Chapter 86
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Daphne was somehow sure that her heart had jumped outside of her body since she heard that question. "Ah!... uh..."

"What did he have to do with the Sapphire Genocide Project? Is... he the executor assigned to take your lives?"

"No!... definitely no!"

"But his name is listed in Sapphire Genocide Project. And he's not a Neptunian. So, why is his name listed here, then?"

Daphne looked at the cyber monitor showing evidence of Payneth's argument. She bit her lip. "But... he's only assigned to teach at our university. He's just one of our lecturers..."

"Could he be infiltrated to gather information about ethnic Neptunians? From the surface, he was a lecturer, but actually, he secretly listed the ethnic Neptunians who should be arrested?"

"It's crazy?!... No way!..."

"How can you be so sure, Miss? His name is shown here, there must be an explanation for this." Payneth sighed. "Now he is assigned to Saturn. Is this also Jupiter's bad plan to spy on Saturn? By using him?..."

"Wrong!"

Out of her conscience, Daphne was so sturdy in defending Stairmount. Automatically she felt horrified with the imagination about the probability that Stairmount would not only be tricked by Chrono, but also have to deal with Enigma.

Copyright ©️ by boundless_universe

"I guarantee it. Because he is my lecturer. He is very kind and considerate to his students. Moreover, he is a Saturnian. Saturn is the land of his ancestors. Just like me who will not attack Neptune even though I am a citizen of Pluto, Mr. Rivers will never attack Saturn, because Saturn is the country of his ancestors!"

"Oh, so he is a Saturnian? I thought he is a Ganymede person." Payneth nid-nodded. "Well, I can't help but agree with you. After all, dealing with Chrono will always make our anxiety increase to a very high level."

Actually Stairmount should be listed as a victim. "Why can you say Mr. Rivers is a Ganymede man?"

"Because, in Lismesa region, the countries which are in good relationship with Jupiter are Callisto and Ganymede. But his surname is not like the Callisto people, and sounds more like Ganymede people. That's why I think he's a Ganymede man."

"Ah, I see... I know nothing about such things..."

"But, looks like your relationship with Stairmount Rivers is pretty close? Because you can tell in certain what kind of person he is."

"Ah, like what I said, he's a very good teacher and so cares with his students... his attitude makes students comfortable to get closer with him..."

Payneth clicked a button on her laser pen. The cyber monitor soon turned off and diminished. "Okay, rest assured! You and your mother are totally safe. Live here comfortably. If you need someone to talk with, you can call me." Payneth held out a name card. "My ultra-cyber minipad number is also listed here. You can call me at this number. Oh, can I have your contact number? So it will be easier for us to keep in touch."

Daphne keeps staring at the night sky in dismay. Luckily she was quick to dodge that time. Nothing should be hidden with the fact that Stairmount was once her lecturer, even Damien has mentioned it in the community. So, the other thing is still shrouded in thick fog for Payneth's suspicion, and the case is closed. She'd better think about another thing; Can she trust Payneth to free Stairmount from his cursed mission? And more important, can Payneth make it happen? Therefore, Stairmount doesn't need to live under pressure even to the point of risking his life as he is doing right now. And finally, he can come back to her, and they will marry and live happily forever.

Copyright ©️ by boundless_universe 

0