Chapter 77
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"To tell the truth. It is... screwed up." Stairmount adds to himself, And it becomes the main reason why I am here right now.

Uncle Julian is stunned. "Screwed up?"

"Due to Neptune's findings at Mist Laboratory. Now rumors are stating that Jupiter is the creator of the pathogens which has harmed people around the Planet. Saturn government is very angry about this incident, since they think that the Ramscal Pathogen is also created by Jupiter..."

Uncle Julian nods slightly. He soon puts on a serious expression. But he is seemingly unwilling to talk about it any further. "We'll talk about that at home, Schynn. Now tell me about your experience first. How is your life in Saturn?"

Stairmount quickly understands his uncle's demeanor. At that time, the restaurant is quite crowded, and although they don't make loud voices, but the topic they are discussing is indeed very sensitive. They thus are ended up talking about something else. Stairmount's gaze shifts to Sianne. The young woman becomes the most silent during this family event, she doesn't even dare to look at Stairmount's face and just keeps eating, head slightly bows.

Copyright ©️ by boundless_universe 

"Sianne, how are things going?" Stairmount decides to question Sianne, in the lowest level of Jupiterian language.

Surprised by Stairmount's sudden question, Sianne turns dumbfounded.

"Come on, Sianne. Don't be shy, you indeed should practice your Jupiterian language. And don't worry, your brother won't nag you even if you are wrong. Is that right, Schynn?"

Stairmount nods. He then reaches out his laser pen, then points it to Sianne's ears. Sianne can suddenly hear some sentences speaking; "You can use this", which is apparently the translation from Jupiterian to Saturnian. Looks like only Sianne herself who can hear the telepathic translation. Meanwhile, Stairmount smiles at the bashful Sianne.

Stairmount's friendly attitude makes Sianne's awkwardness lessens. She reaches out her ultra-cyber minipad, then uses a program similar to Stairmount just used before. She translates some sentences from Saturnian to Jupiterian, and soon she can hear the translation "Yes... thank you... brother... I'm fine..."

"That's good." So, here they are now starting their conversation. Uncle Julian and his wife let their daughter talk with Stairmount in order to let Sianne get acquainted with her cousin better.

"By the way, is Sianne interested in going to Jupiter?" Stairmount asks.

It is his aunt that replies, "Oh... definitely! Sianne is very interested... but she lacks confidence in her Jupiterian language..."

"Her Jupiterian language is pretty good. Keep up the good work, and practice even harder."

"But, I don't know whether she can adapt to Jupiter or not? Whether she wants to study postgraduate program or to work... whatever the reason is, will she have a good life there?..."

"Don't worry, Uncle and Auntie. In that sector, I'll help Sianne," Stairmount says firmly. "If you want to get a master's degree at Jupiter, just inform me, I'll help with registration, and other things related to that. Mom and Dad are also there, they can also give help. The most important thing is that Sianne should study hard. Because I can't offer help with her test scores for sure, it has to be from her self-discipline."

"Really, Schynn?!?" His uncle and aunt are certainly very enthusiastic about the help offered by Stairmount. Stairmount nods firmly. "Wow, that's great, that's great! Of course, Sianne wants to continue her study in Jupiter! You know, she really admires you. She says, you are her role model."

Sianne appears bashful as she says, "Thank you... brother..." However, her shy face now shows a very delightful expression.

"Don't think too much about it. We are family, after all. I will definitely help within my power." Stairmount says. Under normal circumstances, Stairmount would have been a bit reluctant to lend a helping hand to the family of his uncle, considering their previous attitudes toward him. But because he remembers the evil sin he will soon commit, he chooses to do the opposite action. Therefore, he feels very happy as Sianne quickly accepts his offer. In any case, I must get them to leave this place, as quickly as possible. Before Sierra Pathogen comes and destroys them all...

I carry out their cursed order, all is to save my family. And they, are also my family. Of course, I have to save them.

"But by the way Uncle, what is Ramscal Pathogen?"

Copyright ©️ by boundless_universe 

0