?

 

Taking a deep breath in and then letting it out, I push him forcefully towards the bed and he was clearly taken by surprise.

Perhaps being so forceful isn’t the way to, you know…Get him excited…

I then instead walked into his embrace, pushing lightly on him and hear him take in a breath. Smiling, I see that he does take a small step back, and puts his hands on my waist, “What are you thinking?”

I suppose I couldn’t blame him, getting a shove like that at first, then changing like I did…

…Do I speak or stay silent?

I don’t know! I don’t know how to seduce a man!

 

Putting my head to his chest, I try to continue to nudge him towards the bed and put a hand into his attire.

“…Olivia…”

Dammit!

After a word that gives me goosebumps and gives me a knowing thrill of what could come, I was then picked up and practically thrown upon the bed.

“Are you telling me that you are alright now? Mmm? That you’re ready?”

Why…Why did he ask me something and then kiss me in such an area!?

Letting out a moan to his tongue on my neck, I put my hands through his hair. There was absolutely no way that I was thinking of how to answer him when my full attention was on his lips!

 

“Olivia, tell me…Please…”

His plea and his sudden stop to everything made me look at him in want.

He was sitting up right now, already in between my legs, his handsome body slightly showing under his attire.

Sitting up, feeling his piercing gaze on me, I looked at him as I put my hands into his clothes.

“Can I take this as a yes, that we can continue?” He asked through clenched teeth.

A funny part of me wanted to suddenly say ‘no’, get up and walk away but he looked so…Desperate…

I wanted to help him…I wanted him to know that I was alright too…I also wanted him…

“Mmm.” Was all I said, before I pulled clothes from his shoulders.

 

I had really wanted to seduce him, but it seemed I had said some magic word as he went into action within a second or two after his clothes fell from his shoulders.

Perhaps I had wanted him more then I had thought, perhaps I completely forgot to try and seduce him because we were both into some kind of erotic world after that.

The first time was quick, we weren’t even undressed completely as we both reached our climax but after that it was like we were only of one body…

2