Chapter 2
298 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Minecraft? Yeah, I know about Minecraft. I play it regularly before I get busy with my work."

"Then this will be easy. I will give you the power of Minecraft. Something of that kind of power. You will receive a pocket dimension the size of half of the earth. In this dimension, it follows the law of Minecraft. The plant grows faster than normal and all items will follow the law of that said game."

Seeing my confusion, he chuckles a little and says,

"Wheat will grow and be ready to be harvested in two days. All your tools can do something weird like digging a 1-meter cubic block in a few seconds depending on your tools. Any item you make in this pocket dimension will retain its effect outside the dimension. However, your real-world tool will not change the effect if you bring them into this pocket dimension. They are still a regular tools."

"Does that mean any weapon I get from the outside world cannot be enchanted inside this pocket dimension?"

"No. It has different laws and you cannot change it."

"If I bring a lot of blocks of items from this pocket dimension to the real-world, can I make a floating castle?"

"If you have enough material? Yes. However, it will not move unless you have something that can make it move."

"Have something that can make it move? Does this place strictly follow the rules of Minecraft?"

"No. It was Minecraft world but a little bit more. I use a little bit of Darkness magic to make this world create the law of Minecraft. Darkness mana is chaotic and flexible enough to make something as weird as this. It has bad and good side effects. The good side effect is that this world can be improved and not stagnant just like the light mana source. The bad side on the other hand… Well, the world is filled with monsters."

"Like zombies and such?"

"Yes. Just like in Minecraft, the mob is a zombie, skeleton, spider, creeper, and Enderman in the overworld. It also follows the same rules as Minecraft. They will not usually spawn on a day but when the night comes, they spawn in a thousand in your area."

"A thousand of them?"

"Yes. That's why I prefer you to quickly go to bed when the night comes."

"And I have more questions. How long is a day in this place compared to outside?"

"Twenty minutes. Twenty-four hours is equal to twenty minutes in the real world. When you get to bed at night, the time will move faster and let you wake up at 6 AM every time and feel refreshed. Just like in Minecraft."

That's a great ability. If only I had that kind of ability in the real world, I would have had a great time. Just how much it really hurt me to wake up early in the morning with a headache from the lack of sleep.

"So, what do you think? I will also leave you with a good house inside this pocket dimension where your basic necessity has been taken care of."

You know what? Fuck it. I want to do farming, after all.

"I accept it."

"Great! I already created a suitable identity for you. You are Terry Svarian, a Baron of a small territory at the edge of the Kingdom. It was peaceful and a great place for you."

"Thank you."

"No. I should be the one thanking you. Thank you for helping my world and have a great life, Terry."

The next thing I know, my vision is engulfed in light.

=||=

When I open up my eyes, I'm inside a room. It was not my apartment room. I get up from my bed and look around for a mirror. Seeing there is none, I walk toward the nearby desk and see a shiny bronze tool.

Wait. Those that mean this world did not have a clear mirror? Do they still use bronze mirrors? Or is it just expensive, and my family cannot afford it? I shake my head and see my face's reflection appear on the mirror's surface.

Just as I thought, I have a different face. Before, I was blond, and now I have brown hair. My blue eyes change into brown eyes. I also feel that I'm taller than before.

"ARGH"

I clutch my head when my head gets bombarded with knowledge of this body. My name is Terry Svarian, the Baron of Svarian territory. My parents died in battle against bandits when they tried to get back from the capital.

Svarian territory is located at the frontier; they are located on the border between the Yaratan kingdom, the kingdom where my family lived and the Helix Kingdom. Yaratan and the Helix kingdom are allied through blood.

The current crown prince of the Yaratan Kingdom is engaged to the first princess of the Helix kingdom.

So this place is relatively safe and peaceful because I did not need to worry about war and such for years.

Anyway, this planet is called Terrum and is the same size as Earth. However, unlike earth, this place has more land than Earth. About sixty percent of Terrum's surface is water-covered. This place has more or less ten percent more land than Earth.

This planet has five continents. The northern, eastern, southern, western and central continents. The central continent is not really a continent but rather a chain of islands that can be compared to the other continent.

Anyway, the Yaratan Kingdom is located on the southern continent. We are a land-locked kingdom and have three kingdoms bordering us: the Helix kingdom to the east, the Fortuna Kingdom to the north and the Vran Kingdom to the west.

Each continent has a different kind of race living on them. For example, the southern continent is primarily human, but there are a couple of beastman kingdoms if you go to the northern part of this continent.

The northern continent is where the beastman lived and created an empire. It rules half of the continent, while a few hundred tribal clans rule the other half.

The western continent is where the elves lived. They are the majority population in this continent, but there are a couple of human and beastman kingdoms in this continent.

The eastern continent is where the dwarf lived. This place is a mountainous place where a dwarf likes to live.

Humans and aquatic beastman rule the central continent. This is the only place where it was united and ruled under a single banner.

That was the light creature. Each continent also has its own dark creature. The southern continent has the undead if you go further south. The northern continent has demons. The western continent has a devil race. The eastern continent has dragons, but they do not usually leave their mountain unless someone disturbs them. Lastly, the central continent…. Well, they did not have any dark creatures in there.

The only problem is that that place is always at war. Only recently, they united under one ruler and were finally at peace.

I'm lucky that I lived far away from the frontier against the undead. I don't want to fight them.

I shake my head and take a deep breath. Other than knowledge of this world, I also get something else. I now know to activate the boon given to me by Felo. I snap my finger, and suddenly a portal appears in front of me.

I can see a two-story building inside the portal. That is the house Felo gave to me. After taking a deep breath, I walk inside the portal.

15