Chapter 52
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once again, Daphne disguises herself as a man, and Stairmount as a woman. But this time, neither Daphne nor Stairmount disguise themselves by making up their faces, but only by wearing the clothes of their disguised genders, and styling their hair and faces with appropriate disguises. Daphne wears a men's sweater and jeans, ties her long taffy-pink hair in a ponytail, and hides it in a hat, also wears sunglasses and a mask. Stairmount, on the other side, is also wearing a hat, sunglasses, and a mask, and for the outfit, he wears a wide long dress that is long enough to even covers his ankles.

"Ah, this is much better. After all, we don't have to pass through immigration checks. We just need to dress according to our disguised gender," Stairmount said. Smiling broadly, Daphne nods in agreement.

Their destination is the Emerald Botanical Garden. To reach there, they have to travel by bus. On this Planet, buses are all using the flying machine being controlled by robots. The bus is quite crowded when they get into it, all of the seats inside are full, so they have to stand up. The buses on this Planet are so sophisticated that even if they don't hold onto anything, their balance is still maintained and they can stand upright even when the bus is trapped in a violent shock.

A little while later, a group of girls with various kinds of hair colors and eye-colors board the bus, they are around ten in total. Finding the air on the bus is warmer than outside since there are heaters inside, the girls immediately take off their jackets, and now are only covered by a tank top, showing their skin which looked supple and sexy. Besides, they are all wearing very mini bottoms.

And, with such that flirtatious appearance, these ten sexy girls are standing very close to Stairmount. The 'female' passenger who is in a standing position is only Stairmount, the others are all males, that's why they instinctively stand very close to Stairmount, and stay away from Daphne. But unexpectedly, it makes Stairmount's hairs stand up uncomfortably, especially when he senses the skin of their exposed shoulders rub his hands, or their buttocks which are only wrapped in tight miniskirts clinging to his thighs. He really feels uncomfortable. Under normal circumstances, this won't give him such a sense of horror. But because of the crazy act they called 'training' he did recently, this moment reminds him of the bad things he has just experienced, thus any cases related to sexy females, will let him be easily trapped in this sense of horror.

When they finally get off the bus, Stairmount feels overjoyed.

Copyright ©️ by boundless_universe 

"Finally!" Stairmount spreads his arms wide. "What happened on the bus really made me uncomfortable!"

Daphne looks at him in disbelief, "Why was it uncomfortable?"

"Um... it is just, if I am in an all-female place, I will automatically feel embarrassed and nervous," Stairmount hastily makes an excuse.

Now they have arrived at the Emerald Botanical Garden. The park is very quiet and deserted since it is still daytime, and most people are working in their offices.

The sweet smell of roses wafts up as Daphne asks, "Why do you say, you're not comfortable surrounded by a lot of women?"

Stairmount tries to make another excuse connecting to the previous one, "Well... I am just nervous. How to describe it... maybe like a woman in the middle of a man..."

"So strange. You are not like a Jupiterian."

"Hey, then what is a Jupiterian supposed to be like?"

"Men and women can contact freely in Jupiter, right? Just know for a while but they can directly have one night stand!"

"Ah, that's in the movies. In the movies, men and women can directly have sexual relations after knowing for only a few hours."

"Well... I just watch it from a movie..."

"Movies are different from reality. It is true that the relationship between men and women in Jupiter is freer. But for Lismesan-Jupiterian, I as an example, am still bound by few restrictions. We Saturnian-Jupiterians do have an open culture, but that is in the matters of meeting new people or finding a new partner for business. But we still have to restrict our relationship with the opposite sex. We can't treat women as we like, moreover having one night stand with her just by knowing her for few hours!"

"That way... you are more like us the ethnic Neptunians who keep upholding the ethics of the Aurora Continent."

"Really? Now I understand, why Saturn chooses to be closer to Neptune rather than Jupiter."

"Me too. There are a lot of things I'm just understanding right now," Daphne continues. "I understand, only after meeting with you."

The path they take becomes smaller. A bridge spans a small stream there. Crossing the stream whose water ripples loudly because of its shallowness, they come to a path smaller than the previous one. It is really quiet in that place, as there are only two of them here. They thus feel safe to take off the disguises that cover their faces.

Stairmount turns around. He stares deeply into Daphne's eyes.

"Three days later, I will go to Saturn."

Stairmount's voice has changed completely. So is the tone of his voice. The languid and exhausted expression appears once more on his face.

Daphne gasps in surprise. "Three days?! How fast!..."

Stairmount inhales a deep breath. "That's why they've let me keep working without enough rest. Just because of the justification that they want me to be relaxed and happy when I am on duty, then they let me have rest."

"I guess, they told you to do many troublesome things. You look exhausted and stressed," Daphne said gloomily.

Stairmount lets out a harsh breath. He then tells Daphne about what he has been through for more than a month.

Copyright © boundless_universe

0