Chapter 90
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mrs. Yalle gets surprised as finding her daughter, who has opened the main door with such a loud thud, now rushing straight to the closet. Then she searches frantically the contents of the cupboard. She is so panicky that she throws everything hastily and recklessly on the floor, letting the floor turn into a mess.

"Daphne?!? What's going on with you, why are so freaking out?!" Mrs. Yalle immediately approaches her daughter.

Daphne is still searching for her 'fake passport tablet' when she replies, "I will go to Saturn, to see Stairmount."

"What?! How come you get such an idea?!"

"You know Mom, he has been so crazy by injecting Ramscal Pathogen into his own body just to research it. Now he doesn't pick up the minipad calls from me as well as his parents, we are so worried that something horrible has happened to him." Daphne shakes her head in exasperation. "Where's my passport tablet? I should have put it in this cupboard, shouldn't I?"

"You're too panic. Let Mom help you to find it." Mrs. Yalle then tells Daphne to step aside, taking her place in the search for the 'fake passport tablet'. "Well, look. It's here, isn't it?" Mrs. Yalle hands the passport to Daphne, who is now clicking the button on the tablet, and is just about to send the luminescent ray to Mrs. Rivers.

"Breaking news, from Saturn. Jadeite District, Jewel Prefecture, Bracelet Province. Mr. Stairmount Rivers who is currently undergoing research on Ramscal Pathogen, has now managed to gain recovery after previously losing consciousness while fighting against Ramscal Pathogen that was injected into him..."

Daphne rubs her eyes, reassuring herself that her eyes aren't failing her. She hastily approaches the cyber monitor, staring at the screen with wide eyes. Actually, she can't believe it with her eyes. Stairmount is having a conversation with the hospital staff as well as the media reporter, his face beams and he looks so healthy, very contrast with the last time she called him.

"Have you found the antidote for Ramscal Pathogen, Mr. Rivers?" The reporter interviews.

Stairmount replies with a broad smile. "Yes, I've found it."

Daphne feels her trouser pocket vibrate. Taking her phone out of her pocket, Daphne sees Stairmount's name flashes on the screen. She quickly picks it up, "Stairmount?!?"

"Hey, you called me up so often, you know, there are 20 calls on my ultra-cyber just from you. That's too much. You miss me so much?"

Stairmount's voice as he talks is crystal clear, and rigorous, just like a normal healthy person without suffering from any pain. It is Daphne who instead sounds panicked. "Stairmount?!? Are you alright?!"

"Yes, Daphne Darling," Stairmount replies firmly. "I am one hundred percent alright."

"Oh my goodness! Thank You God, thank You God!" Daphne can feel her tears welling up in her eyes, and trickling down her cheeks. "I thought you have... thank You God!"

"Daphne Darling, your voice sounds weird. Are you crying?"

"Y... yes... I am crying, because I am so happy..." Daphne rubs her eyes.

"Yes, Daphne. Don't worry about me anymore. I am completely healthy right now. You know, by using this method, I can recognize the patterns of Ramscal Pathogen, and thus, come up with an antidote, and I believe, it will work perfectly."

"You know, Stairmount? The most important thing for me is that you can survive, and regain your vigor again! That's all that matters to me!"

Copyright ©️ by boundless_universe

The news about Stairmount having managed to pass through the critical phase of the infection caused by Ramscal Pathogen, and even finding a way of treatment for it, has shocked Saturn and even the entire Planet. All media channels from all over the Planet report the news about him excitedly. Stairmount has suddenly become the most prominent person on the Planet. It must be. Ramscal Pathogen which is a new type of pathogen emerged in Saturn for the first time, cannot be controlled by the government, but instead, the one who develops the way of treatment and even eradicates the pathogen is evidently a young man, and more dreadfully, he is the Jupiter delegation team leader - the deadly rival of Saturn. Stairmount's way of treatment is far more simple than a conventional anti-pathogen. He calls the healthy people who have already got the anti-pathogen of Fuxa and injects a little antidote into those people. And those who get infected, he advises the hospital staff to perform strict management in the treatment system for patients infected by Ramscal Pathogen, including the kind of drugs they should consume as well as the rules for taking them, the activities they have to do in the hospital so that they can recover, how the doctors and nurses have to do when communicating with the patients. And the results are amazing. Soon after, those who are infected with the Ramscal Pathogen can recover quickly and easily.

"For this pathogen, the most important thing is the right diagnosis. This pathogen is very similar to Fuxa, which leads us to misdiagnosis if we just rely on the Protomoeba Test. This misdiagnosis makes the patient's immune system weaker because the doctors will prescribe the medicine commonly used to treat Fuxa, such as Antivyroxin, but this pathogen will be fiercer if we use Antivyroxin instead, and let the patients even be prone to death. So, what the hospital staff has to pay attention to the most is, the diagnosis must be done wisely, quickly, and precisely." That's how Stairmount explains to the Chronicle media who interviews him.

The media channels around the Planet even headline Stairmount's heroic deeds - "The Delegation Team Leader of Jupiter Health Department: I Am Willing to Sacrifice Myself, Because I Want to Save My Family, and All of Saturn People Suffering from Ramscal Pathogen." The Saturn people, instead of being antipathy to him, now adore him and even worship him like a great hero. But it is indeed true that Stairmount proclaims that statement, and his purpose by doing this crazy deed at first is really because he wants to save his family members as well as those miserable patients. But since a hidden politicization movement is implemented right now, that is how the headlines are spotlighted in the end. It is as if Saturn loses to Jupiter, so if the completion of Ramscal Pathogen Elimination becomes a kind of competition, then in this round, Saturn has been finished and totally humiliated. That's why Jupiter immediately blows up this news frenetically, and promotes Stairmount - that Jupiterian citizen - as "Young Hero of the Century". And automatically provokes Saturn government to exceedingly turn wrath.

"Jupiter has humiliated us by using that brat!" Mr. Pool slams his minipad furiously.

"Chill, Mr. Pool," Mrs. Solvent tries to suppress his anger. "We have to admit that the brat is indeed smart, after all. Too bad he is oriented to Jupiter instead of our country."

"The quality of attitude is more important than intelligence!" Mr. Splash growls. "Our country doesn't need a traitor like him!"

"But, do you really believe that brat is so clever? According to the report from Neptune, it turns out that he is the chief of Mist Laboratory which produces various pathogens," Ms. Liquor chimes in. "Who knows, he is the creator of Ramscal Pathogen. Jupiter puts the pathogen in here, then purposely assigns the brat and arranges this drama, whereas he has got the anti-pathogen for it. So this is all nothing more than a drama!"

"What you're worried about, I've already asked Neptune for it. They say, no Pathogen Ramscal is found in Mist Laboratory." Mr. Marine shakes his head.

Everyone looks at him in disbelief. "Really?!"

Mr. Marine nods.

"So then, that Ramscal Pathogen isn't an unnatural pathogen?"

"It should be. No wonder it's quite easy to be handled, it's only the misdiagnosis that leads everything to turn chaotic." Mr. Marine takes a deep breath. "Besides, according to the report from Jadeite First Care Hospital, the kid was in really great pain. He even lost consciousness for a long time. If he were just playing a drama, it wouldn't have produced such kind of results. According to my opinion, he can be sustainable to the pathogen, maybe because he has interacted with various kinds of pathogens so he has been resistant, or he has been previously injected with various high doses of anti-pathogens."

"And more, I found that his grandmother, and his younger cousin were also experiencing the same thing - excruciating pain - just like the other patients experienced. Even if he had such a vicious goal, he would not risk he himself and his family, because if it fails, it's them who will die," Mr. Fluidal also comments.

"I agree with you. No matter how evil he is, he is still a Saturnian. And, a Saturnian always puts family first. So he does such a crazy thing, because he really wants to save his family." Mr. Marine is stunned. "Or... perhaps he's actually not as bad as we think? Well... if we observe him more thoroughly, he's different from the Saturnian-Jupiterians in general, who believe they are superior to all Saturnians on the planet to the point of being arrogant and continually looking down on everyone else, since they believe we are all beneath them. At least, Stairmount Rivers doesn't look like that."

Now everyone is staring deeply at Mr. Marine. Slowly, Mr. Marine nods his head.

"We will change our strategy." He says firmly. "Be ready to do that."

Copyright ©️ by boundless_universe 

0